[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFS This is a social media platform. Instead of having a fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

FFS

This is a social media platform. Instead of having a fucking conversation you are trying to find people to talk to on OTHER platforms

Fucking phone fags are ruing this board. Mobile should be BLOCKED
>>
i agree
>>
I don't like new things. Waa was waa. Don't like how the board has changed? gtfo
>>
>>25295968
Also kik is some shit tier action.

NO desktop client
Can't be logged in on more than one device

It's like a step backwards and you faggots seem OBSESSED with it YET you can't find people to talk to.
>>
>>25295968
Between this and the 50 dick rate threads, /soc/ has gone downhill
>>
>>25295973
New things are fine when they work. But these new things don't work, hence all the fags looking for people to talk to HERE.

And you can track the decline of 4chan against the rise of mobile.

We need a cleansing.

The secret is there ARE phonefags who are OK. You'd never know that they access the site via phone because they aren't flaming faggots.

To those few, I salute you.

>>25295979
/soc/, /b/, /nameaboard/, etc
It's made the site more accessible by morons so it's directly responsible for the decline.

that jap fuck won't block mobile because mobile users don't block ads and desktop users do.
>>
>>25295986
What percentage of users are mobile tho? Eliminating them would surely cut traffic.
Also why are mobile users to blame for shitting up the boards with the same threads? I blame people who say "thread got stale" and decided that a new thread would suddenly make people post
>>
>>25296011
Or those who didn't search the damn catalog. People suck
>>
>>25296011
>What percentage of users are mobile tho? Eliminating them would surely cut traffic.
Oh I get that. Wouldn't getting rid of a ton of fags make things better?

>Also why are mobile users to blame for shitting up the boards with the same threads? I blame people who say "thread got stale" and decided that a new thread would suddenly make people post

They are to blame because they can't fucking find threads on their tiny ass screens because it's buried pages deep or the catalog is too fucking big

They are to blame for the non stop "sauce!" requests because they can't image search or even be bothered to open a new tab. Of they can' even read the fucking filename of an image.

They are to blame for starting threads with a fucking screenshot of an image on their phone with little to no text or content because they are fucking doing other shit at the same goddamn tags.

It's also about intelligence. A person sitting at a computer has MORE intelligence than an under age summer fag on his goddamn phone. He's an infant and we've made it easy for him to come out here and act like an infant.

He can't surf 4chan on his goddamn families PC without leaving a trail or being seen. It cuts fags like that out of the fucking picture.
>>
>>25296024
Touche. I can see where ur coming from but I just don't think it's feasible. Perhaps some way to actually prove age. Maybe force users to buy the 4 chan pass. That might eliminate some of the children. Also ban people for posting duplicate threads before the other has reached post limit. Just thoughts
>>
>>25295968
I've been saying this shit for years. I'm glad I'm not alone.
>>
File: autism-td.gif (346KB, 561x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism-td.gif
346KB, 561x300px
>>25296036
>I just don't think it's feasible.
Oh it's not. It will NEVER happen. It just should.

>rants don't have to feasible

>>25296044
>internet brofist
>>
>>25296048
>>internet brofist
A minute ago it was a fist but now it's a bro. But okay. 2 brofists then.
>>
>>25296024
I came back to 4chan recently and I agree. Phone users are cancer. I use mobile but I know how to use 4chan and im not a faggot. This endless fucking summer kills me.
>>
The real question is why no one is bothering to use telegram? Multi-platform.

The other problem is faggots don't know how to read the catalog.
>>
File: 1496011091909.jpg (10KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
1496011091909.jpg
10KB, 295x171px
>>25295968

Case in fucking POINT

>>>/b/734039936
>>
>>25296072
Maybe because security isn't really there and anyone with basic assembly can penetrated closed system encryption.
>>
File: 1495050543787.jpg (31KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1495050543787.jpg
31KB, 400x363px
>>25296079
For real. And theres newfags there sucking each other off likes its the highschool locker room. These boards fucking suck now.
>>
>>25296079
You probably made that thread lmao!
>t. Mobile poster who has full access to desktop form of browsing
I use mobile now because it's the future and I have to be busy all day with my clients and my office. Stay made NEET failure XD.
>>
File: tenor.gif (500KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
500KB, 320x180px
>>25296129
yeah everything is a fucking conspiracy
>>
Idc about all the teens desperate to show a girl their dick on kik. Those threads are easy to filter.

It's the queers I can't stand. They fucking ruin everything.
>>
>>25295968
Using an app to talk outside of the board isn't really the problem, it's that the board has become a sausage fest and the few girls that are around tend to be shitty for the most part. This is a problem that every social media site has, even those that aren't made for the express purpose of dating.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.