[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been 4 years since i've had sex >20yo already >had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170529_100515.jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_100515.jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
>Been 4 years since i've had sex
>20yo already
>had good HS life i think (5 gf)
>girls thought i was funny and "different"
>15yo
>bored and looking for shit on yt to waste my time instead of studying i found a toon i liked as a kid
>marathoned teen titans
>tried one of those anime series on yt
>liked harem comedy
>some amerindian friend told me about shakugan no shana
>started obsessing over japanese cartoons
>later, after graduating (15yo) spent all summer watching anime 24/7 literally, and avoided my friends
>managed to watch more than 70 in 2 months
>most of them were harem comedies
>literally got brainwashed
>after summer it was awkward to talk to anybody
>never felt the same confidence again
Don't worry I didn't fuck american girls. I live on Spain and I liked pale-skin brunettes and mostly spanish girls. Never understood latin girls.

Please, anons is there anything I can do to improve my style?
I still manage to attract some girls but it always ends up in dissapointing faces and awkward situations where I try too much and feel pathetic or just get tired of the same game bullshit and tell her that I don't give a fuck about her goddamn life.
>>
You activated your autism almonds, there isn't anything you can do now, ascend further so you reach a critical autism mass.

Are you poo in a loo?
>>
>>25297668
Honestly im surprised you ever had sex. with how you look.
>>
>>25297668
U from Suriname? U look like Coba's friend.
>>
File: 20170529_101154.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_101154.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>25297754
I always was pretty much sincere and crude with everyone. But I started to get fat and emotional (15yo) and now i'm kind of fat. I remember making them laugh a lot with popular stuff and talked to them and making them follow me or hugging each other. Then I told them if they ever kissed someone and looked them in the eyes. The last one i had was pretty much a whore who only got interested because I was fit and never took shit from the rest.

How do you talk to girls now?

I'm pretty much retarded in terms of fashion and looks. I also am pretty much what the first anon said. I'm a STEM guy also.

I also started to develop again a social phobia. What the hell how the fuck do I get out of this stupid cycle of self-hate.
>>
>>25297958
By not being a pussy
Get out of your comfort zone you cuck
>>
>>25297746
Nope. Peruvian.
>>
>>25298363
Its cuz your a indio race mix. Don't have kids they'll end up like you.
>>
>>25299793
Incas were better than europeans tho.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.