[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 years ago, i was 24. A kissless virgin, wallowing in my own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 38b.jpg (43KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
43KB, 680x363px
4 years ago, i was 24. A kissless virgin, wallowing in my own self-pity. Nobody would ever love me, girls would always laugh at me. And i was right. Because all i did was spread an aura of patheticness.

Some very kind people here on /soc/ helped me punch through my spiral of despair. I gained confidence and i am now mostly free of my depression. I can honestly say that i've had happy moments. REAL friends. It was hard. It took quite some time. I had setbacks. But in the end i crawled out of the deep dark abbyss.

So i've come to pay it forward. If you are a kissless virgin and you truly want to lead a happier life (spoiler alert, pussy doesnt magically make your problems go away) i'd be happy to help.

TLDR: Ask a former near-wizard anything.
>>
bump. legit here to help.
>>
>>25327509
I'll bite, I've been a pretty big time social pariah for a while and am slowly coming out of it after a breakup of a 4 year relationship and I'm not sure if a new one is worth it, at least romantically as Sex makes me super uncomfortable and when I sit back and think about it I honestly can't think of a reason why anyone would want to be romantic with me. No clue if this is unhelpful self doubt and berating or if being a introvert and loner is fine and I'm not just fooling myself.
>>
>>25327526
Ok, so this is gonna sound way easier than it really is.

Don't date anybody for 3 months. Don't have sex, don't get interested. Just focus on yourself. Find a hobby, play an instrument. Find something you like and you'll likely be good, or get good at it.

The usual cliche of "love yourself before you love others" is very true.

In the end, you will want to find confidence, in something. It will never be in everything. But confidence can grow. Use that to your advantage.
>>
>>25327543
Well that's what I was doing prior to meeting my ex and I was comfy and very happy doing that, and now I look back at the good and bad we spent together and am trying to suss out a decision. I am already doing all that shit and even restarted doing my artwork and music.
>>
>>25327549
Also I'm gonna reccomend the book "How to be Miserable: 40 Strategies You're Already Using"
>>
I'm 37, autistic virgin.

I honestly don't look that bad, just completely socially fucked and weird. I still look fairly young, somewhat in shape I guess, I like working out.

I'm just clueless how to do this thing, and I know my inexperience at my age makes me look like a freak. I found some kinship with fellow autist on 4chan, but fuck, I can't live like the guys on r9k anymore.
>>
20, another social pariah

I'm not kissless, as a kid I was a little more social and french kissing was THE thing where I'm from. Didn't go to 'prom', worked for 2 years outa school and went home every night, kept to myself. Now I'm unemployed, addicted to vidya and almost in the army..

I know you probably won't have any advice on this but it feels good to assess my situation. Thanks anon
>>
File: Ackchulally.jpg (167KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ackchulally.jpg
167KB, 700x700px
Ok, here's a question.

27 year old virgin, here; although I'm surprisingly well adjusted. Not bad looking (6.5/10, 7.5 in a tailored suit), decent set of social skills although I am a bit of an arrogant bastard. I'm at a point now with people where it is of total surprise when I mention my virginity in conversation.

I have this problem where I lose interest in women who want to have sex with me, as soon as I realise I can seduce them or they outright say they want to have sex with me.

How on Earth do I... "cure" this, for want of a better word?
>>
>>25327887
sounds like self sabotage, or subconscious reasons you don't follow through. seems like you need to do some soul searching to figure out why you pursue and pull back. what would happen if you did follow through? are you secretly afraid of something? take a hard look at yourself without arrogance and denial to see the truth.
>>
Not here to ask for advice, but to point out that
>(spoiler alert, pussy doesnt magically make your problems go away)
is absolutely true, though not having to say you're a virgin is helpful.

However, even after you lose your virginity, it's very easy to fall back into not getting laid and lose all your confidence again, to the point where you'll feel like a virgin again.
>>
>>25327396
>Because all i did was spread an aura of patheticness.

I do this too, but for the life of me, I have no idea why.
I have plenty of self-confidence. Fuck, if anything, I'm full of myself. I've got a great job, plenty of money, my own place. Absolutely nothing pathetic about me.
And yet everyone talks to me like they feel bad for me or take pity on me or like I'm so awkward loser. And I have no idea why.
Shit's driving me insane.
How the fuck do I escape this?
>>
File: 1468062860625.jpg (60KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468062860625.jpg
60KB, 576x960px
I'm 25 is there still hope?
How do I make friends?
If you say "go outside" I'll know you're lying
>>
File: 1495233438968s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1495233438968s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
To all the virgins here, for what it's worth. Sex is pretty overrated, over-romanticized, over-emphasized and not even the most euphoric experience available.
Yeah its good for a cheap thrill and a fleeting dose of endorphins. But factor in the time & effort required to gain access to quality squish mitten. Only then engaging a 15-30 min of physical redundancy (choreographed or not), the climax of which in the beginning,was enjoyable & rewarding, now seems more like a closing bell, signaling the end of the event.
You regain composure & notice the landscape around you ransacked and damp with foreign smelling fluids. As you struggle to catch your breath, your veins drain any remaining molecules of chemical heaven, a reward for your feat of productivity. When your heart rate slows to normal, you feel the now cold air on your naked flesh, the romance is now gone and you just want that fking bitch to leave so you can smoke a bowl and play Overwatch.
Then the emotional BS that one of you may or may not develop & impose upon everyone around you.
>>
>>25329418
"Going outside" is pointless if you just go to bars or try to meet people in the street. What's important is peer groups.
If you have interests you should try to see if there are groups that share the same in your city. That's how you really meet people. An example would be a nice tabletop group or friends I met at my karate club.
Once there it's also difficult though. You have to be able to talk to them and that's not necessarily easy. But everyone succeeds eventually.
>>
>>25329379
There I'll admit I don't have a clue. Contact maybe ?
>>
Kind of want to have a relationship before I'm 30, but watching how spastic my mom is my whole life kind of made me very hesitant of getting that close to someone. Living by myself has made me happier than I ever have been, but I still can't get over that feeling.

It also doesn't help that I've been going back and forth with acne for 11 years.

Despite this, I've been asked out like 3 times, and each time gave an autistic reason why I couldn't commit.

Not sure if I know what I want at this point.
>>
>>25330524
Honestly, try it. Keep in mind that you can put an end to it if you really want to go back to living alone.
As someone who's been heartbroken kinda recently by a really painful break-up, I find it worth it.
>>
>>25329182
this.

sex is overrated. don't draw all of your confidence from it or you're bound to fall hard.
>>
24 year-old kissless virgin, final year of university

I have a good number of friends and a decent social life but it's entirely insular.

At least in my head, I would like more/new friends and to find a woman. I don't really know where/how to meet people. But for some reason, even when I do actually meet new, real people (typically at university or rarely a friend of a friend), I don't find them interesting or feel like getting to know them better (often the exact opposite). This is true not just with respect to making friends but also with respect to interest in women - I think the last time I was attracted to a woman in any way beyond thinking she looked good was high school.

Is there a good way to meet people? Good places? Is there a way to filter people so I can find interesting ones? Is there a mind-set to adopt so I can feel like I'm not wasting my time? I assume people are easier to like (and women easier to find attractive) once you get to know them a bit better, but I'm not getting over that initial hurdle of even wanting to get to know them.
>>
>>25330524
If you find yourself happy being single then you shouldn't worry too much about needing to find someone to be with.
However, trying some casual relationships might not be bad either. As mentioned you can always end it whenever you want, you have that control. Just be sort of up front at the start that you aren't looking for anything serious to help avoid seeing someone who basically wants to get married the following week and will go crazy on you if you try to back out.
>>
File: 1479819404366.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1479819404366.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>>25327396
But you're still a virgin? Then you basically managed to delude yourself for a few years more again.
Are you actually this retarded? You should come back to /r9k/ then, because any drooling faggot can make friends. That is not what is depressing me, and that wasn't how it started either. I couldn't give more of a fuck about friends. Fuck that.
>>
>>25330077
kik: throwaway854854
>>
>>25334650
>Former near-wizard
You didn't even try to read.
And you are way too entangled in the /r9k/ mentality to try and think otherwise, so I wouldn't expect you to accept another Anton's help just like this.
>>
>>25335961
*Another anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.