[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your age, location, problem with finding someone, and means

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: What_Do_I_Do-Now.jpg (10KB, 246x279px) Image search: [Google]
What_Do_I_Do-Now.jpg
10KB, 246x279px
Share your age, location, problem with finding someone, and means of contact here:

28/M/SE Texas here
Kik: VladIVDracula

I'm a moderately attractive guy; I have a decent job, but when I find a girl I'm not interested unless she has DD breasts at minimum. For some reason, I can't get past this.

I'm not a bad guy; I'm attentive, kind, and considerate. It's pained me to turn down several nice women because they were lacking in the bosom.

What can I do about this? I don't want to lead women on, but, if they don't have what I'm looking for, I'm not interested and, if I try to be up front, I drive most away.

I've been friendzoned many times and I don't like doing so to nice women, either.
>>
>>25317362
Well first off cup size is really skewd. For example in a Victoria's secret bra I'm probably a size E/F if they had that size. I can't fit into anything there. When I go to Aerie I'm a size G and when I go to Macy's I'm a DDD. Every place does cup size differently so realize that your set 'preferences' are pretty meaningless in that every place is really different and there is really no one cup size it all varies by store. Secondly the band size determines the ratio. My bamd size is 32 because I'm 5'1 this makes bras hard to find because its considered abnormal to have such a large chest for such a small individual. However a 38DDD is much easier to find and more normal because thag means they're a larger individual. What I'm getting at is the actual physical size of a person should be taken into comsideration in terms of porportion. So you're "have to have DD's" is just ridiuclous because there's more to be taken into consideration because bra measurements are actually really inaccurate. Its fine if you like women with bigger chest to each their own I guess but don't limit yourself like that because you're going to really shoot yourself in the foot. Plus Victorias Secret is infamous for making it so that their sizing is really small making womem feel better they need a bigger cup size. Also each bra makes a woman's chest look different too. I guess just realize there's a lot more going on then you realize in terms of cup size
>>
>>25317394
Thank you. I understand what you're saying and I'm not 100% fixated on an exact measurement. It's a fetish, of sorts, in that I find myself attracted to those who are well endowed and I'm not doing something so autistic as stating "don't contact me unless you have 'X' size breasts at minimum." My intent was to give a frame of reference in how my taste is reflective of the larger sizes of the spectrum.
>>
25/m/aus

I seem to attract the wrong kind of woman. I work as a security guard and get compliments all the time I just don't have the spine to take that extra step to asking anyone out. Also would register as a social retard.
I'm 168kgs and 6'2" so yes I classify as morbidly obese. But then again I have a baby face.
No one I meet believes I'm 25...
>>
>>25317638
Have you tried asking friends to go on a double date with you or help set you up with someone?
>>
>>25317665
One would imply I have friends. I just moved state because I was otherwise homeless and no chance of getting a job. So yeah. No friends and the social retard would stop me changing that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.