[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else unbearably lonely but too autistic to do anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: ayameee-channn.png (27KB, 160x167px) Image search: [Google]
ayameee-channn.png
27KB, 160x167px
Anyone else unbearably lonely but too autistic to do anything about it? I can't carry a conversation and I never know what to say, or have anything to say for that matter. I'm so quiet and unlikable that it hurts. Anyone else facing this problem?
>>
>>25319752
Improve the fucking bait
>>
>>25319752
Are you grill?
>>
>>25319759
Caught the bait, or setting the bait. let us know after it all done.
>>
>>25319759
why does that even matter...?
>>25319757
I'm not baiting :L
>>
>>25319752
Yeah I have it, but I can deal with it. Some of us are just meant to live a lonely life and that's ok, maybe we have more luck in our next life.
>>
>>25319766
If you're not baiting, then you're brand fucking new here to have to ask such a disabled question.
>>
>>25319768
I suppose you're right. It's just terribly saddening sometimes.
>>
>>25319770
:L...alright, I am pretty new, but you don't have to be so angry anon.
>>
>>25319775
Don't need to be angry to call out autsim when I see.
>>25319773
Stop being a beta. Improve yourself.
>>
>>25319779
It it only were that easy.
I think I have some kind of speech processing disorder because when somebody talks, I have a extremely hard time extracting the information from all the sentences thrown at me, most of the times. Likewise I often have trouble formulating my thoughts and I often forget what I wanted to say mid-sentence.
That's the mean reason I can never open up myself to other people and always phrase things very briefly so I don't make mistakes, which comes across as me being uninterested I guess.
>>
>>25319804
Have you ever tried improving upon this?
>>
>>25319752
I am, everyone thinks I'm normal. But I have no idea what normal people actually do.
>tfw your entire existence is working then going home and sitting in your house being lonely
>>
>>25319779
I think I do have mild autism if I'm going to be quite honest. I've been trying to improve myself by conversing with random people off of omegle or discord but all conversations lead to some awkward end point that I can't seem to reel myself out of.
>>25319804
That's unfortunate anon. Have been given any medication or speech therapy to maybe help you're speech skills? :/
>>
>confident around people I don't give a fuck about
>when I meet someone I like my confidence dissolves
I have friends. I know people like me but I honestly don't know why
>>
>>25319822
If everyone thinks you're normal then you're already in the right direction I think. Do you have any friends irl?
>>
>>25319752
Yes and it only gets worse with time. If you have the opportunity to attend social gatherings then take it, even it's awkward or uncomfortable, the experiences of interaction and actively working to improve your conservation skills are the only ways you can break away from this problem. Don't end up like me, unemployed, friendless, and eating canned ravioli while posting on 4chan at 4 AM
>>
>>25319822
>go to work
>come home to empty house
>play WoW private servers
>go to work
And that goes on until we die
>>
>>25319814
Not really cause I came to the realization of this only recently. For years I have wondered why I can't be normal no matter how hard I've tried, then I realized it must have something to do with the way I process speech because it talking and listening always felt unnatural to me, even in situations where I wasn't anxious.
>>25319825
Most of the therapists I've been to they treated me like a usual social anxiety patient, not understanding the underlying cause is actually the way I process speech so it's really frustrating. At the moment I'm taking various dietary supplements such as ginkgo and cdp choline that are supposed to increase cognitive functions, I don't think that does it for me though.
>>
>>25319832

This. Everyone i know is busy with their lives now so i pretty much just sit at home, play games and pretend not to care.
>>
>>25319854
Perhaps you'd do best over text based communication systems then?
>>
>>25319829
Yeah this is fairly common. That's why the only girls the chase you are girls you aren't attracted to; because you are relaxed and don't care what they think. You put all of your hopes onto the one you are attracted to and come across all weird and autistic. Two tips. Make friends with attractive girls when possible. Have no expectations other than friendship so you can get acclimated to just being normal around hotties. Second, start with girls that are meh and work your way up. There is a certain momentum to getting laid and you can keep upgrading while you have confidence.
>>
>>25320794
Text based communication is definitely easier for me because then I can take my time but even when I text, I still take much longer to formulate my thoughts than the average person and it's hard to come up with original sounding responses so I don't end up coming across as uninterested or boring.

My working memory is complete shit, that's why I don't really read books cause I literally forget the previous sentence after reading another sentence. It's the same as when I have to listen to another person. I really think I'm fucked for life with this condition.
>>
I feel the same way OP. Language is an incredibly inefficient way to communicate ideas, and most of the time I get caught by trying to come up with a way to sensibly speak to people in a way that makes me not seem like a sociopath.
>>
any scottish people add me on discord

Blaze(peter)#3112
>>
I'm like this but pretty much only with communicating online. Talking to someone in person I'm fine, a bit 'shy' and 'quiet' to quote other people, but still functioning sociably. But when it comes to shit like kik or skype, I just can't summon the energy to talk to people, even if I want to, and I end up putting off talking to them for a week, a week becomes two weeks, and eventually I just end up ghosting people. Why am I like this?
>>
>>25321031
I'm the same way. I hate texting/sexting/skyping all that stuff. If I can't find a person in the physical activites I do, then I guees I'll be alone. But you know what?
>I kinda like it
>>
>>25319752

Just b urself
>>
Take a biological psychology class, then you'll really have a reason to be upset.
>don't get comfortable with the idea of needing anyone
>focus your chakra on becoming a hokage
>fuck a qt like hinata
>???
>repeat
>>
>>25322911
wat
>>
I'm very lonley. It's horrible. Just, god damn horrible. I wish I had more people to talk to, more people to love and laugh with. But being in the army there is a certain kind of people.. around here.. I miss home. Germany is fun but eh...
>>
File: 1485833113233.png (54KB, 297x217px) Image search: [Google]
1485833113233.png
54KB, 297x217px
>>25319752
My descent into workaholism is both the chief cause I can't be bothered socializing and the primary escape from loneliness. But hey, mortgage ain't gonna pay itself and living at the place you don't own past mid-20's is just shameful.
>>
Is op still here?
>>
Fairly close to OP. Just super anti-social, never goes out, avarage looking, slight autism, still sometimes craves whatever people online can't provide. My best friend is my older brother, who's slightly more autistic than myself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.