[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BWWM/ THREAD. BLACK WOMEN WHITE MEN THREAD. Haven't seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: original.png (209KB, 713x736px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
209KB, 713x736px
/BWWM/ THREAD. BLACK WOMEN WHITE MEN THREAD. Haven't seen one in a while, I'm guessing it's due to the autism that these threads usually bring.

Hobbies:
Personality in three words or less:
Music Taste:
What you're looking for:
What you're NOT looking for:
Contact info:
>>
>>25319785
Hobbies:
>pretty much anything outdoors
Music Taste:
>pretty much anything, I probably listen to classic rock the most though
What you're looking for:
>someone to do fun stuff with
>someone who doesn't want to do fun stuff
Contact Info:
>Kik: jormungand.r
>>
File: Download (2).jpg (8KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
8KB, 256x144px
>>25319785
Picture for proof
>>
Hobbies:
Many but none I have the luxury of carrying out these days
Charming goofy mess
Music Taste:
Expansive
What you're looking for:
A mocha raceplay slave who can be fully controlled
Anything serious anything beyond sexual release
>>
There are no black women on 4chan, idiot
>>
>>25320267
There use to be tons, black girls tend to have allot of issues so this board is very enticing to them
But these days soc is just nsfw /lgbt/ and by LGBT I mean GBT
Man soc was better off when the SJW took over for awhile atleast you could trigger them
>>
File: 1481150179492.jpg (46KB, 397x354px) Image search: [Google]
1481150179492.jpg
46KB, 397x354px
Literally just go on any dating website and black chicks will throw themselves at you if you're white.
Also you guys are about as fucked in the head as any other race fetishist so please kys.
>>
>>25320542
yeah this 100%.
happens to me a lot and if you have nice hair its twice as many
>>
>>25320542
>Literally just go on any dating website and black chicks will throw themselves at you if you're white.

We got no Blacks over here, our minorities are only olive at best - and mostly date among themselves. We got no qt black girls throwing themselves at us ):
>>
>>25319785
>not adding location
Why?
>>
>>25320542
In my area all the black chicks aren't interesting at all. They basically have no personality or hobbies. Or they're like must make 6 figures and have bbc
>>
File: 1495161938383.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1495161938383.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>25320542
>if someone dates a black woman they are a race fetishist
>>
>>25320722
Do you live near D.C. or Atlanta anon?
>>
>>25320542
Chasing black women would be a nice way for me to finally get a gf, but the problem is that the vast majority of them are liberal, and the ones who aren't liberal tend to be churchgoing. I'm an agnostic conservative, and I'd like to date someone with a worldview similar to mine.
>>
>>25321167
Not at all, but if you exclusively seek out a woman to date just because she is black then you surely the fuck are.
>>
>>25321167
Not at all, but if you exclusively seek out a woman to date just because she is black then you surely the fuck are.

>>25321443
>Worldview similar to mine
You're just as bad as the liberals. Country and neighbor before party, ALWAYS, dumbass. That kind of thinking is just going to end up giving us another Obama-style landslide in 4-8 years.
>>
>>25321596
>You're just as bad as the liberals. Country and neighbor before party, ALWAYS, dumbass. That kind of thinking is just going to end up giving us another Obama-style landslide in 4-8 years.
Dude, I get along fine with liberals. Most of the people I know are liberals. But I'm talking about dating someone.
>>
>>25319785
>25
>male
>vidya, playing bass
>abrasive, politically incorrect, honest
>postpunk and garage rock
>grill to date
>grill to berate me all the goddamn time
>mrcottus on Kik
>>
>>25321443
What's your worldview and where are you from? Im conservative
>>
Why not simply make a thread for people seeking women of color?

There's not that many women on here that are willing to post or even want to meet someone up here and even less that fit into a certain criteria (asian/black/latina/whatever). To top that off even more physical characteristics are even important to some people as in weight or height.
>>
>>25321398
Ayy metro Atlanta senpai
>>
Hobbies: too many to do them all here
Personality in three words or less: crazy fun adventurous
Music Taste: anything really
What you're looking for: fun
What you're NOT looking for: no clue I just don't trade nudes
Contact info: kik raven6725
>>
>>25321894
Snapchat?
>>
I'm 25 and have lived in MD my entire life, in and around DC and Baltimore, though I'm in a smaller town now. I didn't think about it till now but half the women I've dated have been black, neat.

Black girls who like anime are the actual best
>>
>>25321894
Nigga you ain't a chick with a dick you're a man with tits
>>
20 M US
Video games, bike riding, reading
Very wide music taste
Looking for a chubby/BBW, but all ladies are welcome!
Kik: thisguy11235
>>
File: 90655.jpg (342KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
90655.jpg
342KB, 722x1280px
aw the macro looks like me and my bf, especially now that I've cut my hair and look like a little boy
>>
Any of you ladies into anal? And also canadian? Wouldnt mind seeing if we click for a hook up.
Sc and kik is cananon122
P.s anal not mandatory..
>>
File: horsepussy.gif (1MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussy.gif
1MB, 512x512px
Hobbies:eating ass
Personality in three words or less: I eat ass
Music Taste: your moans
What you're looking for: sex
What you're NOT looking for: AIDs
Contact info: race mixing perverts hang yourselves 22
>>
>>25321443
agnosticish conservative here ^.^ where r u from? :3
>>
>>25319785
Hobbies:
>I like doing outdoorsy shit when I have the time
Personality in three words:
Mega fucking goof
Music Taste:
>I'll listen to almost anything, but I tend to listen Classic Rock and Soundtracks more often than not
What you're looking for:
>hookup i guess
>Nothing specifically
Kik: memetsar
>>
Hobbies: I play a lot of music, trying to read more lately. I love being outside.
Personality in three words or less: Weed and Waits
Music Taste: Tend to the jazzier side of everything.
What you're looking for: Fun, conversation.
What you're NOT looking for: Maufactured personality.
Contact info: I have kik, willienelsom.
>>
>>25321640
>>25322621
Oohhh snap! I didn't even come in expecting to find anyone. I just came in expecting to complain. Ain't that some egg on my face?

I live in Massachusetts, but my landlord just raised the rent by a crazy amount and I might be evicted soon. If that happens, I don't know where I'm going to live, but it'll probably still be somewhere in New England.

Basically, I want the government to stay out of peoples' business. If two gay people want to get married, that's their right, but if a baker refuses to bake a cake for their wedding because he thinks gay weddings are evil, that's his right. But in contrast to members of the Libertarian party, I want the US to limit immigration as much as possible. We're letting in a lot of low IQ people who were raised in violent, backwards cultures and don't have anything to contribute. (This, along with the Supreme Court vacancy, is why I voted for Trump, in spite of his "big government" tendencies.) Admittedly, I don't really have anything to contribute, either, but I was born here, which means that the government is stuck with me.

A lot of people would call me racist for my views, and maybe they're right. Everyone's a little bit racist, though. All that matters to me is that you treat your fellow American citizen as an equal, regardless of their skin color or where their ancestry hails from. I just think it's a really bad idea to apply that standard to people who weren't born or raised in your country.

I'll fill out OP's chart if I haven't actually scared y'all off.
>>
>>25321398
I'm near Atlanta, if you're still here
>>
>>25325049
Yeah im still around. I'm in Marietta specifically.
>>
>>25325501
wow i'm very close
got a kik/email?
>>
>>25325630
I'm a dude, so fyi
>>
>>25325643
This conversation is the saddest story ever told
>>
>>25325652
I just don't want to confuse anyone. It's happened before.
>>
all you fucking weirdo white dudes looking for a black girl because it's "exotic" or any other fetish reasons, blow your brains out.

any black girl who even debated adding someone itt, you can do a lot better...
>>
>>25319785
>>25319785
>>25319785
Oh cool so if I make a /BMWW/ black male white woman thread: will it get the same kind of reception as this one. I see alot of race date threads here so it "only" seems fair.....right?

Or is that un4chan like to make a thread like that here?
>>
>>25325657
Tbh I just like dark skin. There isn't anything else there. It's no different then having a preference for blondes or bigger boobs.
>>
>>25325659
>Oh cool so if I make a /BMWW/ black male white woman thread: will it get the same kind of reception as this one.

ik you're memeing but this site is a bunch of bigoted and autistic sexual deviants lol

make it anyway though, it'd make them really upset
>>
>>25325664
yeah that's fine, nothing wrong w/ that

mainly talking about the people itt/on this site who categorize all black women the same and think they're "easier" than white women because they get shut down for being incel freaks irl
>>
>>25325666
>your devil trips don't lie
But nah I was just shitposting, I've been here long enough to know nigger males aren't allowed to really post here about anything related to sex or sex with another race. Doesn't help that 2016-17 is the most /pol/arized era on 4chins

I'll make a thread if I can find enough triggering things to say, but it'll just turn into a statistic r8 graph dump and "we wuz" thread
>>
bampu
>>
>>25322219

Are they the actual best please explain
>>
>>25323770
fill it out dude
>>
Black women belong to black men.
>>
M
Lifting, vidya

Looking to cross one off my fuck-it list with a quality deep-dicking, if you like the bearded muscular dad-bod look then I'm it.

Max.Powr on kik, Greater Vancouver area in Canada
>>
Hobbies:Gaming, movies/tv/ listen to music, other nerdy stuff, riding motorcycles
chill, shyish, fun
Music Taste:
Metal, classical. Favorite band is Born of Osiris
What you're looking for:someone to talk to
What you're NOT looking for: people who disappear after two words
Contact info:
Kik: af136972
Discord: Orgreelfrius#8908
Snapchat:jleuhtzoh
pretty new to snapchat so learning it at the moment
>>
>>25327662
In my experience, black girls who like anime are the only people I can talk about anime with beyond the entry level, aside from other white guys.

I don't mean normie stuff either, because there are a hundred other white girls who will bore you to death talking about death note and naruto. so for someone who might want to talk about anime, go on a hike, eat at a seafood place and then go home and watch something on HBO, yea they're the actual best. Might be bias from living in Bmore so long but still.

I mean I'm not gonna sit here and say I fetishize black women but I already know from past experiences I'm pretty likely to mesh well with a black girl who has similar interests to me
>>
Hobbies: Boating/wakeboarding, hiking, shooting
Personality in three words or less: witty and sarcastic
Music Taste: Rock, metal, oldies, jazz
What you're looking for: Black girl or femboy into B/D and raceplay
What you're NOT looking for: one night stands
Contact info: Kik: Sphekix
>>
>>25325659
There's actually a lot of those but half the time the cucks take over and try to find black men into sissies

>>25328289
Can someone explain to me how "anime" is an actual interest or hobby? What do you even talk about? "Isn't this character so cool?"
>>
>>25328400
It's just TV to be honest. If you've never talked about a TV show, book, podcast or whatever media then there's no way I can get through to you.

>people talk about and watch TWD together
Cool
>people talk about and watch BrBa together
Cool
>people talk about and watch Marvel movies together
Cool
>people talk about and watch GoT together
Cool
>people talk about and watch chinese cartoons together
Lol wtF do yOu eveN taLk AbouT???
>>
File: 1451200951520.jpg (62KB, 375x564px) Image search: [Google]
1451200951520.jpg
62KB, 375x564px
Hobbies: working on projects, reading, vidya, movies and tv, magic the gathering, tabletop games, wandering around
Personality in three words or less: no personality nihilist
Music Taste: goth subgenres, punk subgenres, post-punk, grunge, shoegaze, slowcore, G-Funk, ambient subgenres, house subgenres, etc.
What you're looking for: Ladies in my area who wanna hang out and transition the dynamic to a fuck buddy, fwb, booty call situation, bonus if you get high
What you're NOT looking for: Girls not in TX (Houston specifically) and those who're ONLY looking for friends
Contact info: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25319785
Hobbies:
>Animu, music, vidya, psychedelics, art, gardening, cooking, chemistry, history.
>weird weeb geek
Music Taste:
>Soundcloud rap, Psytrance, Metal, animu/vidya OSTs, ambient, lo-fi.
What you're looking for:
>someone with similar hobbies, a relationship that doesn't get too intense too fast

>fling/hookup/short-term bullshit,
>No normies pls
Contact info:

discord
Sigurd/Weeb Doggo#3164

>>25320213
Fuck I loved that show when i was younger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbquDj3mkGc
>>
white guys can be cute but you guys tend to be boring and usually racist. good luck!
>>
>know white guys are in high demand for black girls on dating websites
>really want to date a black girl
>scared of black people
>my life is a joke
>>
My current fuckbuddy is a cute black girl, some of the best sex I've ever had honestly. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>25330964

How'd you meet her?
>>
>>25330986
A site called Meetme for chatting with people nearby, we had some common interests and hung out and ended up becoming FWB.
>>
Hobbies:
I hardly have time to do any of them but, reading esp satire, gardening (and just being outside in general), Making music, and rarely some video gaming.
Bawdy, understanding, Chill
Music Taste:
Varied- But generally if the beat is interesting I probably like it.
What you're looking for:
Just a no pressure kind of chat with the hopes to maybe make a new friend or two, and in general just experience other peoples life, if even in a limited way.
If you take yourself far too seriously it probably wouldn't be the best idea to contact me.
Contact info: sanguisnox
>>
>>25328093
You're the boss!

>Age
>Gender
Male
>Hobbies:
I don't do much other than consume entertainment media (mostly children's entertainment, because I'm a manchild) and read about politics. I only become politically engaged during this election, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I've seen just about every Western cartoon of note and I'm just getting into anime. Evangelion really speaks to me.
>Personality in three words or less
depressed slacker goober
>Music Taste
Punk-rock and showtunes. I love musicals.
>What you're looking for:
I'm really hoping for a gf, but at the very least I'd like a cuddle buddy. A potential gf should have similar interests, but a cuddle buddy need not.
>What you're NOT looking for:
Casual sex or nudes, but I'm a robot, so I couldn't get those even if I wanted 'em.
>Contact info:

If you want to contact me on something other than Skype, let me know.
>>
>>25330338
Literally the most ignorant statement I've ever heard
>>
File: IMG_4798.jpg (223KB, 750x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
223KB, 750x1155px
>age - 19
>gender - male
>personality in 3 words - upfront, funny, quirky
>music taste - Grateful Dead, Bones, Milo, Nujabes, Jonwayne
>what you're looking for - just cool down to earth black people to talk to/Snapchat with who don't bore me to death.
>what you're not looking for - sex, nudes, nasty weird shit
>contact info - I'll post if someone's interested but it's a slim chance
>>
>>25320264
kys
>>
>>25330338
so true, especially 4chan yts
>>
>>25331616
kik?
>>
>>25321443
Libertarian ans Atheist girl here. Where you at?
>>
File: 1462979739994.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462979739994.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>25330338
das racis
>>
>>25334104
Not him but it's good to see another Libertarian. Kik me at gummybear12321
>>
>>25331913
>slim chance
you're pretty cute so post pls
>>
>>25334104
Holy crap please kik me lol
>>
Hobbies: reading, video games, collecting amiibos, poster shopping
Personality in three words or less: introverted, laid back, romantic
Music Taste: punk, folk , alternative
What you're looking for: beautiful black or mixed women who have a lot to talk about! I love listening
What you're NOT looking for: short responses, someone who isn't engaging
Contact info: kik: funeralis22
>>
>>25322243
she's got girly hands
>>
>>25321443
Agreed. Plus it is hard to find an educated one without a couple of hoodrat kids already.
>>
>>25335129
thanks, and fredricksnyc is my snapchat
>>
>>25328119
lol nah
>>
File: 1428944638832.jpg (131KB, 568x917px) Image search: [Google]
1428944638832.jpg
131KB, 568x917px
>>25330338
>parties tend to be boring
>music tastes are boring
>can't cook for shit
>comments on your hair
>"why don't you just straighten it??"
>"is this your real hair???????????"
>asks questions about your body that can be easily googled
>YOU EVER BEEN BLEACHED???? ;)
>talks "ghetto" to you
>terrified of your loud family
>can't handle anything that isn't pepper
White guys are cute but jesus christ. I nearly burst into tears of joy when I heard about a white dude that already had background knowledge of black hair and was making legit suggestions because I didn't think it was real.
>>
As someone whose been with multiple black women over the years, I wouldn't waste your time; they constantly bitch, more so than white woman, about some of the most asinine shit you can imagine. They have such an inferiority complex that they will question every, insignificant detail of your life and assume it's a slight at them. They also are prone to always cheat, no matter what they tell you.

On the plus side, FWB relationships are always great and last forever. So, look for that.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.