[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hook up at exhibition hello everyone. has anyone of you experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Exhibition.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Exhibition.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hook up at exhibition

hello everyone. has anyone of you experience in flirting with people at trade fairs, roadshows, exhibitions and such?

i regularly have to visit some for work. and i noticed next to all the hostesses working at stands there are some (hot) female employees as well. i was wondering how good the chances are to get some action. please let me know if you have stories to share.
>>
You're a freak dude.
>>
>>25297650
>i was wondering how good the chances are to get some action
zero probably
I'm a guy and I absolutely hate being hit on while doing my job. I used to be an electrician and when I did work for private homes few things pissed me off more than some slut being talkative and trying to flirt with me while I want to get the job done and get out of there asap.

Those girls are there because they have bills to pay. No matter how attractive you are, you will always come across as a total creep.
>>
>>25297705
please elaborate why you reacted negatively on the flirt.
>>
>>25297745
Because it shows a great deal of desperation when they're hitting on someone who is supposed to be doing his job. Desperate women are desperate for a reason, and any sign of that is an instant boner killer.
Also because it's fucking unprofessional and shows a certain amount of disrespect.
>>
>>25297747
Damn man youre going on a rant right now someone must have done you wrong. I know how it feels eventually you'll learn just to not feel anymore and kinda die inside but still maintain your usual self. See ya in hell anon
>>
>>25297747
i do get the point. its the too good to me true feeling. have the women that approached you been good looking?
>>
>>25297779
No, most were slags past their 30s
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.