[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get some godddamn moderation around here. First page is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Can we get some godddamn moderation around here. First page is 2 Kik threads, 3 Snapchat threads and 3 dick threads. This shit has to stop.

. . .seriously?! THREE DICK RATE THREADS? Because uncut dick needed a WHOLE thread to itself. This place is turning to trash.
>>
What uNiQuE threads should be in place of those?
>>
>>25308533
I agree with you, OP, but that's really the norm for this place, and it has been for a very, very long time. This board is like 40% dick rate threads now.
>>
>>25308540
. . .Are you fucking kidding me?
1 thread of each is enough. Dont need to replace these threads. My point is this place is cluttered with excessive threads.
If you really need 2 threads to replace the 2 dick threads that will be taken away, fucking think of something.
We dont need 18 Kik threads in the back log all asking to see Ass/Tits/Dick/Pussy. This is the /soc/ial board, be social. Strike up a conversation about something thats been on your mind.
>>
Fags should be nuked. Period.

I can't stand these degenerates anymore.
>>
>>25308533
>turning

Nice try newfag
>>
>>25308572
Then kill yourself. The world's only getting gayer.
>>
>>25308577
"It's already trash, HUEHUEHUEHUE!" Shut the fuck up, I'll use a verb if I want to. Been here since day 1, I've earned it.
>>
>>25308596
>already
>implying it wasnt trash to begin with

Did you forget open shirt threads?
>>
Kikes gon kike. How many of these threads have we had? Lots. Hide them with good terms. You see the vagina threads? Fucking disgusting. There never have been any. Too many fags for you to compete. Gas yourselves on pussystank. Muh separate foreskin threads waaaa. You aren't women. Well you are. So how you going to bait them? They dont even like your threads and you're too much of micro peens to get anything done. Move on. Leave the board. It's over. Nobody likes you. Throw tantrums
>>
>>25308555
There's no conversation on here? There is but who are you? The chief? The chief nag. This board combines slight convos with no clothes on. What are you on about?
>>25308572
Nuke this thread. Maybe your period
>>
>>25308572
I dont like the mentally ill either but if you cant tolerate it then maybe you shouldnt browse /soc/?
>>
>>25308815
What mentally ill? How do pussies save mankind? They ruined it but nobody cares. There is no moderation against these because these break the rules. Not those. But youre right. Why be a man and deal with your own problems if you can be a dyke and force your shit on everybody else
>>
>>25308788
I usually hate your posts, but I liked this one. Other people's impotent whining is insufferable.

There ARE too many redundant threads, and that IS the norm here, and it goes for pussy threads as well as dick threads.

Now... The real problem I see is that gay people want to have their "safe spaces," but they also want to exert privilege in "normie space." There can be all gay boards and threafs, but there can never be a "straight" board like /soc/, and straight people get no sympathy when they complain. None.
>>
>>25308821
I have no clue what youre talking about...
>>
>>25308533
/soc/ used to be better in the past

>less dicks
>less degenerate/weeb/kik threads
>more in-depth conversations/posts

You have to thank the beta MALE population on this board they ruined everything. Basically they repeatedly kept posting nudes of camwhores that they acquired through IM and scared them away.

Now this board is full of faggots and degenerates

we are not sinking we already sunk
>>
>>25308572
Agree. Make a homo board and ban them off this one so these faggots can stop shitting up the normal board. Then they get to share the same dick pics over and over again and nobody will bother them.

Funny how I didn't even think about gay people until I was forced to interact with them, and now I can't stand even just their online presence. And they wonder why they are a persecuted minority, it's because they're disgusting and mentally ill and insist upon themselves.
>>
>>25308981
Are you a hypocrite or just a piece of shit? Look what you're lobbying for. Goose and gander bitch ass. You are repressed. Thirsty. And brainwashed. Nobody can understand how your dissonant forces of complete opposites can craft anything but a shit show. Go get laid. Figure out what you want. Become a female. Start trapping. That's all I hear in these shit piles. Dont like us? Big fucken deal fatty who the fuck are you? Count the dick threads. They dont fit anywhere else. Count the pussy threads. They can go anywhere. We have mountains. You got fuck all. Tough. Little generic /pol/ lies. Nothing has changed or gotten worse. This is best board on site. This place didnt make you phobic. Your being a mother fucker did. A long time ago. Too bad nobody can hold your hand and find you a white picket pussy life. Fucking barf. What a bicth ass. And everything you say. As though straight people even exist. We thimk about you. So now what? Make more of these. People love cry babies
>>
File: stcky.png (57KB, 158x333px) Image search: [Google]
stcky.png
57KB, 158x333px
>>
>>25309054
Ever since I have been here these rules have not been followed.
>>
>>25309053
On a scale of 1 to 10 how butthurt are you? (literally and figuratively)
>>
>>25309053
>someone doesn't want constant man-ass, fay hook up and penis sharing threads on page fucking 1
>local drag queen shits pants
And yet you wonder why gays get hate, like it fucking comes out of nowhere. Such an unaware bitch ass.

The world is swinging back towards conservatism and we'll soon shut down your meth and hook up spots, try not to slam too much meth smoke into little boys' lungs, we're coming for your head.
>>
>>25309101
September 23. Grab em. Lucy in the sky with diamonds? No. Fall of man Virgo vaginas
>I wanna be in the 144,000!
>I know anything!
Oops, disqualified. You're so stupid you don't even know Kings and blessed figures of both genders were in the Bible. You are the original degenerates. You orange hooknosed fatties can keep being pedos and drunkards. Enjoy the fungus
>>
>>25309132
Are you any closer to having your brain lacquered?
>>
>>25309142
King herod killed all males. You can remove all cock and dance like fucken fairies. Bye
>>
>>25309147
Wrong, faggot, he killed (or tried to have) THE FIRST BORN MALE and only that, you lie to twist facts to fit the gay agenda. You will be dealt with, and I hope that the knowledge that your depravity caused innocent people harm gets through to your sick brain
>>
>>25308533
Doing God's work
>>
>>25309175
>>25309223
Jews remove God's work they don't propagate it. Dont worry about duplications there are no females on the internet. Been this way since the days of /b/. You literally have no clue what you're talking about. Enjoy your temporary fixes for your own corruption. Apply to be jannies. Break the place. Without dick threads this place would be tumbleweed. We've been here for 6,000 years now. Thanks to you and your own banishment. Christ blessed us. You can go worry about shrimp and cripple cocks. You haven't won nor changed a thing. Never have. Never will. You will do nothing but lose. Fuck this talk show. Say whatever. Repeat yourselves. Be pussy hats
>>
>>25308533
It's too late.

I've been here since the first day and to everyone who only knows the last year of this place: You're really missing out. I met great people in real life from here, there were decent communities around specific topics (even if I didn't care for them), there were actual camwhores who posted when requested instead of even when told to cover up (or for money), and the board was 50/50 male/female.

And I agree with some of the other posts in here. I didn't have anything against gay or trans people before this board and while I still won't judge all of them over the online actions of a few, everything I've seen was disgusting, void of any integrity and exclusively negative for this community.
And the louder the idiots are, the more quiet the lurkers become, reinforcing the cycle.
>>
>>25309101
>straights don't have safe space
>getting an idea what it feels like
>suuuuper butt hurt
>to the point of advocating genocide over it
>to the point of reaching for religious stories as a defence

my sides
>>
>>25308788
Hows it feel being a fucking nutjob who smears shit on his face and pisses on himself before making retarded wordvomit posts on /soc/?
>>
>>25308533
And it would be nice if that ghoulish trap stopped posting his/her picture all the time. Bless his/her heart, but it looks like they have down's syndrome.

And is a trap really a thing?
>>
>>25309554
Yea difference is it's less than 1% of the population (fagets) vs the other 99+. We tried to be nice to you, is all.
>>
File: goose-puke.jpg (62KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
goose-puke.jpg
62KB, 484x461px
>>25308788
Oh hey it's you again.
>>
>>25308533
>turning
You fucking what? It's always been this way.
>>
>>25310098
>vs
>murderously angry at 1% of population "taking over"
>ignored, oppressed then forced to notice, then calling for bans and death == tried to be nice

That's a fail.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.