[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex feel like a performance to guys? Sometimes when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1467794973148.jpg (104KB, 719x685px) Image search: [Google]
1467794973148.jpg
104KB, 719x685px
Does sex feel like a performance to guys?

Sometimes when I'm fucking my SO (especially at the beginning of our relationship) it feels like he's working hard instead of getting absorbed by the pleasure of sex like I tend to. He gets this look on his face that's a mixture of concentration/determination. It really fucking turns me on, but at the same time...I don't think have an equivalent expression, even if I'm 'trying', like riding him hard or giving a hj/bj, it never feels like something that requires a lot of mental work and I often get 'lost' in sex, even when I'm the more active partner.

I sometimes wonder if my boyfriend doesn't attain the same level of sex-drunkeness that I do because he's so wrapped up in the 'performance' of it. I'm not asking for advice, just trying to elaborate a bit.
>>
Sex feels like a performance to many guys, particularly those concerned about their performance.
But we're not all like that.
>>
>>25299776

He is probably attempting to live up to the impossible standards you set for him. If you were so concerned about his enjoyment you would be doing the fucking work for a change instead of posting here about it.

Fucking roasties
>>
>>25299776
Or hes just trying not to cum.
>>
>>25299810
You been burned there buddy?
>>
File: UDzftJV.jpg (174KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
UDzftJV.jpg
174KB, 760x596px
>>25299823

All too common.
>>
>>25299776
Yeah that happens even with sexy camming, at least for me, not because my partner has unrealistic expectations, just I worry about being sexy and giving pleasure, if she orgasms and enjoys herself I always enjoy it way more than losing myself in sex, trying not to cum feels good.

>>25299810
You're going to need a bigger screen with all that projecting.
>>
>>25299776
A lot of women don't realize this, but men still have the role of "provider" during sex. While some women have an idea of this, because their partner will be overly focused on making sure she orgasms - which can put pressure on her and make it less likely - but pressure is always present for men.

Speaking in terms of generalities, men are more often dominant / expected to be dominant (I think it was 87% of people expected the male to be dominant in the bedroom), and it's almost universally seen that the man is supposed to be the one to provide the orgasm for the woman (You will see "ladies first" in many conversations about sex, often from guys as its often self imposed).

So that is two things on top of each other - as a man you have to be the one to take charge, and you are generally tasked or at least feel the responsibility of making sure your partner climaxes. It should be noted that taking charge is also part and parcel of initiating, which means it's often up to the man to make sure his partner is "in the mood" so to speak.

Might as well also say that the whole penis situation can be even more complicated because many women expect their partner please them with their penis (even if not realistic) and many if not most men feel like if they can't please their partner with their penis they are failures of men. This is one of the places the penis insecurity comes from that is so often on display in this sub.

So, while all that is going on, you also have to consider that sex is much more physically taxing for men in pretty much all positions except for cowgirl. And the fact that it is physically taxing can make it both harder to maintain the erection and harder to not ejaculate.

It can add up to a pretty stressful experience - and the more you like the other person, the more stressful it gets because there is additional pressure to perform. Losing or failure to get an erection is often construed as lack of interest. PE is viewed as lack of control
>>
>>25299776
Its one of the several reasons I don't enjoy sex
>>
>>25300113
what are the other reasons?
>>
>>25300121

I feel its more trouble than its worth. it complicates relationships. People act different towards each other after they have sex, and not always for the better.

and I just can't get into it if I don't love the person. It feels like a chore.

not to mention stds, unwanted pregnancies, false rape accusations, among other bullshit that can happen after you nut.

I'm probably just defective though so dont take anything I say seriously
>>
>>25299776
I've never been able to do that. I don't know if it's a guy thing or not (frankly, I doubt it is), but I can't seem to lose myself in the activity. I'm always thinking about what I'm doing and what I should be doing, always trying to be aware of and read her body language and pay attention to the sounds she makes (or doesn't make) to make sure that she's enjoying it, etc. Sometimes when people talk about what it's like to lose themselves in it or to have this animalistic passion, I feel like I'm missing out... :/
>>
>>25299776
It can just take its toll on stamina. If he's panting and stuff early on, he probably lacks endurance which should improve the more he does it.

Cramps could come up if he's going at it hard, but after a while you feel something inside you pushing you to go even harder. Hard to explain but the sex feels even better from that point.
>>
>>25299821
Underrated post
>>
>>25300113
this
>>
>>25299776
Always. I have to smile so she'll think it's perfectly natural, I have to show no negative reactions or she'll lose motivation, I have to focus just enough to be able to keep fucking but not enough to cum, etc.
I enjoy it a lot, of course, but there is a lot to pay attention to when I'm having sex. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying too hard and just get bored of it even if it feels good. I can't explain this to her without her thinking I have ED or that she's ugly or what fucking ever, so I just say I fapped a few hours ago.
>>
>>25300158
Literally autism
>>
File: black pointer man.jpg (77KB, 797x593px) Image search: [Google]
black pointer man.jpg
77KB, 797x593px
>>25299821>>25300422

This is the only other males that have actually had sex in the room tonight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.