[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post weird things that you find attractive and discuss.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

ITT post weird things that you find attractive and discuss.

I have quite a few. One is stuttering - i don't know why, I just find it helplessly cute although I'd never tell someone with a stutter. Allergies is another - when a guy has a ton of allergies I find it really cute. Idk! What about you, anon?
>>
Women don't stutter.

About five percent of young children stutter, but up to 80 percent of them recover. Of those who don't, most are men; about five times more men than women stutter. These new findings show one difference in brain connections that may explain the striking sex difference in chronic stuttering.
>>
File: stars-in-the-night-sky.jpg (799KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
stars-in-the-night-sky.jpg
799KB, 1920x1271px
Stars In The Night Sky Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
>>
>>25295952

Was just something random from my camera roll, friend.

>>25295942

who said anything about women...? I was mainly talking about men. Did you assume I was a man, or what
>>
>>25295867
I like girls with long hair.
>>25295959
I didn't assume anything. I don't even think I was talking to yuo.
>>
Whops so high off marijuana I forgot to post my picture from my cellular device.
>>
>>25295867
Why allergies?
Also like in general do you like shy guys I don't know why but I'm getting shy guy out of those things.
Do you mean in people in general or people you'd want to date?
I'm also guessing like non physical traits.
I like girls who wear comfy clothes, like sleepwear or a hoodie or baggy stuff, it's mostly like the idea that they are comfortable, especially around me.
>>
>>25296351

I have no idea why!! i'm so weird!

But yes, I definitely prefer shy fellas. It's an opposites attract type of thing. I find it cute in all people, so of course i find it cute in a potential partner x1000
>>
Odd facial features on a petite girl can be so fucking adorable imo. Its not weird around here but feminine/anxious/socially inept little gay boys get me diamonds. Id love to have a little sane but withdrawn twink boy by my side. Ive only ever bagged one but we both had a fuckin great time. I live a life of travel though and he was far too anxious to survive outside of our home town. Little traveling fuck buddy would be a dream come true for me, wife says i can fuck any dude i want but i never seem to run into anyone my type. Maybe some day.
>>
>>25295942
some women do? i never "recovered" and i'm a woman.
>>
>>25296418
I hate having allergies and i hate being shy. Its so hard to start conversations with people irl.

Idk if its necessarily weird bu i love hair. Something about smelling and feeling a girls hair on my when were cuddling is so good to me. I like to run my fingers thru their hair and playing with it as well.
>>
>>25296450
So I find the being comfortable thing with me nice, so signs of comfort like being honest or singing even if it's not great. I like it when people tell me jokes or funny things, or share memes, I know kinda lame.
>>
>>25296458
I like long hair too

>>25296456
Cute

I like voices ( I can't really describe what kinds) and like specialized words/phrases/in jokes stuff like that.
>>
>>25296456
Out if selected few you had to be one woman who shutters?

Cute? :)
>>
>>25296463
Nothing lame about that dude compf is one of the best feelings in life and everyone likes it
Also we're on 4chan of course we all like memes. Personally though most people seem to show me really shit tier ones and make me feel like some elitist meme master. When i run into someone who spits the right memes though i know i found my nigga.
>>
>>25296471
Of*
>>
File: 1495532725972.gif (905KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495532725972.gif
905KB, 320x200px
>>25296475
>When i run into someone who spits the right memes though i know i found my nigga.
Kek
>>
>>25296475
Shit tier memes, see that's my problem is I usually like too many things like even shit tier memes, so I prefer to someone to tell me their tastes so we can share
I like it when people talk about their passions/ interests or passionately.
>>
>>25296458
Yeah i mean i'm sure theyre horrible to have, I think part of it is the intense sympathy i feel for people who have them
>>
>>25296458
What are you allergic to Anon? I've got cat hair, dog dander, gluten, hay, mold, cockroaches, which is apparently a thing they test for and pork
>>
>>25295867
I think every person is different and I'm lean towards their own special attributes over generic shy
>>
>>25296575
Cat dander and a fuck load of different pollens and shit. I live in florida so this time of the year is just sneezing and itchy face. I like breathing lol
>>
>>25296656
See, like that just activates my nurture instinct
>>
>>25296450
Would you be interested in chatting with a boy like that through Kik? Not up for much travel sadly but I'd really enjoy at least talking to someone that has an interest in people like me.
>>
I find it super endearing when people ask me questions. It's really enjoyable to find someone that has like, an innate sense of curiosity. Regardless of how meaningful the questions are.
>>
I like girls who have
Acne/rashes/scars.
Crooked teeth.
Deep voice
>>
I like tall, husky dudes. I don't think the tall part is weird, most girls dig that, but not as many are into chubby men I guess? Also love glasses & being passionately dorky about something. Get jazzed about coding or old ass literature or chemistry, idgaf, just be really nerdy about something you love.
>>
I guess very smart and shy girls. Those that are very smiley and excited all the time are cute too though. But those aren't odd I guess
I find some girls with buck teeth pretty cute. Not very exaggerated, but maybe slightly big and messed up that they look a bit goofy.

>>25295867
Why allergies? I have them and I know they are anything but cute. Is it because some people have soft sneezes?
>>
>>25296656
Me too Anon

>>25296697
>nurturing instict
In my head I like this but I've never actually met a girl like that in real life.
>>25296788
Why don't you enjoy travel? What do you like?

>>25296837
Smart girls are cute, but I always get nervous around them, I don't know why. Actually I do, I get nervous around most women unless I'm at my job being super professional.
>>
guys with buck or crooked teeth, crooked smiles, into programming (is that weird?), stutters, odd laughs and etc are totally adorable :3
>>
>>25296788
My kik is coldandbroke, hit me up
>>
>>25296861
I don't enjoy travel because I'm not confident in 90% of situations. And if I'm at home or in my hometown I know there are places I can go if I need something/help. If I leave my comfort zone I get nervous about the smallest things.

I'm not 100% against travel, it just makes me nervous af
>>
>>25296818
See I feel like Im kinda intimidating when i speak about something I'm passionate about. Its good to know thats a tutn on
>>
>>25296005
Lmfao you're retarded bro
>>
I'm really into guys or girls who don't look perfect, or perhaps even on the plain side. I don't know why, but the more conventionally attractive a person is, the less attractive they is to me. I also like people who are really passionate about something, and don't mind talking about it and explaining it to someone who has no experience in it - I just wish I could find someone like that. ;_;
>>
>>25298194

Literally who ehe roflmao
>>
>>25295867
Long Black Hair
Small Ass
Hour glass figure
Thigh gap
Fit or athletic
Asian or Caucasian
high Contrast between Hair and skin
>>
Teeth, hands and noses I always notice. I love slightly imperfect teeth and I also think owen wilson's nose is so cute.

I also don't mind BO, like if it's not crazy strong, just sort of that natural smell, I find it sexy.

Oh, and men who dress feminine but are not trans. Didn't realise how many people had an issue with a straight guy wearing lipstick until I lived with one lol.
>>
I really like gingers for some reason.
I also really like nice wrists on guys. I can't really define what nie wrists are sadly. But when I see nice wrists I know. I also like small noses on otherwise masculine faces.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.