[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a FTM looking for a male master. My dream is to be a sl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (885KB, 651x654px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
885KB, 651x654px
I am a FTM looking for a male master.
My dream is to be a slave (or pet.) I am into orgasm denial, forced feminization, degradation (especially pussy shaming) bondage, and tons of other stuff.

I am 28, 5'4", 190lbs, pretty hairy, post top surgery, 4 years HRT, and not very passable.

I live in Michigan, but I am open to talking to guys from elsewhere, and also RP. (This is my FList: https://www.f-list.net/c/tf%20and%20slavery)

My ideal life would be as a slave who has every aspect of my life controlled, from what I can eat to how I dress. It would be my job to clean the house, make dinner, suck Master off under his desk and drink his urine, worship his cock and balls, and absolutely anything else he wants from me.

Is anyone interested in this...?
>>
bumping once before I let this die.
>>
>>25282920
I'm interested but why would you go FTM just to be forced fem? Also because I'm unfamiliar with the exacts of the trans terminology do you have a pussy still?
>>
>>25283262
Because this is a fetish I have no control over but it (so far) doesn't effect my daily life.

> do you have a pussy still?
yes
>>
>>25282920
You're such a cute pet I'd love to own you
>>
File: bounce.png (130KB, 408x494px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.png
130KB, 408x494px
>>25283276
What would my life be like as your pet?
>>
>>25283274
So outside of the bedroom you want to be treated like a man? I have to tell you, that you are pretty cute and feminine. Preferred method of contact?
>>
>>25283281
I'd treat you with love and care.
Also would like to have rough sex with you whenever
>>
>>25283293
I have skype and steam (don't really want to post mine here for obvious reasons.)
>>
Sounds fun and in a perfect setting I'd love to share you with my gf.

That said we're not local, I couldn't fly you out and back enough, not interested in something long distance and I wouldn't want to move someone in without knowing them.

I/we share your kinks but the logistics make it too hard. Don't give up OP
>>
>>25283301
Understandable, I'm interested in a darling pet who does domestic stuff for me and dotes on me, and gets loved on as well, takes care of master/daddy/ loves to please and we'd have rough and kinky sex a lot. I'm setting up a throwaway email and either a skype for that or you can email me yours.
>>
File: broodmare.png (148KB, 413x784px) Image search: [Google]
broodmare.png
148KB, 413x784px
>>25283325
I can email you yours.

Do you like to humiliate?
>>
>>25282920
I'm interested. E-mail me at [email protected]
>>25283331
Not him, but I love to humiliate.
>>
>>25283331
* email you mine I mean.
>>
a FTM into forced feminization, interesting
>>
so in other words you have a mental illness, was too lazy to lose weight or attempt to become pretty so now your destroyed your body trying to become a man because you were probably molested as a child and will eventually kill yourself, nothing to see here
>>
>>25283331
contactingchans at gmail dot com
Yes I enjoy it.
>>
Hey if you are serious and want to talk more Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
>>25283491
I don't have a cell phone, sorry.
>>
>>25282920
Im interested and in michigan. How do I get a hold of you?
>>
>>25282920
Are you still online?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.