[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goth/alt kink general How does one go about getting a Goth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1478752104936m.jpg (100KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478752104936m.jpg
100KB, 768x1024px
Goth/alt kink general

How does one go about
getting a Goth alt/BDSM GF? Or a rather a girl that's into that scene. I live in D.C and it just comes off as a very straight edge place by the nature of the town. My ex was in the scene but we broke up when she moved to FL and I didn't want to go.

I'm tempted to use fet life but I feel like a creep doing so. I should say im not in the scene intially. I'm into industrial music and I just think the look is sexy and the people more intresting.
>>
>>25298853
Try talking to them
>>
I fucking love the clothing style, it's super sexy, but I fucking loathe metal and all that pagan bullshit. So basically the only girl I could date that looked like that would be a poser. Fuck my life right.
>>
>>25299116
"pagan"
Are you sure you're using that word in the right context? You do religious that's a group of religions/beliefs, correct?
>>
>>25299253
fuck if I know, I don't care. That gayness of walking around in the forest 'listening to the earth' or whatever.
>>
>>25299297
You come across as a complete idiot who knows absolutely nothing. Please never go to a munch and spare your local community from having to deal with you.
>>
>>25299297
You're retarded if you can't understand religious beliefs and contexts.
>>25299328
This.
>>
>>25299407
He probably associated pagan with alt/goth subculture becuase of the pentagram symbolism which is mistakenly associated with satanism. But to make it more confusing you have people who use it in a edgy way or goths/alt girls who also are wiccians and it's a intresting symbol.

I don't know what metal is word is kinda misused.

I like The cure, NIN, muse radiohead, nuerotech and some local bands. Whatever you call alt I guess. But I also like edm too if that matters.
>>
idk, there are a lot on tumblr but desu op you dont sound like the kind of guy who would appeal to these submissive alt bitches at all. I used to sell xans to this goth chick who let me piss on her. Shit was so cash
>>
>>25299622
Tell me more, how did you appeal?

There does seem to be alot on tumblr and alot of the more obnoxious sjws types too.
>>
OP, I know it may seem obvious, but have you tried searching Google for "goth cub [city]"? Trying it for my city instantly gave me the club I frequent (The Castle in Tampa) so it seems like an option that at least has potential.
>>
>tfw black but have a thing for goths/scene girls

JUST
>>
Domme goth bitches are the best
>>
>>25299853
Well look on the bright side you're darker then anyone else. That's one thing down
>>
the problem with finding a goth girl is that they don't exist anymore. listening to black veil brides and blood on the dance floor makes them the furthest thing from a goth. also there's different goth lifestyles based on which end they lol more, classical, deathrocker, rivethead, cybergoth, etc, etc... so IF you actually find one, typically they are elitists that will only be with someone who is the part that they want.
>>
>>25298853
When I was younger I wanted exactly what you're describing. There may be another way to go about it but they usually only date ppl in that alt/goth/punk circle. My prob was that was not my scene AT ALL but I was always extremely attracted to girls with that look. In retrospect I should have tried to lightly blend into that subculture without actually having to immerse myself in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>pop into thread wanting there to be some fine ladies of OP description
>everyone trying to set "scene" boundaries instead
>*facepalm*
>metal isn't the only thing gothic

26/M/Houston & DFW
>ladies of "gothic" tastes we'll get along
>bonus if you're a nihilist
Kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25300876
>bonus if you're a nihilist
Nihilism is for fags
>>
File: 516zihL.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
516zihL.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>25300876
Good point well I'll go here
27/M/D.M.V metro DC
>into industrial core, alt, and some edm. if there's local events I'm alays down if I have the time.
>own/run an aquarium/aquaculture biz during the day
>Open to kink, ddlg and bdsm

kik: Vayeate
>>
File: 1464848315880.jpg (20KB, 479x355px) Image search: [Google]
1464848315880.jpg
20KB, 479x355px
>>25301231

>calling someone a faggot for being a nihilist
>not realizing believing in something/anything makes you a cosmic sized faggot, a "infini-faggot" if you will
>>
File: IMG_3731.jpg (29KB, 408x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3731.jpg
29KB, 408x278px
24/M/Germany

Trap. Bi. Interested in the occult, metal, EDM, urbex, the paranormal, horror, and S&D.

Kik: nephillimbathory
>>
>>25299883
Also rarer than fucking unicorns which makes me depressed

>>25300635
I swear the "goth" people have changed into the hipster art student girl archetype now, the scene has changed and so the people have changed with it. Someone needs to invent a time machine cause I was born 10 years too early
>>
>>25301684
Yeah...Maybe one day we both can find one of our own~
>>
>>25301688
Make a FetLife account and go to a local munch to meet people. I've been in my local scene for almost 5 years now and going out was the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>25301693
If I can overcome my crippling shyness, I just might.
>>
File: Kaz.jpg (14KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kaz.jpg
14KB, 244x200px
>>25301688
Y-yeah, maybe one day...
I don't think I'm their type though, but you can shoot for the stars anon, I believe in you
>>
>>25301697
They're all weirdos and freaks, you'll fit in just make sure not to screech the first time you meet someone. Make an account and just go, it's even better if you're in or near a big city. Look for your local The Next Generation (TNG) group.
>>
>>25301698
Introverted nerd is hit or miss with everyone I've met. Unfortunately I attract mostly people on the sub side of the coin.

>>25301706
Yeah, I know most people at those sorts of things are just normal people who happen to be kinky...Just super shy! Not many big cities in the Jersey shore area, alas...But I imagine there's more than I think.
>>
>>25301712
Same here, I look like an extra from Vikings who's been to a Sabaton gig and the only girl who's ever liked me was about as sub as they come (and dressed like she was from the 70's for some reason?). Everyone else I know who looks like me also has the same submissive, mentally broken, anxious gf's.

Sometimes I need looking after and being dommed, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>25301684
They changed into the SJW tumblerinas.

Why do these tumblr girls in the kink scene pose in scenes on tumblr then constantly talk about male patriarchy, how important concent is (duh) and other sterotypical stances?

The other thing is there are alot of cam whores who are in the kink scene as a show, how do you even weed them out?
>>
>>25301729
Why is being submissive being into bdsm considered a trait of mental instability?

I mean if a girl feels anxious but is comfortable and feels safe with you doing hardcore kink then that's kinda what I want.
I personally get more enjoyment making a girl feel safe and comfy then just sex alone.
>>
File: Persona-3-Protagonist.jpg (56KB, 475x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-3-Protagonist.jpg
56KB, 475x1024px
Any gay or bi emo/alt boys out there?
>>
>>25301899
I probably just worded it badly: I'm not saying it is a trait, but more often than not more mentally unstable people are drawn towards more submissive roles (This applies to regular sex and the regular relationship dynamic as well - which is more what I was referring to rather than bdsm).

I guess I'm tired of being such an emotional crutch in my relationships. Also beware: I've tried bondage on an anxious person and all it produced was a panic attack, so yeah that wasn't a fun night.
>>
>>25301920
I'm not really "alt" but i would be considered a chubby hipster.
>>
there is a cute goth girl at my university, unfortunatly, she is taken

>>25299853
>>25300473
I know wanna search for a goth girl, who gets blacked
>>
>>25301920
Femanon?
If so, kik?
>>
>>25302577
Nope, gay dude myself.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.