[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl wants to start camming in the next months. We are looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0345235.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345235.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
My girl wants to start camming in the next months.
We are looking into set-ups, cams, do's and don'ts, if full or half face, if mask or painted, if solo or couple.
So, I'm asking recomendations, ideas, tips, something.
>>
>>25307436
How are we supposed to know?
>>
>>25307443
Didn't say "YOU KNEW", I'm more like asking what is more liked. We are kind of thinking around it.
>>
File: received_1667069363551068.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_1667069363551068.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>25307436
>>
Im interested in this too, Ive been tempting my gf about the idea of going outside to fuck a random guy near the block, doing some cam show or maybe looking for a guy to come home and fuck her. She seems tempted but missing the encouragement to actually do it
>>
>>25307501
if she wanted to then she'd do it. why would you have to encourage her?
>>
Camming is not easy money, so that's something that you should be aware of. The market is saturated, there are dozens (if not hundreds) of 8/10+ bodies (and faces) routinely masturbating on cam and making decent money on tips. The hardest work isn't when you're naked, it's the marketing.

Building a fan base and CONSISTENTLY generating interest, on top of maintaining social media is critical. Most girls will make decent money their first week or so, but then will drop off before too long because they don't do those things. Snapchat (freemium is a good way to go), Twitter, Tumblr, these are all good things to have. Reddit is a great place too, because you can post a handful of images across a variety of subreddits and tap into a large pool of potential camshow viewers.

There's also the "on demand" model: stick to posting on Reddit infrequently, focusing on less demanding and short term oriented transactions. This can include panty/sock selling, sexting/dick rating (seriously, it sounds dumb but $10 a pop isn't something to sniff at), one-on-one Skype sessions, etc. Your overall income *probably* isn't as high, but 1) you keep everything you earn, since there's no middleman and 2) it's a significantly smaller investment of time and effort.
>>
I kind of disagree with the guy above me. He makes good points, but its pretty easy to just have a few nights a week to cam if she's home anyway.

Its about being a little different and identifying loyal fans. They'll shell out a lot of money. Plus being a genuinely interesting person/couple helps too.

She does need to have a decent body. if the gif you posted is her, shes fine. As far as you being on cam... you need a decent body too. not so much a dick, but if you have a small dick, have thick skin. Also, just stay off camera. No one really gives a fuck about the guy.

Cams, you can google the webcams they use, I think Logitech is the popular one. We used a Sony a6000. I operated it so it stayed in focus and framed on a manfrotto tripod. You can buy continuous lights, stands and softboxes on Amazon for cheap.

Until then, just use a lamp, a white wall, and buy 100W equivalent or higher LED bulbs. 5000K temperature. Shine the lamps on the white wall and it'll diffuse the light and make it nice.

Always have her face on cam. No masks or hiding the face. Guys are looking to make a personal connection, not just look at a bag of meat. She needs to smile, even if she's not a naturally smiling person. RBF isn't a good way to get folks in your room.

Again, keep your ass out of frame as much as possible. You're essentially a dildo who works the camera and lighting.

She should get matching bras and panties, lingerie, and high heels.

A LITTLE pubic hair is the growing trend on standing out. And you can make cam shows about shaving it every month.

Make sure your camming room is clean and girly. Keep any location identifying things out of frame. She needs room to be seen full body.

Sex toys are encouraged. I don't recommend the Lovesense, I think its getting played out. But it works for some.

Make sure she varies her look a little. Some make up, no makeup, heavy makeup, hair up, hair down, stockings, no stockings...

She needs to have a personality that she can share.
>>
>>25307572
Pretty much literally everything this guy said. Also the Lovense IS getting really played out, but tippers love it, and it's a great way to GET tipped. That or the ohmibod one, might be some other alternatives. Either way it heightens the 'interactive' and personal feeling for people.
>>
She needs to be okay with things in her butt. Anal shows are popular. if she doesn't like it, put a big (but attainable) price on it. Honestly, even if it turns into painal, that will be a big hit. If she can act, let her fake a little painal and end it with pleasure. That'd be a crowd pleaser.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.