[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your odd little turn-ons, soc? Nothing is more fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

What are your odd little turn-ons, soc?

Nothing is more fun for me than teasing a guy, and when he has weaknesses I can exploit, so much the better. For example: guys who have had a fetish for hand/long fingernails, my accent (it's just boring american, sorry), big tits (i know most guys like this but i'm talking about to a fetish degree). It's so so sexy to me and drives me crazy when I do little things and get a reaction.
>>
>>25321512
That would be easy with me because teasing is my fetish.
>>
>>25321512
I would say I have a fetish for girls with a thick southern (American) accent accompanied by a big rack, solid ass and thighs with blonde hair and a penchant for cockworship.
>>
>>25321542

You and me both, anon
>>
seeing a girl suck on her finger is super hot for me
>>
Nothing turns me on
>>
>>25321555
Yeah I like both getting teased and teasing partners so I know exactly what you mean about getting reactions. Facial expressions and little noises are the best~
>>
>>25321512
Yeah, a nice laugh
Guy who has a smell... not bad like unclean BO but a little sweaty pheromoney smell
The other day my boyfriend put on an outfit that made me insta-wet. It is dark colored simple clothes, kinda like dickies I love dark, practical, nearly industrial clothes. The kind a guy who works on a farm or in a factory might wear.
Strength is so hot
I really like eyes and smiles too... a guy can be attractive until he laughs and then he can be very hot and desireable
>>
>>25321512
Funnily enough OP, your fetish is kind of my fetish. I go crazy for long fingers, teasing, long nails and jewellery. For example, the rings that you're wearing I find insanely hot.

I'm weird like that.
>>
>>25321675

Yum! That's not my hand though, just a photo I like. Also, my hands are small and my fingers therefore small
>>
>>25321512
confident girls that like to tease and control in bed
also submissive girls that tease but I find girls that are floor mats pitiable.

im shy about sex irl unless its with somebody I know.
>>
>>25321681
Ah, a shame. I don't mind though. Small hands have their own appeal.
>>
>>25321687

I love guys who are obsessed with my hands/nails. Ive known a few guys who would watch me paint my nails, or I would drum them on the table and they would go nuts
>>
>>25321713
Do you have a Snapchat? I can post mine
>>
>>25321713
Sounds delicious. I'd no doubt be one of them. Do you have very long nails? Post them.
>>
>>25321718

I don't use it too often, but go ahead and post it
>>
>>25321729

I used to wear them quite long. More like medium long now because i've started playing an instrument that one can't play with long nails.
>>
>>25321738
May we see them?
>>
For me it's a little more weird than most, i.e. latex and tight clothing like spandex.
>>
>>25321741

Eh, not in thread. Take my word for it, they arent anything special now
>>
>>25321730
Do you tease on it?
>>
>>25321551
Sounds similar to a cw that posts here except for the whole southern accent
>>
>>25321512
Yup, teasing and reactions are hot, even when played out and intentionally exaggerated. Just don't go full-retarded turning it into hentai dialogues
>>
>>25321763

I just said I don't really use it.
>>
>>25321741
This thread sucks
>>
I fantasize about all of my exes getting fucked by other men/women. Wishing I could watch it.
>>
24/Male

My fetishes include a wide variety of things, but I mostly love feet, teasing, humiliation, and anything in the BDSM realm.

Probably my most odd turn-on is sexual tension.
I love getting involved in a lot of sexual tension with someone and neither of us being able to do anything about it, or one of us resisting. It kind of ties in with this cuckolding fetish I have...

For instance, I have a lot of friends that have liked me at some point, but we've never gone out due to relationships we might have had at the time. And being with them and us not speaking of our attraction for each other is incredibly hot. A couple even tell me about their sexual encounters with other men (who are usually friends of mine) and it drives me crazy.

My kik is Guynoir93

>>25321512
Ahh, you just reminded me that I have a hand/nails fetish. Like, I had really forgotten about it. I always love it when girls pick up on a guy's weakness and tease them for it. You sound like a dream.

>>25321551
Ahh, I love southern accents (any accent really) but usually hate the types of girls that have them.

>>25321558
Mmm agree!

>>25321686
I'm a switch, and there are some girls out there that I only desire to be dominated by - and some girls that I really want to dominate, despite whatever role they identify as. But the confident, controlling ones are the hottest in my opinion.

>>25321738
>>25321762
Nah, you and your nails have just become hotter to me because you say that you've started playing an instrument! Haha. I produce music and play keyboard, guitar, bass, drums.
>>
>>25321512
Prego belly... So turning on
>>
I have a thing for hands. Thinking of all the things they could be doing is a nice thought.
>>
Legs, leggings, thighs, feet...a girl who can take charge
>>
My weakness is when somebody bites, licks, or sucks on my neck while pulling my hair or pinching my nipples.
I somehow always end up with dudes that have a foot fetish though.
>>
>>25324624
would love to do all of that to you, i think we have similar tastes hehe. Kik me @ 3nd3rw1gg1n if you wanna talk about this. i'm big and have an athletic body
>>
>>25321512
I have a pretty big list, so I keep it as a word document lol. Funny enough, longer nails are a big turn off for me.
Some of this stuff isn't odd or little, but I'm just copying and pasting.

Eating (clean and showered) ass and anal are probably my biggest
Panties- Lace, colorful, boyshorts, etc.
Cloth bras/training bras
Bodysuits
One piece swimsuits
Schoolgirl outfits
gym class outfits (dem bloomers)
Glasses
Skirts
Stockings and leggings
Ripped up clothes during sex, especially yoga pants
When she's really short,around 5'
When she's tall, like close to 6'
Socks
Aprons- Ideally without print, like pinup style
Lingerie, especially teddies and nightrobes
Tank tops, baggy t-shirts, large button-ups that aren't buttoned up. Combine with cute panties and long socks for maximum hnnnnnng
Pajamas
Wake up blowjobs
Her Deep throating
Squeezing my head with thighs when Im eating out
When she masturbates randomly
Also when she pulls my cock out and attacks it randomly
Butt plug tails
Tattoos
Short hair, pixie, bob, and undercuts
Also Pigtails and ponytails
Cosplaying
Clothed sex, especially clothed anal
Or just panties to the side, both naked otherwise
Being authentic during sex, not faking or overdramatizing unless that’s actually how she feels
But also eyerolling and ahegao (I fucking hate how contradictory my turn ons are sometimes)
Licking her own breasts
Sexting, nude selfies, filming ourselves being naughty
Roleplay including but not limited to consensual non-consent, incest, ageplay, along with cliche stuff like teacher/student
Public sex and exhibitionism
Threesomes (both kinds)
Double oral, Double penetration
Me and a girl eating another girl out at the same time, such as one ass and one clit
BDSM and bondage
Cuckolding (being the bull not the cuck. Or cucking my gf)
Waking a girl up with some fuck
Making her try to talk while shes blowing me
Wanting a (straight) threesome with an older couple where they pretend to be my parents or foster parents.
>>
File: 1487682290353.jpg (408KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487682290353.jpg
408KB, 800x800px
>>25321512
so basically what do we want in the ideal girl

Long Hair, shoulder length or longer
Black Hair
perky breasts B, C, or D cup,
no sag to breasts 45 to 90 degree angle to chest,
can't hold a pencil under breast
Green or Blue eyes
hair style with a ponytail, with or without bangs
equal to or shorter than 6 feet [182 cm]
fingernails no longer than the tips of her fingers
skirts and dresses preferred style
[practical and modest - tights or spats under short skirts, or during cold weather under longer skirts and dresses]
Native English or Japanese speaker
Asian or European or Asian-European mix
18 to 28 years of age
IQ at least 105 to 115
Nerdy, smart, intelligent
Athletic or Fit Hourglass Figure
Similar Hobbies
Lovely voice, enjoys singing, when alone or with me

lives near me or willing to move to me
>>
>>25321730
Could you add me? Id love to be teased by you...
BMarkB
>>
You and my wife are fucking, she asks to get rid of me. You and her SHRINK me down to bug size..how would you get rid of me? Willing to send pics tho the people who give me creative, morbid, disgusting, sexual answers!

i am not looking for someone to just ask for pictures, I would send pictures eventually, but im after a good conversation about my fetish
i have no limits.
:)
Kik lukesixx6
>>
I action of finding out how dirty and lewd just one person can be under all the 'innocent' layers. The best one I did was with an art student, since externally she looked real normal and all that, her social media made her seem real average. But it turns out she was into some real kinky shit.

Not even a fetish, I just like going behind the masks people wear in society and to break them down and discover their inner secrets. Sounds niche but that's how I roll.
>>
>>25325425

Hmmmnope, not what the thread was at all.
>>
>>25321512
You have beautiful hands O_O
Post more plz
>>
Male here.

Somewhat rare/oddd one but here goes. I would like a girl to sit on top of me or right against me near my crotch, give me commands on how to masturbate myself, one hand two hands fast slow etc. and just make me edge myself alot. at times taking control herself. But this probably will be left a fantasy only for me XD
>>
>>25321512
Eyes and well aggressive women
>>
You and my wife are fucking, she asks to get rid of me. You and her SHRINK me down to bug size..how would you get rid of me? Willing to send pics tho the people who give me creative, morbid, disgusting, sexual answers!
i am not looking for someone to just ask for pictures, I would send pictures eventually, but im after a good conversation about my fetish i have no limits.
Lukesixx6 kik :)
>>
Floral Print or Chintz. Especially on clothes.
>>
>>25321512
Wow you sound like the bitch of an ex-gf last, that laid beside me for 3years saying things like"you love me youll give me your money", and other things that have fucked up not just my life an social interactions but my sex life as well
>>
WEt spots in pantyes makes me melt
>>
My fetish, what really turns me on is woman putting on her lipstick.. :)
>>
I like sending girls links of beautiful cocks and solo cumshots and reading their reactions. It's basically indulging your size queen side by showering you with massive cocks.

Fuzzyhipsterbear is my kik if interested.
>>
>>25321512
The moment a girl gets her bra taken off makes me so fucking hnnnnnggg. Especially if she turns around to have a guy unclasp it. Sounds weird but a girl letting you bare her breasts is the ultimate sign that she's about to let you have your way with her body. The body part that she may be the most modest and insecure about and that's always covered up is suddenly exposed.
>>
My strange, small-ish turn-ons:

>girls with long, high ponytails.
I used to wait tables and there were like 5 girls I worked with like this. That pony tail bouncing when they walked. God damn.
>Nicely painted long fingernails
Fuck yes please.
>Girls that speak in double entendres
I'd like to double their entendres if you know what I mean
>Girls dressed in rave/festival outfits
For obvious reasons
>Dark lipstick
YUP
>Chokers
YES
>Girls that tease
Should be obvious
>Bookish girls
Not just like, glasses and/or nerdcore shit. But real-life intellectual girls. Let's talk about anything your favorite subjects, and I will be super into it.

That's mostly all the stuff.
>>
>>25321542
Seconding this.
>>
A turn on for me is stockinged feet, or feet wearing socks, added points for toe socks, as well as a woman wearing a zentai suit (you may know them as morphsuits). Also, anything involving latex and bondage (gags, restraints, the like).
>>
Catfights. I would look uncomfortable as fuck if a qtp2t knew and told me she wanted to slap a bitch or similar. Unf.
>>
>>25321512
There's a million of them. Let's see
>Girls in sports bras
>Sweaty girls
>Sweaty guys
>Sporty girls in general
>Bitchy girls
>Batshit crazy girls
>Girls with cum on their clothes
>Cum in general holy shit cum makes everything better
>Guys masturbating really furiously
>Tiny girls
>Girls with cute feet
>CHEERLEADERS. Holy shit yes. Innocence+Institutionalized Sexualization is the most bizarre and sexy thing.
>Sex noises. Especially guys. Those hot little grunts and groans are the best.
>Familial cuckolding. Like some overprotective dad/big brother having to watch his pretty little daughter/sister get used

Okay my list is way too long but there it is.
>>
>>25321512
Long hair, like down to the waist.
>>
>>25321512
Feet definitely would be mine. Calling me daddy works too. Moaning in my ear.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.