[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice thread. I know there is an advice board. But this is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170522_171205.jpg (93KB, 1038x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_171205.jpg
93KB, 1038x1200px
Advice thread.

I know there is an advice board. But this is the thread. Tell me your woes and I'll tell you how to stop being such a faggot.
>>
i really want to suck a lot of dicks

thoughts?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (23KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
23KB, 500x607px
>>25291101
Easy peasy. Suck all the dicks you want, faggot. Especially if you live in the us of a where you are free to succ as much as you want. (disclaimer: you might get aids.) Sucking cock is fun shit.
>>
>>25291107
thx op. did you catch the bug in us or did you travel to africa tov suck the purestrain AIDS from the hottest dying african aidsniggers?
>>
File: game_changer.jpg (372KB, 1536x1431px) Image search: [Google]
game_changer.jpg
372KB, 1536x1431px
>>25291109
I HAVE NEVER ENGAGED IN MONKEY SEX WITH A NIGGER.
>>
>>25291111
i thnk youre supposed to use atlerNaTing capitalization like an early 2000s post hardcore band if you use that particular child cartoon as a source of images
>>
I panic attacked my way to a trial shift at a retail job then panic attacked my way home.
>>
>>25291121
have you considered heroin?
>>
>>25291126
er... I'm not sure if you're making a joke... but I can't tell what the joke would be. That heroin is calming?
>>
I'm very in love with my partner. But they are asexual and have a lot of mental health problems, along with being one of the wisest fuckers I know. But sometimes I just dont understand him. And especially me, being someone with a large sex drive. Sometimes it feels wrong that the only reason we fuck is his want to make me happy. Just got a lot of thoughts buzzing around I guess. Any advice ?
>>
>>25291267
What do you want advice on then?
If hes asexual then yes the only reason you fuck is to make you happy
>>
>>25291267
Break up. That's not a way to live your life and it is wrong of you to create an obligation for him to have sex with you if that's not his thing. The foundation for a relationship is compatibility, that comes before love and all else. You don't have compatibility on a very important aspect, it's time to move on.
I know "brakup hurr Durr" is the general advice of anyone who you consult with about relationship problems. But sex is literally what drives us. If you have a high sex drive and they're asexual, it's just not gonna work.
>>
>>25291274
I know, I just need to figure it all out in my head. Cause like I wanna make him happy too. And I just hope I do that, because I know I can be a bit boring sometimes >>25291291
Yea I know this is what I've been thinking. But we really love eachother, it's rather tragic haha
>>
>>25291291
>instantly suggests a breakup.
Relationships are about compatibility, yes, but they're also about compromise. You should never resort to "just break up" as the first piece of advice unless it's a dire case such as abuse or lots of fighting. I've seen so many people bail on otherwise good relationships because no one knows how to just talk to their partner before engaging in knee-jerk bullshit.

>>25291267
Have you sat down and talked to them about your issues? While sex might be considered an important part of the relationship for some people, it's not by far the most important even for people with high sex drives. I can't tell from your post what your emotional and mental relationship is like, but you say you're very in love with them. If you're both compatible on deeper levels it might be worth looking into an open relationship if they're okay with it, though what you say about their mental health issues might make that a problem depending on what those issues are.

It's absolutely normal to not understand your partner 100% all the time, but communication is important to bridge gaps in lack of understanding and compromise on areas you don't fully connect.

Only once you've spoken like adults and tried to work things out should you resort to a breakup.

Either way, good luck.
>>
Alright I'll bite, I see some of these girls post and say shit like bully me, how the fuck are you supposed to do that? I mean I was a kid, I know how bullying someone you don't like works but in a flirtatious way, what the hell?
Also I'm probably legitimately garbage for wanting the attention and affection of someone with mebtalillness, low self esteem and they are usually barely adults.
>>
>>25291623
This is my advice thread. Fuck off cuck faggot.

>>25291701
Umm. Not sure entirely. I don't come here that much so I'm not so familiar with any bully threads. But this is the internet man, say what you want. Girls are really into negging these past few years.
>>
>>25291749
>This is my advice thread. Fuck off cuck faggot.

Your advice was poorly thought out and unwise, and I'd rather not see people get hurt because they took potentially damaging advice.
>>
>>25291749
It's not really a bullying thread it is just something I see girls say, sort of like the ones that say I want to get spanked or something else, except that I know what to do with that.
>>
>>25291787
Then go away!!!! Your advice stinks.

>>25291799
Ohhhh, like dirty talking? Hmm. Are you uncomfortable saying dirty stuff or do you just not know what to say?
>>
>>25291835
Don't know what to say. Like I know how to just degrade someone, I've done it before, not really my thing but she didn't complain.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.