[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having seen one of these for a while, and they're never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ATOGA.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Having seen one of these for a while, and they're never usually terrible.

One for the women:

This is probably gonna seem quite broad, but do you intentionally give men bad relationship advice, or are you generally just not very good at it?

Been in this position a handful of times where one of your friends is the cliché'd "tfw no gf" kind of beta, and women are very quick to give advice on getting a woman, however 9 times out of 10, the advice they impart is just.... awful.
>>
>>25314848

Oh, I seem to have forgotten to provide the title of the thread.

"Ask the opposite gender anything".
>>
>>25314848
this one is for men:

Why do you think you're experts on everything, and even go as far as claiming you know better than authorities on an issue?
>>
>>25314917
Because ego.
Although girls are the same as well.
Why do girls put emotions before logic?
Why can't men consider this when dealing with their drama?
>>
>>25314917
Troll post detected
>>
>>25314917

>(((authorities)))
>>
>>25314917
men evolved to think and react to dangerous situations
Men invented 99% of everything
Culture, Civilization, Agriculture, Science, Engineering, etc
Those were invented by men
>>
>>25314917
>Why do you think you're experts on everything,

Pretty much this post. >>25315033

>and even go as far as claiming you know better than authorities on an issue?

Because authorities and leaders have allowed themselves to become bloated and complacent.

Furthermore, what exactly are we calling an "authority" here? Because, for instance, if we're talking about the sciences, black science man and Bill Nye are not "authorities", they are pop-culture figures.
>>
>>25315062
Bill Nye doesn't even have a doctorate
he has a measly bachelors of mechanical engineering
he isn't a scientist, he's an engineer who decided
to become an educational entertainer

Neil deGrasse Tyson at least has an actual Doctorate in Astrophysics
>>
>>25314848
For women.

I'll be honest. I am a quiet person and I basically look like a rapist and not a very attractive one at that. It's mainly my crazy ass eye's and eyebrows. I'm probably a 4-5/10.

But I am an Infantrymen in the Army. Kind of chubby but still /fit/. And also pretty confident, though, I don't show it on the surface and I'm also a good listener and people have called me wise and good at giving advice. People don't like to talk to me though because I look scary. Where can I find a woman who is into that? I don't like going up to random women and hitting on them, should I be? Do chicks like that from someone who on the surface looks legitimately like a rapist.
>>
>>25315199
I'm in the Marines brother. Don't be a typical militaryfag and go up to girls with a sexual innuendo pointing your dick in that direction. I know that isn't what you were implying by going up to a gir at a bar or something, but be weary of what you say because if you do look rapey, an ambiguous conversation can be taken that way if you aren't within their attractiveness meter. I'm no a lady's guy or stud or anything but it's not hard for me to pick up girls either. I personally don't like meeting girls at clubs and bars because I've never met a girl worthwhile there and I'm not into one night stands (it's not logistical in my situation either). Honestly there is a lot of "broken" females on craigslist. It might seem shallow but if you read that part of Craigslist you'll notice there's a lot of girls in your same position that just want to meet a guy like you. Check it out if youd like. Sorry I don't have any female advice to offer you.
>>
>>25315199
Hi, me again. Also if you're in a military town it would be a lot easier finding a long term relationship. I'm a "nice guy" amd because I live in a military town these girls are only used to douchebags who fuck them and toss them away. These girls just want t feel needed and respected. If you're at all in a place sinilar to me, it shouldn't be hard to give them those things ad satisfy them.
>>
These threads pretty much jumped ship from all the dick and kik+discord spam and are more of an /adv/ thing now, apparently.

>do you intentionally give men bad relationship advice, or are you generally just not very good at it?
This has more to do with age and experience than gender- I've seen pleeeeeeeeeeenty of awful relationship advice from guys.

They also may be giving more subjective advice and can't properly speak from a point of empathy and firsthand experience. Women aren't going to know how to attract other women, even experienced gay/bi girls probably can't give proper advice for a man looking to attract women.

>>25314917
Not a dude, but this is a human problem, not necessarily a man problem. I've met plenty of self-assured, self-righteous women, and was even close friends with one. Some people's ego and self-worth just rides on being right all the time.

>studying a subject since middle school
>get in argument with a friend who isn't as into the topic
>link multiple articles backing my side up
>she eventually just ragequits the debate
Pls.

>>25315033
>men evolved to think and react to dangerous situations
Doesn't inherently make every guy more knowledgeable. Knowledge and understanding is about learning capacity, not someone's ability to react.

As far as modern inventions go, men hold 94.5% of patents, but that doesn't mean that women didn't contribute in some way (as a popular example: Hedy Lamarr). Women's achievements often get swept under the rug, and speaking on modern terms again, up until the past few decades they've largely been shy'ed away from STEM fields or- going further back- education in general.

It also doesn't really answer Anon's question. Just because men have taken center stage as far as being known for contributions to STEM and politics, that doesn't mean women can't become just as knowledgeable in a field.
>>
>>25315199
I mean, I'm a woman who also "looks scary" when I'm not trying to look not-scary, so I know how you feel, lol.

See if you can slightly adjust your idle facial expression and posture to something that appears more warm and welcoming if you're afraid, but really, it's all in how you carry yourself. If you approach people warmly and seem like a genuinely chill and charismatic person, the "rapist eyes" aren't going to matter much. I wouldn't go around "hitting on" women though- at least, not in a way that makes it obvious, like >>25315496 said.

Also agree with many of his other points, though I don't know if I'd recommend meeting broken girls on craigslist.
>>
>>25314848
They advice they give is what they think they want. Women just don't know what they want.
They advise you to be a guy they will like.
But thats not the same as a guy they find attractive.
In fact they are often mutually exclusive
>>
>>25315587
That last part. Amazing stuff right here
>>
Is it wrong to tell your crush (with whom you have a good connection) about your ex not being good in bed?
>>
>>25317145
Could make them insecure. They could also see it as a challenge.
Why do you want to tell them? What do you hope to accomplish?
>>
>>25314848
then stop asking us for advice
also don't attribute this to gender, most people are just awful at advice anyways

>>25315199
have you tried the internet

>>25317145
dont mention your exes ever
>>
>>25317149
We often talk about sex. He asked me about how my ex was (physically), i told him how he was and then added "he wasn't really good in bed" without really trying to accomplish anything. I didn't even explain why he was bad in bed (he was bad because he really cared mainly about himself) I then realized it was wrong to say, maybe.

It's not the first time we talked about exe's. He never told about how she was in bed (apart from the fact how she didnt want to do certain things in bed but then did), and he described her as an immature and spoiled child.
>>
>>25317178
If it comes up again you could mention he was selfish, I don't think this hurt your odds.
If you talk this often about intimate stuff seems logical you may want to let him know you are interested.
>>
hi everyone.
I am a 22 year old male and I am a virgin.I am dating a girl now and we are planning on having sex together for the first time.I haven't asked her if she is a virgin or not,and she doesn't know about me either.The thing is I am insecure about my body.I am really thin I am 180 cm (5'11')and 65 kg (145 pounds).Will that affect her,because my friends and some women I know say that I am thin as a stick.what do you girls think?Also,tips on how to make her feel good?
>>
>>25317199
we don't know, why are you asking us this? attraction is entirely subjective wtf

tips for her to feel good, lots of foreplay beforehand.
>>
>>25317199
Start lifting weights and drink a half gallon of whole milk a day if you don't want to be a skeleton.
If she's with you she must like you.
Act confident, do what comes naturally, don't over think it, don't apologise if you finish early, just work on her till you ready for round two
>>
This question is for the guys,

So I want to be able to have good conversations with this nerdy NEET guy, but I don't really have much in common with him. He's super nice but I suck at conversation, so what can I do to make things fun and interesting? I think he's getting bored of me. I want to keep it clean of course. What makes the girls you talk to stand out and keep your interest?
>>
>>25317291
>What makes the girls you talk to stand out and keep your interest
by being funny, 6+/10, big tits, big ass, make me feel worthy, show interest in me, chill, have some conversation and culture, have interesting hobbies and/or life.
>>
>>25317291
>make it fun and interesting

Don't worry about conversation, try getting into some of the stuff he likes, and conversation will happen
>>
>>25317291
Talk about interesting things, be funny and most importantly, be aggressive.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.