[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey girls, why are so many of you totaly shaved? We men are tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

Hey girls, why are so many of you totaly shaved?
We men are tired of this, its taking away your femininity
>>
File: smugsucy.jpg (19KB, 420x357px) Image search: [Google]
smugsucy.jpg
19KB, 420x357px
I'll be honest. I hate hair on a girl. It's disgusting when I'm eating her out and the hair is like yuck man.
>>
>>25282843
How is hair 'yuck'?
>>
File: Untitled00.jpg (211KB, 1192x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled00.jpg
211KB, 1192x700px
>>25282833
Really? Cos I got like over a hundred thousand views on this pic in a day (mostly use reddit) and still guys messaged me telling me to shave off what little I have. From my experience men want it shaved completely(?)
>>
>>25282833
>We men
Don't attempt to speak for me, purityfag.

I like diversity in my friendships. I like it when a woman decides to shave after letting her hair grow for a while, or when she goes for a big bush after a campaign of shaving. Variety is the spice of (my) life.

Let people have fun with their bodies as they see fit, k?
>>
>>25282860
Nice picture, by the way.
>>
>>25282833
Couldn't agree more, although I would say the situation has improved a bit compared to 00's.
You see more girls keeping a patch of pubes these days which is nice, even though I like it even more when girls have a full natural bush.
>>25282843
It's never been a problem for me, you usually spread a girls pussy while you're eating her out. As far as smell is concerned, I think a shaved girl that hasn't showered would be just as disgusting as one with pubes.
>>
>>25282860
That's really nice, what do you use for your pictures? I've been considering taking up erotic photography again but I'm lazy and don't want to put a lot of time in researching equipment and software.
>>
>>25282860
>plebbit
Don't like to those faggots.

>>25282852
Still waiting for an answer here. How is hair gross? You want a woman to have a bald head too?
>>
>>25282880
>equipment and software
You need a phone with a camera and wifi/internet service
>>
>>25282833
>We men are tired of this
speak for yourself pubsfag; you annoying lot.
>>
>>25282885
No you dipshit, she said erotic photography, not camwhoring

You might as well say the fucking New York Times should use iPhones to take frontpage photos or that NBC should broadcast their nightly news using GoPros
>>
>>25282860
>reddit
There's your problem.

It's a well know fact that only skanks shave their pussy.
>>
>>25282885
Yeah sure for basic tier amateur nudes.

But you could also take a much nicer photo that looks more visually appealing with a little bells and whistles added to the process. Like editing software to adjust the lighting and focus. Or a webcam that can zoom or pan with a controller while you're in position.
Photography takes a little more care to get just the right shot, instead of just taking a selfie with my camera phone.
>>
>>25282860
Then why don't you shave it of?
Maybe it's because most of you'r audience dont want you to
>>
>>25282833
Amen Anon! I love hair on my girls! Why is it that most guys want hairless women? It's just hair that naturally comes out of your body!
>>
>>25282860
http://i.imgur.com/glRPbcZ.jpg

The pic btw.
>>
>>25282922
Is this literally your first time on this board?
>>
>>25282936
Oh for sure, I'm new here.

Why don't you tell me about it?
>>
>>25282933
damn i'd eat your pussy and ass for hours. your asshole looks so tasty
>>
>>25282953
For starters, you don't have to pretend to be a woman. Most of the users here are fags
>>
>>25282860
You can't generalize men like that. There always will people telling you to shave, just as there will be people who want you to grow it out. I would say don't listen to either of these.

Why the hell would you let other people be in charge of the way YOU maintain your pubes?
One should choose a style that the person can identify and feel comfortable with, not based on what other people might think. In the end, the right people will find you because they like you for the way you are. This doesn't apply solely to your choice in pubic hair style but also your visual appearance as a whole.

In the end it's your fucking body, if they don't like something about it they will have to deal with it.
>>
>>25282880
Unsolicited advice from an Anon that has gifted spare camera gear to CWs:

New camera choice = Nikon D5500 w/ 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit (~$699.00 new)

Used camera choice = Nikon D5100 w/ 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit (~$190.00 used on eBay)

Upgrade lens for better bokkeh = Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens ($196.00 from Amazon, or ~$70.00 on eBay)

IR remote shutter release = AmazonBasics Wireless Remote Control for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras ($8.49 from Amazon. Probably cheaper on eBay)

Camera control software = DigiCam Control (free from OEM, http://digicamcontrol.com/)

Tripod.

A couple of SB-500 or SB-700 speedlights would give you a lot of creative control, but that would add a lot of complexity to the simple kit I described above.

Carry on.
>>
>>25282972
Right right... So everyone is a guy? It's impossible for there to be a girl here?
>>
>>25282983
I don't let other people choose, I'm just pointing out how the majority of preference likes shaved based on all the messages I got.
>>
>>25283030
Thanks Anon
I've considered CWing myself but I don't want to spend the time on it. I found a SD instead.

I used to have a photographer who did all this for me but I moved and since I have a partner I'm not going to have a stranger take my photos. But I'm terrible at researching things, I get bored and distracted, I got distracted like three times writing this.
>>
>>25283126
NP

CWing seems like an amusing hobby, but not a great job. It'd be like staying in an office alone all day. Nope.
>>
>>25282833
I can go either way on pubes if they aren't out of control, but if a girl if going to shave it, she should make her pussy silky smooth. If there's razor bumps and shit it's a turn off.
>>
>>25282833
Speak for yourself
>>
>>25282833
Says you fucktard, I'm male and I like her to have her pussy shaved, less chance of catching Crabs and not getting her cunt hair stuck in my mouth or teeth.
>>
>>25282833
I really appreciate a guy who can look at a woman he loves and worship her genitals as nature made it. That only strengthens the point. So all the guys who aren't fussy eaters, I appreciate ya.
>>
>>25282833
"We men"? Wait, you mean you? Because yeeeeah, not all guys like hairy amazon twats. Beyond that, i know a lot of women who dont like it personally either, its not a matter of femininity or what YOUR preference is, its a personal preference for female and how they choose to groom themselves. So how about you stop pushing your opinion on "we men" and females for their choice. Fucktard.
>>
>>25282852
go eat a spoonful of hair then you tell me
>>
i honestly just dont like having hair down there
its messy and gross and annoying for me
but i keep a bit at the top trimmed and i shave it to the shape of a heart because i think its cute i dunno man
>>
>>25283681
an angry pedophile
>>
Another guy here who prefers shaved. It feels better, looks better, and I like slutty panties/bikinis and pubes look weird with them.
>>
My bf doesn't care if I have a full bush, a Brazilian, and everything in between. I usually get Brazilians. Why? Because I like no itchy hair, looks good in a bathing suit, makes me feel clean, and makes oral more comfortable for my partner (not that he cares, but i feel better about it). Most girls do what they want with their pubes regardless of what men think.
>>
To be honest, if I'm into a girl and she's atleast trimmed I can't say I much care what's down there. I would personally prefer her lips to be shaved and her pubs up top to be a landing strip or arrow or whatever (for both aesthetic and practical oral sex reasons) but frankly, the attractiveness of what's down there is only really a deal breaker when the girl's an entirely casual thing.
>>
>>25283688
Hair ain't gross though, if that's your sole argumentation for shaving down there it's bullshit.
>>
>>25285061
if you like pubic hair, then good for you. not everyone does. thanks.
>>
>>25282881
The day I start licking and fucking the top of her head, I'll have her shave it, too.

Ignore these neckbeards, ladies. Keep that shit bare.
>>
>>25282833
Suggested to my girl she could stop shaving soon after we got together, that was nearly four years ago and she hasn't shaved since (except legs, which we both prefer her to have smooth). Not everyone shaves but most women expect that most men prefer it.
>>
>>25282833
Gross. Everything about this is fucking disgusting. Ive never heard ONE guy tell me how or why he likes hairy stab wounds or any kind of vaginas at all. In fact they make little rhymes about how foreign and shitty and gross they are. It's "almost" like they feel pushed to "like" them because it's easier that way. Requires no balls. Then they just suck on dumpster cocks because that's what we all prefer. If this weren't true men would hate themselves and their own cocks. They don't. Women? Don't even really like boys. All vaginas look the same and then the tits are just man tits but "bigger" (fatter). They also have no g spots. I've never heard anybody say "i like this part about them" or "i like this aspect of them". Just whine about things like feminism. The smells and other microbial problems and pee-"cum" and blood and everything else. Then you go and get "boners" to all this. I'll never understand this shit. No women ever post themselves on here because they "can't" and maybe because they know there's absolutely less than zero appeal. If a dick is hairy, you see at least something. If a woman is hairy. All you have is fucken pubes
>>
>>25285164
Have suggested to most of my ex's to let it grow. One already had a big bush but hers was just too much for me. The other 4 let it grow out for me without any doubt. One stated she was relieved I liked trimmed pubes. It was too much work, she said, to keep it bald.
>>
>>25285172
Love a really big bush! Yeah my girl used to shave for her exes, who insisted on no hair, despite her getting razor burn and all that, but in this relationship she lets it go totally natural.
>>
>>25282833
Sometimes I like a girl to be shaved bald, with a small frame and with small tits. But I'm biased since my gf and I indulge in a lot of pedo ageplay.
>>
>>25285076
I'm a lady. I like pubes. I like having pubes and I like pubes on a guy
>>
>>25285316
>I'm a lady
wanna know how I know you're not a lady?
>>
>>25285206
>pedo ageplay
Is there any other kind?
>>
Totally shaved rules you idiot, don't tell the girls otherwise!!!
>>
>>25282860
>From my experience men want it shaved completely(?)
Sadly this is true.

None of my friends prefers girls with pubes. When they heard i don't like shaved girls, they looked at me like i just said i'm a child molester or something.

I guess the younger the man, the more likely he will prefer shaved. But i feel like bushes are coming back, it seems like they gain popularity again.
>>
>>25282843
>lying this hard
>>
>>25285716
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
bald is best. Pubes are just gross when they get wet & matted in body fluids
>>
File: Screenshot_7.jpg (31KB, 623x357px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.jpg
31KB, 623x357px
just do it like this
some on the top, but nothing on the actual pussy where we eat
>>
>>25288129
That's the most retarded look ever. It's like you can't make up your mind in wanting to look like a trashy whore or a woman. You can't be both.
>>
>>25288159
what would you know you fucking sperg
>>
>>25282833
>let me as a man tell you what is and isnt feminine
whatdidhemeanbythis
>>
File: 1425077972372.jpg (171KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425077972372.jpg
171KB, 960x960px
>>25282870

This anon speaks the truth!
>>
>>25282833
Ha no pubes are fucking gross hell I'd shave all mine off if it wasn't for the fact that girl's like pubes on guys BECAUSE BODY HAIR IS MASCULINE ffs anon
>>
>>25289075
Your clothes are made by men the models are chosen by men your cultural standards of femininity are influenced by men
Go home sjw
>>
>>25289189

You'd be surprised anon. I shave myself and girls tell me all the time that they like it because of how smooth it is. Its just the idea in their head that makes them think they like hair so much, when they actually feel the difference they'll see the light.
>>
>>25289199
Every gf I've had has wanted me hairy or trimmed I'm sure there are some few out there like there are with guys craving pubes but not the majority plus I always date subs so I could stay bare if it was really that big of a deal but I rather please my lady
>>
because some fag made /bald/ I'll bump this
>>
I really love being hairy. Shaving fucking blows, and even with a hella nice razor things can still get fucked up. It only looks nice for a day or two, and then come the red bumps and growout. However, when I let my hair grow, not only can I dye it, but it's also much softer than the intial regrowth so it doesn't feel like pinpricks on your dick.

Plus, it does feel more feminine to me.
>>
OP is a fag.

Shave your pussy.
>>
>>25282852
Just walk up to your GF and start sucking/licking on her hair on her head.
>>
>>25291270
>not using lazers to get rid of disgusting bacteria and odor trapping body hair
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.