[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Christian girls in here who are actually religious and take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: glossarycherub.jpg (44KB, 330x247px) Image search: [Google]
glossarycherub.jpg
44KB, 330x247px
Any Christian girls in here who are actually religious and take it serious? would be nice to be able to talk about it. I'm really really passionate about it and I love studying the bible a lot. Would be cool to have a girl to chat with, I'm not ugly. I'm 18 and i'd say i have a nice face. I'm fit but not like buff or anything, I like studying spirituality a lot and really I just want to know the answers to the universe, I want to reach enlightenment. I'm not schizophrenic though i promise lol. uh yea I guess if you want, you can add me on skype S:
hermesthricegreat is my skype c:
>>
>>25287744
You should have chosen a different macro image man, those things are cherubs I think but look Satantic from the catalog.
>>
>>25287753
lol i'm not good at picking images
>>
>>25287744
>looking for enlightenment
>christian
Top kek
>>
>>25287772
Early Christians believed in enlightenment, look up Saint John of the Cross
>>
>>25287772

>IImplying there is a higher form of enlightenment than knowing the heart, love, and mind of the one true God.
>>
>>25287744
>I'm not schizophrenic though i promise
Excuse me what?
>>
>>25287861
what part was hard to understand about that
>>
>>25287879
It's a little weird to just blurt out.
>>
>>25287887
i guess idk, most people tend to think spirituality is schizo shit i guess
>>
b u m p
>>
>>25287744
I'm a muslim sunni girl.
>>
>>25288623

Are you the cutie with the short hair?
>>
>>25288638
No, not that cute.
>>
>>25287744
what denomination?

>>25288623
Islam is a Christological heresy.
>>
>>25288898
Orthodox if anything
>>
>>25289278
I have to study the bible every day. What's wrong with orthodox?
>>
>>25289288
Anyone add you on skype?
>>
>>25289311
like 1 or 2 people but they aren't talking
>>
>>25289324
Bummer man, I'm a dude but I'm Christian, I might add you if you want to talk, I'm not great with specifics like a seminarian or anything but my beliefs are sincere.
>>
>>25289335
yea sure why not, i'm always down for chats lol
>>
>>25287744
man is god
>>
>>25289382
Theologically Islam is a Christological heresy, beyond that your two posts aren't relevant to what I was talking about.
>>
>>25287791
Yes because a more enlightened mind wouldn't pretend to know the mind of something untestable and indistinguishable from fantasy.
>>
>>25288898
Oh grow up. There's no such thing as one true religion.
>>
>>25289382
Oh and the Bible isn't full of stuff that's just as bad? Helpful hint, it is.
>>
>18
>studies bible

this is a catch ladies. if you where a lady I'd talk, i study the bible a lot too
>>
Any trve catholics in here? Sanctus Dominus
>>
>>25290592
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam, brother in Christ.
>>
>>25290592
>>25290712
>tfw the only parish in your diocese that offers the TLM is schismatic

;_;
>>
>>25290312
Is barking Chihuahua a new term or just what one Anon keeps saying, I've only seen it here as a phrase and just recently.
>>
b00mp
>>
oy vey
>>
>>25287744
Op, gotta point out that if someone was a Christian who took it seriously, they wouldn't be on 4Chan of all places, or browsing /soc/ which is full of nude threads.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.