[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ladies of /soc/ and/or /feet/ or any in general... would it be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1288843320839.jpg (778KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1288843320839.jpg
778KB, 1680x1050px
ladies of /soc/ and/or /feet/
or any in general...
would it be weird to compliment a girl on her feet? you'd say nice hair, tattoo, or whatever. feet are not necessarily sexual but what do you think? tips?
>>
>>25314772
sauce?
>>
When I was young I remember my neighbors mom saying when she was at the club some guy just came up to her and told her she had nice feet and wanted to touch them. I don't think women honestly mind and it's probably more cute. I don't know if everyone will let you touch their feet though. Most people don't like touching in general.
>>
>>25314772
Yes it would be weird and creepy, especially coming from a guy. Girls aren't stupid, it's known that feet fetish is a thing. It would come across as creepy-sexual
>>
yes, it is super creepy. There are 0 contexts where it isnt creepy. there are 0 non-creepy reasons for you to say this

>>25314843
disregard the neckbeard
>>
>>25314876
It's weird and creepy to give someone a compliment?

Yeah disregard this social aspie.
>>
>>25314843
>>25314988
"nice feet" = compliment
"can i touch them" = creepy
a lot of the reason women don't find compliments on feet creepy is because they're not obviously sexual. i'm pretty self-conscious about mine, but wouldn't find "you have pretty feet by the way" or something similar creepy.
>>
>>25314999
>a lot of the reason women don't find compliments on feet creepy is because they're not obviously sexual

Yeah ignore this person. Apparently you can only give compliments if its blatantly obviously it's pure sexual attraction and not just aesthetics.

This dude is a fucking moron.

>i'm pretty self-conscious about mine

Quit projecting your insecurities on everyone.

OP I will guarantee if you tell a woman an aspect of her is beautiful and show genuine interest in it she will humor you.
>>
>>25314836
Faye regan on the right?? idk if thats her second name, faye is first defo, on the left, possibly georgia, search faye and georgia and you wont be dissapointed
>>25314772
Ive had GFs that both know I like feet, they seemed to be chill with it. Even before they knew that if they ever said they didnt like their feet or something which seems to be weirdly common, I would say no theyre nice and soft and they wouldnt find it creepy or anything, just ease into it I guess.
>>
>>25314999
Nice feet = creepy compliment no one gives unless they have a foot fetish

You're not being sneaky, no one compliments feet unless they have a thing for them. It's creepy.
>>
>>25315016
If it's coming from your bf that's different. Some random guy or a friend it comes across as sexual which isn't normal/cool and is awkward

>>25315015
Reading comprehension, they said women don't find it creepy BECAUSE it's not sexual. You totally flipped what they said. Directly sexual comments aren't ok normally obviously. I don't agree with either of you tho desu
>>
>>25314772
If you're going to compliment a random-ish girl on her feet, you have to also make fun of your own feet so you can make her know it's not because you actually have a foot fetish. Even if she's not random, you still need to make it aware that it's not sexual by making it ind of like a question.
>man you're feet look pretty soft, mine are all calloused

>feet are not necessarily sexual
Feet are like the most common fetish
>>
>>25314772
Compliment the feet, many girls (me included) feel uncomfortable showing their feet and if you compliment them it'll calm them down and make them happy too
>>
As a degenerate footfag who is into plenty of weird shit: Why would you ever want to compliment a woman on a part of her body that you're sexualizing?

"Nice tits" will never not be "telling a person in a platonic setting that she has desirable sex objects."

I'm not even saying this from a feminist perspective. Just in general, you're saying "Hello. Sex!" to someone in a non-sexual situation. That is always bad.
>>
Just compliment her shoes you fucking retard
>>
>>25314772
Left 9, right 8.9
>>
No. It is and will always be creepy. Just keep your thoughts to yourself
>>
>>25315624. <----This

b/c a good 30% chance she agonized over which pair to wear regardless of the situation. Quite frankly, I'm not finding it easy conceptualizing more than 4 scenarios where one would consistently be seeing a lady's feet out of some kind of footwear, prior to initial contact.

If you are talking about something like a foot model, you happened to be on a shoot with, a dancer, etc. Where there is a reasonable appreciation of their feet, specifically, being a focus, then the initial "foot" compliment would be more acceptable. As long as you aren't stroking yer shit while making the compliment, of course.
>>
>>25314772
>would it be weird to compliment a girl on her feet?
Yes.
>feet are not necessarily sexual
And this is exactly why.

I've grown to actually strongly dislike foot fetishists because they seem to be okay with waving their fetish around in public just because "feet aren't inherently sexual". I briefly lived in a town where a weatherman thought it was okay to use his professional Twitter to ask for feet pics from women, I got into freelance modeling at 17 and had no shortage of "photographers" sending me messages asking to do softcore foot fetish shoots with little regards for the fact that I was a minor.

When you compliment a woman on her hair or tattoo, you're (usually) not doing so for fetishistic reasons. Hair and tattoos are also something that your eye is drawn to. You really don't see feet unless they're uncovered and you're specifically paying attention to them. There's really no reason you -need- to compliment a woman on her feet, so just don't do it. Shoes are fine because there's likely some attention drawn to them, but feet is just kinda awkward.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.