[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look like a gay bitch? My dad says I'm starting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

Do I look like a gay bitch? My dad says I'm starting to look like a gay model...
>>
>>25289227
I wouldn't say a bitch but I wouldn't be surprised if you told me you were bi. You're pretty and buff.
>>
Takes one to know one
>>
you look like you could pull a ton of pussy

but you also look like you prefer dick

straight men don't invest that much time into their appearance, boyo.

it's 2017. embrace the faggotry. you would be a king amongs the gays. there is literally nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>25289253 Nah bruh I don't body build I train for track basically everyday, and I guess I have good genetics, I've been training for a few years now so I guess the aesthetics comes with it. And desu I'm fucking scared of girls I'm anti social, I play video games basically all day when I'm not training
>>
You're shy? That's adorable. Your combo is hard to find these days.
>>
>>25289275

what track sport do you play that uses that body type? because i can't think of any.
>>
>>25289322
100m and 200m, usain bolt has a similar physic. As I said before I guess I have good body building genetics, but I've never specifically worked for it.
>>
>>25289227
If you are not gay please merry me
>>
>>25289227
you do, but it won't stop you from getting women if that is what you want. if you look like pic related, just put it on tinder and be rude and sexually aggressive and you will see many positive replies
>>
>>25289406
>merry
aka gay
>>
>>25289227
Isn't that David Laid?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-184250.png (420KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-184250.png
420KB, 1440x2560px
>>25289227
How does your dad know what gay models look like
Also Pic related fuck this normie board
>>
>>25289660
>normie board

I'm pretty sure that's not actually David Laid.
>>
100% sure that's a picture of David Laid. Doubt he would waste his time posting here.
>>
>>25289406

we have a cindy thundercunt here
>>
>>25289253
>nothing wrong with being gay
Gay people really believe this? Impossible
>>
>>25289227
More pics of you so we can make a more fair judgement maybe one in just boxers? Also question boxers, boxerbriefs, or briefs
>>
File: 1488053350299.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488053350299.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
>>25290000

Google "David Laid" and you've got all you're gonna get. OP is not pic related.
>>
>>25289227
What steroids you taking OP?
>>
>>25290041
Are you fucking autistic? The picture in OP's post is David Laid you fucking downy.
>>
>>25290482
He's saying that OP ISNT david laid posting, dumbass.
>>
The OP pic is a famous bodybuilder you fucking retarded autiss. Jesus Christ.

Also he is on a shitton of roids
>>
>>25290279
What makes you think pic related is on steroids? Could be natural.
>>
>>25290822
Hahaha
Dyel detected
>>
>>25289227
Thats David Laid?
>>
File: b (2).jpg (106KB, 596x748px) Image search: [Google]
b (2).jpg
106KB, 596x748px
>>25289253
>straight men don't invest that much time into their appearance
Very true. Just like super hot fit girls are all just dykes right?

just cause you're a fat, unfit neckbeard who places little in his own worth, doesn't make people who care about their own appearance fags.

>>25290736
>Also he is on a shitton of roids
So pathetic. If you've ever lifted or been an athlete yourself you would easily know that his body is achievable.

I've been training for 4 years, workout maybe 45-60 min everyday. And I look like pic related. Still not david laid's level, but I know I can reach that level given more time.

If your job is to lift and look good, that body is easily achievable, assuming you can actually put in the work.
>>
You look fine desu. My friend is in the exact same position as you (but he's not half as attractive and is relatively less than half your height), and he manages fine. Just yesterday he told me he made $150 off an ass pic he sent some guy on insta who followed him for his body building stuff. So I really do think you are in a good position to not only A.) Be attractive to girls but also B.) Make CRAZY MONEY off of fags
>>
>>25289227
I'm a girl.

Yea.
>>
>>25291161
>men and women are the same!!! smash the patriarchy!!!!

Tard.
>>
>>25291161
You'll never look like him you delusional fuck
>>
>>25291161
Haha you are so fucking delusional. That guy is 19, you've been lifting religiously for 4 years and you're not even half his size. Connect the fucking dots.
>>
You look like you may have seen one up close.
>>
you have a gay facial structure its nothing to do with your body

coming from a girl
>>
>>25291161
You might want to not admit that you've lifted 4 years for thát
>>
>>25289227
Hi david. Guessing you're /ourfitnessmodel/?
>>
>>25291733
>>25291758
>>25291866
HAHA.... thinking 45-60 mins a day is exercising religiously. Thats just a little bit more than what is recommended by health professionals.

My goal is to reach his level. He is a superior athlete who has dedicated far more time than I have. I'm just some normie who has goals in life and looks up to athletes like him

Maybe you should look at yourselves in the mirrors before criticizing me. I highly doubt any of you are any closer than I am.
>>
>>25289227
you look nice brospeh, embrace being gay. Nobody gives a fuck today.
If that's not your thing you will have to work a bit more on the baby face, looks off.
>>
>>25289227
Accept it. Go super macho but pull tons of pussy.

We are all going to make it bro. You did. Go live your life. Dad is just jelly. If anything he's the faggot for saying you look like a fag.
>>
>>25289275

You train for track? You mean you got that bod just form running? What the fuck
>>
Gay, maybe. Or perhaps bi. But not a bitch. Plus girls like that feminine/gay ish look. So guys might give you shit for the way you look but why the fuck would you even care. The girls will be giving you pussy.
>>
>>25289844
Another dumbass feminazi kike who doesn't read the Bible nor have any arguments. Illiterate cunt who cant even read threads so no sense getting into this
>>25289227
Gay and bitch dont go together. Your dad is an ass who doesnt know how he made somebody who outshone him. Heteros are completely fucked. Pussy will save you. Then you can divorce or ruin your kids
>>
>>25289227
You do look like a gay dude. Too perfect.
But that doesn't mean anything. Just keep your goals in mind and aim at it.
Don't be terrified of women, but be very aware of older women, with careers and shit. They might wanna have a baby with you and never look in your face again, except for child support if they need money when you become the new Bolt. Carry your own condoms.
>>
>>25294673
Decent reply. So if gay means perfect then it cant also be a slur. It's cool if he wants to lay only pretty things no matter the gender and safely like you said. All pics in here have been nice. Needs penis but OP put his face aha. Decent bod rate thread on all this now now though too. All the best you guys. Men are awesome. Love em all. Almost all of em
>>
>that meth smoking faggot is back to defend faggotry

when you've been systematically shit in for all of human history, it's time to admit that you might be the problem
>>
>>25294727
When you created original sin and the literal fall of mankind and all you do is lie and have your period and fuck period holes over other members of your own gender. And are insane. And project. And make threats. Then you are an empty weed. An empty husk and vessel. Youre all sorts of fuck. I am not your welcome mat. I used this point in another thread. Blew you out. You said we deserve it. We dont. Now i must admit your faults and problems are my own. They are not. The truth does NOT come in numbers you kike. I see you here all the time. Get a fucking hobby. Ive never made threads on my views like you do. Or posts like yours in threads i dont like. But you dont have the CONFIDENCE to do either of those. You cant walk through life having your hand held, pussy muncher
>>
>>25294709
Oh god its this batshit insane faggot again
>>
>>25294733
>or posts like yours in threads i dont like

PPFFFFFFF
>>
>>25294740
You lie so much. Everything you see and hear are lies made by your community. Funny i always only see attacks and never "im not a kike". You NEVER see that. You think i give two fucks about you ugly disgusting bitches?
>>25294743
Stop replying then. I will be that one guy who stems any tides fighting you like david and goliath. Another half a fag. Doesnt matter how many you are. How "easily" recognisable I am. The truth is liberating. You wallow in satanic "light" and the "knowledge" of vaginas. There are reasons you cannot be raptured. It's so easy to make anti male pro woman we organise through females because theyre fuck ups comments. It's harder but RIGHT to defend our gender. I often wonder why the new procreative methods akin to the ones gays always used but you ignore for anybody but yourselves. Derive only from male pieces. You KNOW you're shit. You wanna try and make me as shit as you. Too bad. You should be swimming in puss with these dynamics we made for you. Youre not. All you know is poison. It's all youve ever made :)
>>
Your face, yeah
It looks like you're airbrushed or wearing makeup
And your facial expression

You don't really look like him... but your facial expressions remind me of Colton Haynes who is gay

Growing a beard would probably make you look more hetero

but you're obviously a 9/10 so w/e 8)
>>
>>25294750
>the bible really means the whole world should be gay men and evil wimminz should be put to death for jesus
>everyone who replies to my posts is a cisgender subhuman vagina worshipping jew

I finally figured you out, youre a Gay Nigger from Outer Space arent you? It all makes so much more sense now.
>>
File: 1470476053012.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1470476053012.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
y'all are fucking idiots .__. baka
this is David Laid, a juicing bodybuilder instagram model...
davidlaid on instagram
400k followers....

>google image search
>>
>>25294766
Too fucking bad. Woman fucked up. You keep going in circles. Chop off your cock and be a more authentic fuck up
>>25294795
Ahahaha. Homophobes btfo. Look at how fucking stupid all this is. Some cunt went and looked up a ripped guy and is super jelly so now the man pictured is a fag. Even got a story about my dad and his views on bitch gays. You are a genius. Good work. I trusted this awesome place too much to do reverse searches. Men dont really need timestamps so here we are. Bound to happen some times. I guess this is why he or some put face? We all want the dick. Everything else is a joke
>>
>>25294841
Can you post anything but bullshit?
>>
>>25294892
How does your new asshole feel, jerk off? You pathetic fuckers were discovered in everything you fail at. As always. Stop talking. If i post "bullshit", you post absolutely fuck all. You have posts so shit they are "negative" posts. They disappear and make nothing but manure piles
>>
>>25294907
Kek please. Your posts are way more shit filled than mine. I dont think you can even communicate in any other way than with your word vomit fagcentric rage posts. What it must be like to know you in real life.
>go to anons house
>door answered by anons mom
>"oh hi there hunny anon is downstairs"
>hear a shout from the ground
>"THAT BETTER NOT BE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING ILLITERATE PUSSY IDOLIZING KIKE SHITLORDS MAAAHM"
>open the door to the basement steps
>anon bodyslams you to the floor in ambush
>inhales your dick with the force of a thousand suns
>death by neckbeard snu snu as anon chants "WE ALL WANT THE DICK WE ALL WANT THE DICK"
>>
>>25294918
K. Anyways. Kinda neat to hear your fantasies now. I wouldnt do what you wanted with myself. So now you wonder why we cant incorporate ourselves with eachother. Oh well. Hope you got a nice stiffy over your second addition of 50 shades of brown along with OP
>>
File: IMG_7018.jpg (63KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7018.jpg
63KB, 800x804px
>>25289227
Yes. But what is wrong with that?
>>
It's your face. You look gay as shit. But that's your dad's fault.
>>
>>25294921
I dont want to incorporate though, its just fun to watch the retarded shit you spew. Can you tell us anything about yourself anon? I think we deserve some backstory.
>>
>>25295319
>doesn't want anything
>keeps repeating self and talking to me
>wants backstory
You wanna see pics too? Oops. Thread went to shit and you contributed to it
>>
>>25295327
Bitch please this was an RP thread that OP abandoned immediately. Do you ever even try to actually communicate or is this ridiculous shit really all you can manage?
>>
>>25295334
I don't understand this exercise. Anyways; like I've tried to intimate many times. Imma go back to being normal and using this thread for its purposes. At this point that consists of waiting for random bodyrate pics. Dont get a blownout dick head from these or anything. Why you're even here I'll never know. To make shekels
>>
>>25295352
Come on man youre this fucking close to actually conversing just fucking do it already tell me why the fuck youre so radical and stop trying to pretend anything is happening ITT other than me and you going back and forth
>>
>>25295394
Yeah but isn't this where we both shut up? If I'm radical why should I open up to whom I find a radical? Our back and forth was our trying to discover more about the other. OP has been established to have sounded like you. A liar? A radical? But again. Nobody talks about yourself personally now do we? Fundamentally I don't give a damn. I don't want to bump threads for these poor people to check and only see our sorry asses. I come back to find what I already said I liked. And only find you. Now go do something
>>
>>25295409
I am doing something fucker. Trying to get your weird ass to open up about the crazy shit you post everywhere. This was never a rate thread. You were never going to find that in here. Better the thread not be wasted, contribute and fucking let us in on why you post the shit you post. I know im not the only cis kike shill around here who wants to know wtf is up with you
>>
>>25295422
This dude had a thread about a week ago where he posted himself endlessly saying he was an "exposure slut." He's just some ugly man off his meds, posting pics of him pissing on himself and licking doo doo fingers.

He got kinda btfo in that thread and that's the first time I started reading this nonsense, it's like a homeless drunk.

Makes me feel bad for the "normal" gays that this colossal faggot just made me hate all gays.
>>
>>25295564
Wow i just deleted a huge reply to the fucking pissant to whom you are speaking. This is all garbage and bullshit. I should have left you all in your misery. I even ignored that last post. No mysteries here. No need for repetitions. You will say what you will say. And people will make up their minds. You make threads of complete trash and are transparent maggots
>>
>>25289227
Sounds like a dad insult. Grow some body hair or a beard if you can and are that worried about it.
>>
>>25295569
What happened you big gay bitch? I thought you loved attention? Asshole. Thanks for ruining life for the sane gay people in the world, I hope you die in pain
>>
>>25295569
God damnit you motherfucker.

>>25295564
RIP i guess
>>
>>25295611
Now you're a queer? You wish, there, 'insert pejorative'. You thought, fucking incorrectly. I am speaking with literal dingleberries
>>
I came here expecting a dude to be called a faggot many times. I think that's what I got anyway
>>
>>25289227
Yes, you look too gay for me.
>>
>>25291161
Oh shiiiiit look at this hot-blooded drama queen, he really IS gay. Or just latino.
>>
>>25289253
>straight men don't invest that much time into their appearance

NANI DAFUQ!?
>>
>>25291161
>4 years
>normal body
>proud?
I guess that's an achievement in the US
>>
>>25299248
Ya'll heavy on criticism. Mind showing your body, I'll rate yours desu. Don't be scared to share your "normal" body.

Most of you spend more time on 4chan than on exercising. I know that because many of you think exercising 45-60 min a day is excessive. I know people on here who game/netflix 3-4 hours a day.

This is why so many Americans are so fat and disgusting.
>>
>>25289253
>"straight men don't invest that much time into their appearance, boyo."
>being this delusional
>>
File: 2017-05-12 23.44.00.png (899KB, 607x995px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-12 23.44.00.png
899KB, 607x995px
>>25289353
What are your times? I run a low 23 in the 200m, I know it's not great but your very muscular for a runner, way bigger than Usain bolt. Height and weight?
>>
>>25289227
those pecs are fukken godly
keep up the nice work anon
>>
>>25289227
Dunno about gay, definitely bitch.
>>
More like some sorta balloon animal
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.