[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the men of /soc/ What are your biggest turn ons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6632.jpg (14KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6632.jpg
14KB, 284x177px
Question for the men of /soc/
What are your biggest turn ons in bed foreplay/sex wise?
>>
>>25309670
When she puts a gun to my head and pulls the trigger. Fml
>>
>>25309670

Biting, scratching, begging, and being rough with each other. Spanking her also is acceptable.
>>
File: laughing70s.gif (1MB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
laughing70s.gif
1MB, 450x288px
>>25309679
>>
>>25309670
When she looks you in the eyes while her mouth is full of your nuts
>>
>>25309670
Getting cucked
>>
>>25309688
Is it just me or do girls look really pretty doing that? Like not even sexually, but when i see a girl look up while sucking dick, she just looks so nice. Makes me wanna adore her
>>
Going slow.

I don't mean "take our time, be friends" slow. I mean fucking slowly. It builds up the anticipation and makes the sensations that much more intense. Plunge in deep and slow, sometimes I count her down to it. "Ok, in 3..2..1.."
>>
>>25309670
Honestly, eating a girl out turns me on like a motherfucker. Just something about having the power to drive her crazy, drives me crazy. If she doesn't want to be eaten out then sometimes that's a deal breaker for me. Just something about wrapping my arms around her thighs, and teasing her clit with my tongue is drives me wild. If she sits on my face and rides her pussy on my tongue and drips down my mouth, even fucking better oh sweet lord
>>
>>25309694
I think it's because when they look up at you their eyes open pretty wide. Big eyes are a sign we associate with cutensss so it maybe a psychological thing
>>
>>25309683
>>25309688
>>25309696
>>25309704
>>25309724
Thank you for the input. Very informative
>>
>>25309670
When she sucks my balls. When she lets me lick her body. When she's enjoying getting spanked ans manhandled. And when she bends over with pigtails, eagerly waiting to be fucked. Huge turn on.
>>
>>25309670
A woman who acts sexually interested or aroused. She doesn't have to initiate every time or do all the work, it it is nice to feel desirable. I want her to be vocal, moan. Eye contact is great. Snuggle after it

I like having my balls sucked.
>>
When she gets her boyfriend Tyrone to fuck my sissy cuckold ass
>>
Assuming this is serious, then what this guy >>25309845 said. I'd ask about the ball sucking though, I'm not into it, but others might be.
>>
File: 1496102513107.jpg (180KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1496102513107.jpg
180KB, 760x596px
A woman who says she is a sub but actually is too lazy to have any sexual desires and expect me to know amd when I domt gets annoyed is a massive turn off if that helps pic related
>>
>>25309873
Oh yeah that ball sucking is a personal thing, I actually have an oral fixation and want to be able to kiss, lick, and suck just about her whole body, but that's more things that I enjoy doing to her.
>>
>>25309670
Rapeplay, anal, long making out, French kissing, massaging each other, rough sex, slow passionate sex, 69, doggystyle, cowgirl, sex with clothes on, sex with clothes being ripped off, hickies, light bitting, spanking, roleplaying, dirty talk and most importantly seeing my partner enjoying themselves.

Buggest turn off though is them faking it.
>>
Cutting
>>
>>25309696

That's pretty hot
>>
>>25309776
I also love nipple stimulation but lots of guys dont so idk
>>
That moment when they fight back when I want to fuck or push my buttons because they want it but don't want to give it away easy.

Begging for it. Or begging in general.
That moment when I go a bit too deep. I love the reactions. The second

That moment when a girl I barely know or just met says I love you or says something very affectionate while I'm fucking her brains out. It's..very nice.

Impromptu cockworship. Love that.

And...when they call me daddy.
>>
>>25309893
I worry about being a lazy sub. What do I do to avoid that?
>>
>>25310829
Just be open and honest about what you like and want, respond more positively to the things you enjoy, understand that especially at first no one is a mind reader and won't know what you like or want. But being open ans honest works. Like if a man ask you how to please you, what you want, be able to be specific enough that it isn't as if he hadn't ask. I.e. cltoral stimulation instead of I like orgasms. Or bend me over your lap and spank me with your hand or , put me in position and spank me instead of I like spanking.
>>
>>25309670
interesting women
>>
>>25310829
Especially outside of subspace, you need to communicate what you like and dislike, truly think about it and what you want to explore.
>>
Begging to be whipped
And whipping her while she asks for more

I should specify, hard whipping. Like, it will break skin
>>
>>25309670
i havent had sex in 3 years so i have forgotten
>>
>>25309670
Personally, it's dirty talk, delivered in that sultry tone/manner of 'I am turned on as fuck right now and I *need* you to help me deal with it'
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.