[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: DO NOT ADD Serenity#9071 ON DISCORD. IT IS A DUO TROLL TEAM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: deveived.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
deveived.png
760KB, 1280x715px
PSA: DO NOT ADD Serenity#9071 ON DISCORD. IT IS A DUO TROLL TEAM PREYING ON USERS. My friend just got scammed into giving his address and number and they are threatening him. avoid this person in any /soc/ thread they are the worst type of troll, law breaking trolls
>>
>giving any form of information about yourself to someone you met on 4chan

Natural selection thread?
>>
>>25297260
>uses autistic little sister as bait
>makes her send nudes
>has her be voice bait
then threatens to dox you with information
>>
>>25297216
>giving out info on 4chan
>>
>added them
>they didn't accept
Lonely but safe
>>
>>25297341
>>25297310
>>
>>25297310
idiot
>>
Do you have any proof whatsoever??
>>
File: 1495398280336.jpg (7KB, 123x147px) Image search: [Google]
1495398280336.jpg
7KB, 123x147px
Can confirm. Happened to my dumb ass as well

Wasted 5 days of my life on this scammer. Loneliness is one hell of a drug. They somehow got my number too even though I never gave it to them
>>
>>25297216
why would you give someone your number and address online ?
you meet them in person at a cafe
and only if you like her do you give her your number
your friend is an idiot.
>>
>>25297216
I got added and sent song lyrics and that's it.

I'm almost disappointed actually.
>>
>>25297216
why is your friend giving hout his personal informatin to strangers on the internet?
>>
>message serenity
>she asks if i wanna vc
>nah no thanks
>ghosts instantly
wew
>>
https://ghostbin.com/paste/5dsxe7gu
Password: /intl/
there you go lads
>doesn't want to have ebin conversations with me
pay the price cunt
t. freech
>>
>>25297216
damn dude, sorry to hear m8. this is why i never give out address or number until I have talked with the person on skype and get them to trust me

sure its not foolproof but what kind of asshole befriends you for months on end just to doxx you? anway hope eh gets what comin to him
>>
>>25300384
Notifying discord admins won't even make a difference desu
These people have access to tons of VPNs, impossible to ban them. You think they would threaten someone without the e-condom?
Supposed "masters of SE" are usually sociopaths, and ironically sociopaths are easily manipulated. Example: My conversation with them.
E-whores are all around the place; take a look at hackforums or leakforums and see the people being exploited there.

Kinda sad really, at least most of the e-whores have the decency to just give up when they're not paid. Then you have people like these who are in it purely for the sociopathy. Very interesting people to study.
>>
>>25300392
What's your discord so i can personally thank you?
>>
File: 1454011991419.png (797KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1454011991419.png
797KB, 960x642px
>add the discord
>talk for a little bit about autism for some reason
>she's making a bunch of typos so i can't make out what she's saying sometimes
>asks me if i want to voice chat, but it goes right over my head because of the typos
>she stops replying
>go back later and read that i unknowingly declined the request to talk

Just wow fampai.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.