[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl is a friend of a friend of mine. I saw her in person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: dlclisa.jpg (58KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
dlclisa.jpg
58KB, 450x800px
This girl is a friend of a friend of mine. I saw her in person like 2 times and she was very receptive-open with me (or probably she is just like that with all people). I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember me (or yes?)

Just found her on Instagram, should I send her a follow request? (her account is private)
Looks creepy but I don't know how to meet this girl anymore :D

TNX in advance and sorry for my english.
>>
Go for it anon
>>
>>25296398

Yeah man but the creepy part is that she would know that I've been searching her and stuff, his Insta is private
>>
>>25296393
La Mariposa is fucking sexy
>>
>>25296400
Either you dont send the request and she will never know, or you do send the request and let her know that you think she's hot as fuck
>>
>>25296408

or thinks I'm creepy/desperated as fuck because I still remember her and I search her and stuff

I feel actually creepy lmao
>>
File: swimlisa.jpg (114KB, 854x1018px) Image search: [Google]
swimlisa.jpg
114KB, 854x1018px
>>
>>25296412
Then don't do it
>>
>This girl is a friend of a friend of mine
Your friend is friends with Lisa Hamilton?

Femanon's advice: do noooooot send her a request on IG.

You only met her twice in person, you have a superficial attraction to her and do not know at all what she's like as a person. You saying she might be open and receptive with everyone is a surefire sign you don't really know her well enough to be feeling anything other than a shallow lust.

If you never see her again, oh well, it wasn't meant to be and there will be others, but you also say she's a friend of a friend so you might see her again at some point.
>>
File: 48f945d9.png (13KB, 625x713px) Image search: [Google]
48f945d9.png
13KB, 625x713px
>>25296561

Nah I finally send her a request, she didn't follow me back or anything, plus I saw pics of her traveling with a douche with money, while I am secretly posting here, lol, she will be happier with him :P

I unfollowed her btw, end of story :>
>>
>>25296393
> friend of a friend of mine
why not tell your friend you are interested in this girl
and ask if your friend can help introduce the two of you
or set you two up on a date.

you know
the old fashioned way ?

>>25297708
nevermind, you went with the bad option
hopefully my advice helps someone else
>>
>>25298524

I fucked up with one of his friends before haha, so I don't want to ask her to introduce this girl :P
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.