[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get my wife to try a fantasy of mine and get her to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 500644196.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
500644196.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
How can I get my wife to try a fantasy of mine and get her to perform in her first gangbang?
>>
>>25299498
Literally cucking yourself
>>
I know but I just want to see her in total exctasy and the guys enjoying her sexy body.
>>
>>25299521
Reality never matches up with the fantasy m8. Plus it'll lead to further complications in your marriage, getting an SO into a gangbang is only something you do with someone you don't intend on staying with.
>>
We have talked about it in the past and it's still a thought I'd love to watch. You could be right though.
>>
I think it will help her self-esteem aswell with all those guys commenting about her naked body.
>>
Honest question though. what'll you do if she finds she likes fucking some other guy way more than you?
>>
Just a thought, buddy: What if this is your fantasy, but not hers. She'll be the one taking up all those cocks and you may be the only one having fun.
>>
Yes it could backfire on me. And she has said she would like to try one when the times right. I'm not sure how many she can handle though.im sure she will surprise me though as she's very competitive.
>>
I'm not trying to warn you of anything cause I'm sure you know things can get out of hand, I only hope you're truly masochistic and can get off on the lurching feeling in your stomach when you realize your girl is taking a dick, or several, right in front of your eyes and there is no going back.

Despite what the /r9k/ crowd would have you believe there is little difference between men and women and when a woman finally drops her barriers and gives in she can be just a slutty and raunchy as any male. Be prepared for 1 of 2 options.

1. for her to hate it and it never happen again
2. for her to love it and want it constantly
>>
>>25299661
I'm confused on my feelings of me and my qt trap bf spitroasting a girl.

I still fuck him and he fucks me too... is that me being cucked? It feels more like just me and him being bros and fucking bitches in my mind.

It's an abstract feel.
>>
>>25299693
>is that me being cucked?

No, that's more an orgy or a throuple (3 person couple)
>>
Yeah I will love seeing her fucked. And yes she can be very wild. I'm guessing she will love it and demand more Cocks. And an even bigger gang fuck next time if she likes it.
>>
>>25299705

More power to you. Show her this thread if you're serious about it. Maybe even have her comment, with pics/timestamp of course.

I'm seriously into the kind of woman you've got anon
>>
I suppose I've just got to bite the bullet and let her go for it.
>>
Thanx I will show her. Yeah she loves attention so I know she will love it when she gets going.
>>
Keep us updated
>>
I will do. It's gona be amazing watching her being fucked. Hopefully her inner whore will come out to play.
>>
>>25299992

OP, you're being a dope again. Don't jump in with a gb, just go to the nearest big city with a businessman's hotel and hang out in the lobby. Pick up ONE guy that she thinks is interesting and maybe have a 3way. If that goes well, then expand your horizons.

The reason for the hotel is to give her a broader choice of semi-anonymous specimens to choose from. It is not a good idea to whore her out to everyone in your apartment building, at least not right away.

This is not complicated, unless you are 12.
>>
>>25299280
>>25299498

The samefag is strong with this one.

It's sad because the spam cheapens the kink
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.