[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I tried the nice guy approach 'hey there i'm totally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: cutie.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.gif
2MB, 245x207px
So I tried the nice guy approach 'hey there i'm totally not horny and would like to chat', never works. So going balls deep now with profile header 'LETS FUCK' I'd give myself a generous 9/10 so not really worried about my looks. Can anyone drop some tip bombs for a pleb like myself? ty kind sir.
>>
POF THREAD
>>
If you really were a 9 you wouldn't need to ask for advice lmao
>>
File: haha.png (465KB, 842x892px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
465KB, 842x892px
>>25289678

suck it boyfag got a 9/10 the bag already. pic related
>>
>>25288893
If you are going to be direct , either ask a woman about her fetish/ kinks, learn to make educated guesses about what she might like, don't start off extra creepy or I want to rape you but be honest and open, interested in her sexuality.
>>
>>25289686
>OP thinks that is an actual girl and not a catfish

A timestamp would be if she wrote the time and date on a piece of paper and took a picture of herself with it
>>
>>25289706

you may be right, fk catfish
>>
>>25289720
Yeah you are jerking it to and sexting with a man. Still feel like hot shit?
>>
>>25289728

yes i feel good about my looks boyfag. just asking opinions on here on how to be successful on pof
>>
Sounds like it's already working for you op, nice job. If that's all you're looking for, and you're an attractive guy, you shouldn't have issues finding girls who are just looking to bone on pof. If you're looking for something serious, then the "let's fuck" approach won't work too well. Aside from that, keep up the good work!
>>
File: prostateslavery1.jpg (257KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prostateslavery1.jpg
257KB, 1500x1000px
Watch and learn
>>
File: prostateslavery2.jpg (257KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prostateslavery2.jpg
257KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: prostateslavery3.jpg (331KB, 2062x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prostateslavery3.jpg
331KB, 2062x1000px
>>
>>25289851

Why is her avatar flipped on the first one, but none of the others?

Also what happened to the dad, i must know.
>>
>>25289851
What tf is a prostate slave!? Sounds like she's mentally ill
>>
>>25288893
Describe what you want to do to her in precise detail. Dunno why, but girls are super into hearing how you'll penetrate her with your hard, thick, throbbing cock like the submissive slut she is.
>>25289851
jesus christ she's ugly
>>
>>25289854
>rest is boring
The whole thing was boring. What a shit screen cap.
>>
>>25289854
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>25289854
Where's the good part? And what the fuck is prostate slavery.
>>
>>25289854
Which ones Rachel? Both people are females? Are you the one trolling as the person with the mentally retarded dad?
>>
>>25289728

well the next question I asked her was about the butterfly tatoo, she could be a monarch, but i got no reply.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.