[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have... a sibling complex because I loved my brother very dearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I have... a sibling complex because I loved my brother very dearly and thought I was quite close to him, but he's a deeply manipulative person and a diagnosed psychopath so he never really loved me and treated me very poorly. Now I have C-PTSD and keep searching for a new brother in everyone i meet. Does anyone else have a problem like this? I feel like I have everything I want in life except a brother who loves me.
>>
>>25300391
Do you mean that you want someone who is like s brother to you? Older or younger? What sex are you?
>>
>>25300400

I'm a girl. Yes, I desperately want that but it's not something that's likely to happen. I don't care about older or younger; my real brother is younger but we're only 2 years apart.
>>
>>25300412
Is it a sexual thing? ( this is 4chan I hope that doesn't offend you) Do you want likeva good brother or an abusive one like your actual brother? Also real life meet up or role playing? Why do you feel this way? I'm really interested, I feel similar about a family member.
>>
>>25300490

No, not sexual at all, which is why it's so hard to find - most men don't want to be close to a girl as a sister unless she's his actual sister. I don't want like a role play type of thing, just i guess my ideal (which i've p much given up on) was a relationship with similar closeness that fills that role for me.
>>
>>25300507
So... You want a platonic male friend without sex to feel strong feelings for you and care deeply for each other?
>>
>>25300507
Well I'm not single or interested much in sex anyway, but I doubt we live near each other, did you just want to talk about this as a thing to gauge how common it was and how others feel or would you like to exchange contact methods?
>>
>>25300391
I'm a boy and I have grown up with 5 sisters. No brothers. If you'd be Interested in just having someone to chat to about whatever, I can drop my Kik
>>
>>25300684
Forgot to mention, I have hedenophobia so I'm not looking for anything sexual with that offer. I think we'd both get a little fulfillment with a new friend
>>
>>25300649

Yes, particularly with that "sibling vibe" if you know what i mean. Harder to find than you might think... guys usually make it sexual, and if it's not going there they usually don't genuinely care for me

>>25300677
>>25300684

Contacts are welcomed, sure. I'll message anyone who drops one
>>
>>25300696
My Kik is quaronian. I'd be happy to chat with you
>>
>>25300696
>Yes, particularly with that "sibling vibe" if you know what i mean.
Some vague understanding, yes.
>Harder to find than you might think... guys usually make it sexual, and if it's not going there they usually don't genuinely care for me
Not even remotely surprising, no. Men and women's brains operate differently, not in huge ways, but when it's related to processing of information, the results are definitely significant.
Makes it difficult to find a sincerely platonic relationship. Easier if you have a bunch of interests in common, but still difficult.
>>
>>25300696
Snorlaxmorelikeborelax@gmail dot com
>>
>>25300780
It is even difficult to find straight male friends interested in much of a deep connection with another straight man, at least in my experience.
>>
>>25300787

Do you have anything else? I'm not much for email.
>>
>>25300802
Discord?
PunnyUserName#7480
>>
>tfw older sister complex
Ill give you attention I guess.

kik sh1ttyus3rn4m3
>>
>>25300829

Cool, added you there
>>
>>25300794
See, I'm fine with a deep connection. I'm just a thoroughly flawed individual who won't really connect well with 95% of the population. C'est la vie.

>>25300696
I'll gladly talk. Can't promise I won't be attracted to you, though. I'm only human.
What platform is your preference? I have Skype, Discord, Kik, Snapchat...
>>
>>25300892

I have it all. Snapchat probably isnt best for primary chat though.
>>
>>25300929
See, that's what I told anyone who asked for that specifically as that. Apparently, some people do.

Let's go Kik. "johndoeistheman" It's my 4chan account. No offense.
>>
I'm bored, here my kik, LeSadBoi.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.