[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA, Real estate, women, science, life. I've always been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Suit.jpg (18KB, 316x450px) Image search: [Google]
Suit.jpg
18KB, 316x450px
AMA, Real estate, women, science, life.

I've always been a lucky guy. Attractive,intelligent,well endowed, healthy, opportunity finds me. I'm single but smash weekly. Just made my first million last week (real estate). The Universe has been good to me. I would like to share what knowledge I can.
Serious questions get serious answers.
>>
>smashing weekly

Keep tabs pal
>>
>>25300906

That sounds like a dump request.
>>
what is love
>>
>>25300926
A biological compulsion to motivate procreation, common in any species with hormone driven reproductive cycles
That's not including the romantic definition, I wont get into how marketing has diluted the idea of love to create consumption. But I will say the more you fall in love, the less of a high you'll get..
>>
>>25300884
what is your ethnicity and what country do you live in?
>>
Can you share details on how I can attempt to replicate your success in real estate and make some money?
>>
>>25300884
How much money did you start with when starting with real estate, how long did it take, do you buy and rent/lease out or flip? How much work do you putcinto the projects? Also a million gross or net?
>>
>>25300983
I'm half shark alligator half man.
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
>>
>>25300989
Well I can tell you most investors are spoiled rich kids who don't want to work too hard. That being said, if you put in the work and make the right decisions it pays out. My company specializes in restorations. We purchase homes so distressed no investor will touch them. My partner and I had no money to start, but she is a designer with wealthy clients. We used their money to flip a couple houses, and now we are independent.
Real estate is not complicated, but it is a balancing act. Youll shed blood and guts for every project I promise. I can answer more specifically if needed.
>>
>>25300996
>My partner and I had no money to start, but she is a designer with wealthy clients. We used their money to flip a couple houses, and now we are independent.
there are a few ways to approach it. First thing you MUST do is check the comparables before you purchase. You also want to make sure homes in the area aren't on market longer than 30-60 days. Plan out your repairs, scheduling, any additions or permitting needed. Then youre ready to find a GAP funder.
We move fast, so primarily fund with hard money lenders. Just find an investor for the down payment and have a good credit score. People will say It's risky that way, but they are just pussys., if you fall behind schedule it costs money, so grind it out. Once the repairs are done, get appraised. Then eith list or refi to use the equity on another flip. Does that help?
>>
>>25301036
Where do you find lenders? Which one of you had the good credit? Building a good credit score usually takes time and effort.
>>
>>25301013
>My partner and I had no money to start, but she is a designer with wealthy clients. We used their money to flip a couple houses
So what did you do? Just have a friend who knew rich people?
Also
>Universe has been good to me
What information is there to gain from someone who just appears to have been lucky, I already know how to take advantage of what opportunities present themselves and if I wanted I could befriend someone who has connections to the wealthy. Why ask you? You've shown no specialized skill or cunning.
>>
>>25301050
>>25301050
>Where do you find lenders?
The easy way is to work with a loan Broker. He takes a cut but saves us a lot of time and don't bullshit us (not all the time at least).

We both had decent credit, anything over 620 is fine. But what I do to boost credit fast is hire a law firm that specializes in credit history. I used Lexington Law, $100 monthly, they basically blast the credit companies, and any 3rd parties who marked your history with letters. Either to request removal or challenge/ dispute. It works enough, doesn't get everything, but My score goes up in a couple months. Also I would recommend learning the rules for your credit score, its a game that you can actively manipulate with a few steps. For example, never use more than 10% of your allotted credit. That shows you make more than you borrow. Once I figured out the rules its as easy as checkers.
I should say that not all hard money lenders require a good credit score. If you have assets or equity that also qualifies you.
>>
>>25301060
>What information is there to gain from someone who just appears to have been lucky, I already know how to take advantage of what opportunities present themselves and if I wanted I could befriend someone who has connections to the wealthy..

You answered your own question buddy.
>>
>>25301064
Okay thanks, any plans on how to fix/adjust for FICO9 and the Vantage adjustments?
>>
>>25301060

>So what did you do?

She brings in investors, handles the loan Docs. Im COO and Project Manager. I handle all of the project oversight, scheduling, logistics, hiring & supervising contractors, pulling permits, working with Architects. Im also a Interior/Exterior painter and know a bit of carpentry. Some minor Admin work.
>>
>>25301076

Fico, Transunion, Experian. The three credit companies all do essentially the same thing, but used for/by different entities.
Im not an expert, but Experian is the toughest, also its closely tied to your bank account. Income, credit cards, overdrafts, loans, etc. Anything through your bank goes to Experian. Fico 9 just changes a few things that effect your score. Read up on the specifice to see where you are effected.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Only the coolest OP's bump themselves.
>>
>>25300996
>Also a million gross or net?

1.4 Gross,
>>
>>25301088
Fico isn't a credit bureau, it is a score from a data analytics firm, and the Vantage/ Fico methodological differences are significant enough to screw you out of prime lending or even approval. >>25301143
Anyone can gross any amount, what's the net? Are you reinvesting to dodge realized taxes and compound your earnings?
>>
>>25301164
We refined 400,000 to pay off the lenders. After repair value is 1.4m. You seem cogent enough to figure the rest.
Unless it fuels your next rhetorical shim.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.