[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating apps? What dating apps can I use? I don't want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: iplw7aidnho93s6sh4sk.jpg (26KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
iplw7aidnho93s6sh4sk.jpg
26KB, 620x400px
Dating apps?

What dating apps can I use? I don't want to use tinder, because they require you to link your facebook. I think a lot of other dating apps do the same.
Does anybody know of any dating apps I can use that don't require a facebook login?

Also, I should mention that I'm straight. So no grindr shit.

I use this board so I don't know if this board is a sausage fest or not, but if there are any girls that want to talk, let me know.
>>
make a second facebook faggot
>>
>>25289846
you need a phone number, faggot.
>>
>>25289732
why dont you want to link your facebook
>>
>>25289860

no you don't faggot. lrn2internetz
>>
>>25289919
YES< YOU DO< GAFFOT< kill yourself ples
>>
>>25289732
>>25289917
answer me faggot
>>
>>25290042
whY? you gonna hook me up wit some hot babes?
>>
>>25289732
no matches and no replies no matter what i use or do

i'm close to making an extremely painful realization, that my self delusion will be unmasked. maybe it's part of some master plan
>>
>>25290304
explain
>>
>>25290445
Maybe I'm totally repulsive but have been fooling myself despite women avoiding me and being dateless for two years

I really don't want to only look forward to decades of loneliness punctuated by work
>>
>>25290677
You mean work punctuated by loneliness.

Post a pic. Let's see if you're repulsive or not.
>>
>>25290767
There's a lot more to it than how i look
>>
>>25291414
like what? And please, post a pic.
>>
>>25290304
a lot of it is pictures and bios.
change it up. make bio longer or shorter. pictures less selfies, different angles, different clothes, facial expressions.
>>
File: IMG_20170527_192955326_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_192955326_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>25292392
it's so bad i have had multiple women asking me to platonically critique their lewd pictures
>>
>>25292860
>it's so bad i have had multiple women asking me to platonically critique their lewd pictures

I'm not sure what that means.

Also, your face doesn't look terrible. I would recommend working out. You look very big and gruff. It only makes sense to work out. Then you could join a biker gang or something. Some girls like that kind of thing.
>>
>>25292874
i work lifting bags of soil

what it means is that women find me so nonsexual they have no problem asking my advice on naughty pictures they are going to send to other men

that fucking hurts
>>
>>25289933
You don't I have multiple Facebook's you fuck nugget.
>>
>>25292879
I see what you are saying. I can only guess, but if women are actually coming up and asking you that, then it's because you come off as someone who doesn't respect himself. And you don't. What kind of self respecting person tolerates a women saying that without telling her off?

I was serious with the whole biker thing. Not that you should literally join a biker gang, but that you fit the manly gruff stereotype. I say find a way to make that work for you.
I'm curious, how old are you?
>>25292891
fuckoff. I have multiple facebooks too. A new one which is private, and an old one that I deactivated and that I don't want to reactivate. The problem is that when I sign up to make a tinder account, TINDER asks for my phone number, which is linked to my OLD facebook.
>>
>>25292903
not really sure how to tell a friend off when they say "could you look at this picture and tell me if my boobs look okay"

i'm 26 btw
>>
What about Pure? It's a hookup app, though not a lot of women are on it in my area. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>25292920
>not really sure how to tell a friend off when they say "could you look at this picture and tell me if my boobs look okay"

Are you joking?
Let's pretend that I'm friends with you. I'm a dude. I walk up to you and I'm like, "hey, bro. Can you tell me if my dick looks okay?".
In what universe would that ever be appropriate and socially acceptable?

Also
>having female friends

>i'm 26 btw

You don't look like it. I figured you were older, closer to 30. My advice would be to lose some weight. Look up weight loss transformations. People's faces ALWAYS look better and younger. Not to mention, like I said, you are a big guy, it only makes sense to build some muscle. Maybe you're already muscular, but I know for sure that you have weight to lose. Try changing your diet?

>>25292926
i'll check it out.
>>
>>25292920

Also it sounds like this girl's testing the waters with you to see if you find her attractive. If she's showing you a picture of her tits she's flirting with you, bro. Lots of girls are into husky guys, too, she might be one of them.
>>
File: 2017-05-27_200752.png (1KB, 189x61px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27_200752.png
1KB, 189x61px
>>25292937
if you asked me if your dick was okay i would be concerned and help you out desu

i'd be glad you trusted me enough to confide that embarassing shit to me, but it's different when a guy asks

>>25292942
this is a different girl, but still
>>
>>25292926
are you a fucking shill or something?

I'm reading this from the google play description

>FREE online dating first 7 days. Forever free for all the single ladies.

>We follow a free love and polyamorous philosophy.

>Forget about what society has prescribed, what relationships should look like, how each person should behave based on traditional gender roles

Was this made by SJWs? I really don't even know how to react to this.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpure.pure&hl=en
Read the fucking website, this app comes off as the most insincere marketed trendy bullshit I have ever laid eyes upon. Not to mention you have to pay for it.
>>
>>25292952
>if you asked me if your dick was okay i would be concerned and help you out desu

I hope you're joking.

>but it's different when a guy asks

So which is it? What the hell are you saying?

>It's funny because instead of sexualizing me you gave me legit tips
Also, what does your picture mean?

I'll hold full judgement until you explain, but from what I gather it seems like you fell for the sjw mentality pretty hard.
>>
>>25292968
I'm not really sure what you're getting at
>>
>>25292973
I'm asking you what you are saying. I'm also asking what the picture meant.
>>
>>25292978
I am saying that one man, concerned about something as private as his dick, asking another man for help is totally different than a woman asking me to platonically critique lewd pictures of herself

and that pic is what one girl told me after i gave her tips on how to make her pictures better
>>
>>25292984
>and that pic is what one girl told me after i gave her tips on how to make her pictures better

And what is your reaction to what she wrote?

>>25292984
>one man, concerned about something as private as his dick, asking another man for help is totally different than a woman asking me to platonically critique lewd pictures of herself

>totally different

In what way? What is your point? Are you saying one is acceptable and one isn't?
>>
>>25293025
"I've done this before
I don't need to act thirsty"

Men and women are different, dude
come on
>>
>>25293035
Now I really have no clue what you are saying.

>"I've done this before

I never said that, and I'm not even sure what is means.

>Men and women are different, dude
come on

Once again, another vague point. We are typing here. Typing over the internet doesn't really provide much room for nuances. Spell it out.
>>
>>25293040
>And what is your reaction to what she wrote?
"I've done this before
That is what I said

Let me spell it out as plainly as I can.

Men and women are different
The way men interact with men and men interact with women is also different

Thus, the 'same' situation being played out between two people is going to be different when it's between a man and a man, and a woman and a man. What may be acceptable or not will also change, because you are changing the genders of those involved, thus changing the situation
>>
>>25293053
You're really not spelling it out though.

>Thus, the 'same' situation being played out between two people is going to be different when it's between a man and a man, and a woman and a man. What may be acceptable or not will also change, because you are changing the genders of those involved, thus changing the situation
>Men and women are different

Yeah, I know. You already said that.

>"I've done this before
>I don't need to act thirsty"
>That is what I said

Now you're just repeating yourself.

Since writing obviously isn't your strong suit, I'm going to make a few guesses here.
Is your point that it is okay for a man to talk about his penis with another man, but not okay for a woman to talk to her male friend about her boobs?
If it is, then I don't know why you couldn't have just said that, and why you would even say that in the first place. I already told you that it wasn't okay for a woman to do that with you.
We are in agreement.
The only part where we disagree is that you do think it's okay to talk to another man about your dick, which is besides the point anyways since we are talking about you and your female friends.
>>
>>25292860
You look married. Im a woman. I would pass you by. So be upfront with your status.
>>
>>25293081
I'm divorced...
Well, shit
>>
>>25292860

Honestly you're pretty aesthetic, that camera angel just doesn't do your face justice/not a good picture taker.

i'd probably shave the less bushy parts of your face, literally only recommendation and try and get some stuff that you look like you're having fun
>>
>>25293119
i appreciate the advice
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.