[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks and I'm still a virgin Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_032.jpg (673KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_032.jpg
673KB, 2048x1536px
I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks and I'm still a virgin

Any tips to avoid killing myself in 15 days?
>>
Just work on the things you think that should be worked on. You don't have to have a great body or face to find a girl, be acceptable and she'll come. A nice personality/humor helps a lot if you're not good looking. Also (idk if that's the case) try going out more, you won't find anyone if you don't look for them.
>>
File: 290814jkl_.jpg (43KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
290814jkl_.jpg
43KB, 680x363px
More like a celebration, OP. You've ignored all of the whores and now are ready to ascend as a wizard.
>>
>>25305065
if you live in new york, i'll give you a blowjob and/or fuck you if the responsibilities of a wizard are too much for you. you won't be the only person I've saved from such a cruel fate, and you likely won't be the last.
>>
what do you look like OP?
>>
>>25305090
I'm dying laughing right now at this post. Yeah man, don't put so much importance on losing your virginity right now, I feel like that'd make it harder to lose it if that makes sense?
>>
>>25305091
I'm pretty tall, white, 40cm long black hair and pretty fit since I lift on my home and run to cheer up

The main issue is that I went from work to home/repeat for 12 fucking years I have no friends or any kind of human interaction outside work, not even online, all my workmates are 40+ married guys and I don't even gave them my phone number over a decade

I missed the social train when I was young and now I'm a fucking robot
>>
>>25305103

I love that you know your hair cms. This is what I'm terrified of happening to me, girl though, but genuinely might happen to me.

What do you do after work, if there's no one you talk to in person or online?
>>
where are you from?
>>
>>25305116
Actually, my hairdresser is somewhat autistic so she measure it to be EXACTLY 40cm when I go to trim my hair, she used to do that at 10-20-30 too

When I return home I just eat and then run/lift a little watching some twitch streamer (to feel like some human contact with the subhuman chat and the streamer itself, this is enough reason to kill myself I know) then I read/play/watch something up to dinner, do it, fap to something on bed read a little more and sleep.

I don't even know where to start after 12 years of doing this, I have no way to go with humans even when I'm a pretty "normal"
>>
>>25305142

Come be my friend anon
>>
>>25305255

Well, what do you look like/what is your story/why do you fear this happening to you too/what do you do to be in this situation/where are you from?

I don't use friend-stuff-technology but I could download telegram or something like that
>>
>>25305261

Anon:

1) Roughly where do you live, what sort of work do you do, and what are your work hours?

2) Is the OP really your room? If so then you are hopeless. If not, then honestly, is your shit/kit in order? If no, then throw everything you don't need away. Make your 30th BD a clean start.

3) Would you prefer to:

3.1) Be content with what you are and what you are doing now?

- or -

3.2) Go through the profound and difficult chore of changing yourself?
>>
>>25305261

I'm white, blonde, not fat and decently attractive, story is mentally ill but not in that far gone no awareness way and hate people, I fear this happening to me because I rarely talk to people anymore I've been too continually jaded/disappointed and it feels hard to budge from it even though even though I am significantly younger than you, and I'll tell you where I'm from if we become friends.

If you still want to add me, you'd have to download discord or kik or skype.
>>
>>25305277
EU
Morning
Manly work
No

>>25305287
Discord looks fine since I only use my phone as a way to wake me up

If you don't want to post the id or whateverfuck it uses to work here to protect your privacy you can mail it to me to some disposable mail I guess

I don't know what a "friend" means in this 453475345739057 digital friends age but at least we can talk about what the fuck went wrong with everything

[email protected]
>>
>>25305308

I emaileddd
>>
>>25305323
I mailed you back I guess it got to spam folder or something like that
>>
Well, I have 32 and still virgin, so, in theory, you can survive your 30th birthday without sex, don't worry.

On the other hand, if the OP pic is in fact your room, then you're fucked up beyond salvation, virgin or not.
>>
>>25305622

Why are you here?

What is your virginity rerason?
>>
>>25305691
Good question, interested in answer as well, why stay a virgin? It really isn't a big deal
>>
www.adultwork.com
>>
>>25305065
Go too Amsterdam go to redlights get your money and pay for it simple
>>
>>25305065
Get a sympathy fuck to ease yourself in and then fuck a bunch of random girls off the internet in a row to fake your experience. You'll be caught up to the average normie in no time.
>>
>>25305065
i call bullshit on this being his room. op if you're ok looking you cant get laid of tinder. thats all girls want to do on there, they just want to find a guy, take them back to their place, say "I never do this" and then sleep with him. sometimes its on the first night and sometimes they like to follow the whole 3 day rule thing.
>>
Just do it
>>
28 yov lurking the thread for enlightenment.
>>25305090
What do you get out of it? Do you actually like helping people or do you get off on it lile some modernized form of prima nocta?
>>25306728
If it was that easy we would have done it.
>>
give us example pictures of girls you would have a sexual experience with. shows us the dream girl, then show us the bottom of the bucket.

if you're brave enough, show us a current image of you.

Sometimes, guys set the bar too high. They put a girls beauty above all else and ignore the ones who would actually be good to them and develop a relationship. I've witnessed it often. And usually by big guys. They've received compliments from beautiful women and took her kindness as a testament to what kind of ass they can score. Its pretty crazy.

I'd be glad to help you, anon
>>
>>25305065
what if i told you i lost my virginity at 16?
>>
>>25307194
way to be like most other people, loser. what if i told you noone cares for your shitposting?
>>
File: nggr wht?.png (199KB, 398x427px) Image search: [Google]
nggr wht?.png
199KB, 398x427px
>>25307230
that wasnt my point with that post
>>
>>25305065
embrace your wizard status.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.