[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Budding normie here, looking for girl advice specifically relating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0916.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
Budding normie here, looking for girl advice specifically relating to stoner/party sluts that aren't exactly very easy, aren't very bright and so aren't susceptible to charm and can't really hold intelligent conversations for very long, and that you just want to fuck
Pic unrelated
>>
>party sluts & stoners
>not easy
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>25295267
I guess she's not necessarily a slut, she just got out of a long term relationship, and she was really attracted to me the first night we hung out, I was acting my manic expressive self and we kissed at the end of it, but the last few times we hung idk, it felt strange. She asked me to come over one day and I didn't get up in the morning to do it, I'm gonna try and do it again I guess. Idrk this is all new to she's this little 5'2 half black lightskin girl with HUGE tits and beautiful green eyes, so I really wanna fuck lol
>>
>>25295285
Remember to wrap it, you neither want applause or a quadroon surprise in nine months.
>>
>>25295293
I would appreciate any advice to actually get to that point though
>>
>>25295333
>Stoner
>boner
>bone her
Seriously just get her weed, tell her weed makes you horny, if she's receptive at all fuck her brains out.
Or just casually mention that weed makes you horny.
>>
Flatter her, show her a good time, lots of compliments, be confident and aggressive enough to be attractive but not rapey. Bonus points if you can bring up sex and get to know what she likes, but basically the secret is to put in some time and effort then take the risk of rejection. Act as if you know that she wants to fuck you and your dick is magic and you are willing to let her have it.
>>
>>25295481
Good ideas, thanks bro, here's the thing the first night by the end of the night we kissed (I just kissed her cheek and she went in for the make out) and she's very nice to me and she's always very down to hang out with me it's just that we went to a movie the other day and while we were waiting for it in the mall I tried to put her hair behind her ear and she reacted pretty negatively and I haven't really tried to touch her since. I did ask her about it later and she said she just doesn't like people touching her face which I understand but still ever since then I've been kind of nervous to initiate any contact, but she still pretty receptive to me and hangs out with me whenever I hit her up, so I'm feeling mixed signals and I'm not sure how to proceed. Coming over to her house has been discussed and I'm gonna see if I can do that tonight or she can come over to mine, but idk ever since she reacted in a negative way to me touching her face/was kind of standoffish and bitchy that whole date (which she later acknowledged and apologized for) I've been hesitant. What would be good ways to initiate contact
>>
>>25295769
she's still*
>>
Also since then I've been getting anxious around her and I don't smoke weed or drink like she does so medicating myself is not an option
God I just want to fuck the shit out of her and I think she's down but I'm not sure and I don't wanna look like an idiot to her or creep her out
>>
>>25295789
It was probably just a face thing, or something unrelated , you don't have to actually self medicate then man, it's just easier if you do a little bit for social reasons, smokers like smokers, rockers, like rockers ect al. But don't let that one thing stop you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.