[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey please help. I have a guy I met on here last night threatening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0232.jpg (109KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
109KB, 576x432px
Hey please help. I have a guy I met on here last night threatening to kill himself.
His name is Yuri Dante on kik, does anyone know him? His real name is apparently Will & he's from Idaho
I don't want him to die rn so please help
>>
I know this is ridiculous but could someone please weigh in on this. I don't visit /soc, I've never dealt w this before, & I don't want this person to die & idk what else to do
>>
Don't know how to help. I don't have Kik.
>>
>>25319283
Don't feel like you need to take personal responsibility at the last moments of a process that has been in the making for years.

If people want to die let them die, Life ain't always peaches and cream.
>>
>>25319342
Idk what I was hoping for. Thank you anyway
>>25319346
I understand. I might have no other option but I will try anything I can to prevent it
>>
>>25319346
What do you think the life is?

>>25319361
No worries but tell you the truth I sadly dont think I would have cared. Maybe I would. I don't know.
>>
>>25319364
It's fine. I do care
>>
Does this kind of shit happen on here? Is there a possibility that he might be fucking with me?
>>
I'm bumping this
>>
OP, people on 4chan are consistently talking about suicide and saying that they'll kill themselves.
Some do, most don't.
But believe me. It's not your responsibility to try to stop him.
If he wants to die, let him. Him telling you means 1 of 2 things:
1: he's fucking with you
2: he's a piece of shit trying to make some stranger feel bad about his death.
>>
>>25319469
Either way, this is needless and I doubt that you telling him to not kill himself (if you were to find him) would make a big difference.
Thousands of innocent people die everyday, so why would one person looking to die matter?
>>
>>25319469
I appreciate your reaching out, thank you. That does make sense & I pray hes only fucking with me
I care about people. One person looking to die does matter to me. I'm not taking responsibility for this but I had to try something

If anyone knows him, please lmk. Apparently he's gotten into some trouble w ppl from here & has been doxxed, if anyone has that info I'd be eternally grateful even if you don't like him

We're all just human
>>
>>25319497
Np, but just saying that you contacting him will have no effect, I can guarantee it. Killing yourself is literally the biggest decision anyone can make for their life, and they've obviously thought it through. Nothing you'll say to him will change his stance on it, believe me. It takes dedication and commitment to commit suicide, and you telling him the stereotypical stuff like "don't do it, you'll be missed, your life matters, etc" won't do much. You most likely don't know him on a personal level, considering that you're not even sure about his real name. Even though it's probably just bs, nothing you'll say will really make a difference.
>>
>>25319512
Yes I do understand that. I'm not trying to contact him. I already tried to talk him out of it. I was speaking to him as he was sitting in a car about to presumably suffocate himself. I'm trying to have some hope of contacting the authorities or someone he might know irl
This is literally my only idea so I have to try
>>
Suicide is selfish
>>
>>25319523
That's a dick move desu. It might make you feel good to "save another human being", but it won't do him any good, it'll just make you feel better about yourself. I really don't understand why strangers can't let other strangers die. If they don't feel that life is worth living, what right do you have to control wether he's forced to live or not? Ik this might sound mean, and I'm not encouraging suicide, but if they really wanna go through with it, I don't understand why you can't just let it go instead of desperately asking for contact information :/
>>
>>25319527
Explain?
I mean, human beings are all selfish by nature. Since your life is the only thing you can ever experience, every motive you have is related to making your life better.
>>
>>25319542
I've seen too much grief caused by suicides
>>
>>25319537
Not fucking rocket science, if I have any hope of keeping someone from dying I'm going to try it. Not trying to feel good about myself but I would feel shitty if I did nothing
Not about to philosophize a person's right to die & I don't appreciate your implications about my character
>>
>>25319555
Okay Mother Teresa, but I suggest that you give up looking here, cuz I doubt his kik will lead you to finding who he really is, and I doubt that anyone on 4chan would know him in the first place...
>>
>>25319555
If you really care then try placing an anonymous tip complete with the Kik username and whatever information you know at your local police station. Maybe try googling his information to see if you can find someone who fits the profile and alert local authorities. You could even call a suicide prevention hotline and do what they tell you to do. Ultimately though, there's nothing much you can do for someone whose name you don't even know. Don't work yourself up too much over this; you can't stop people from doing what they want to do. Just do what you can and know you tired.
>>
>>25319617
I just did that & they told me all I can do is contact kik support
I know that it's very unlikely that I can help this
Thank you. I'm doing okay & I'm being careful not to be too affected by this
>>
>>25319691
I hope this won't affect u too badly, op :/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.