[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ I'm a bit helpless at the moment. One and a half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 39590003-sad.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
39590003-sad.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Hey /soc/ I'm a bit helpless at the moment.
One and a half year ago i met a girl on the internet, she lives about 600 miles away, we have been writing between 500-1000 messages each and everyday, we met about 8 times, at first we were friends, then in a relationship and later on we have been friends again because she hated some things on me.

So, one week ago (last thursday - saturday) we met again, she told me that our meeting was beautyfull.. on sunday when I was waiting on my plan she said something like "Hey, don't be sad, we can met again , everything is fine, whats wrong" I told her that I'm afraid that everything will be bad again and that i want to do more with her, she said we will watch together tv and play videogames and things like that.
One day later on monday, she was really angry, I can't tell you why because i really don't know.. in the end she blocked me everywhere soo... what should I do now? Write her on Whatsapp with another number or should I wait? We have never been in a situation like that and i want to stay in contact with her before it's to late :/
>>
You've been cucked.
>>
>>25282548
Yeah, I had that feeling too but, she paid me the most things and she helped me in everything, that is the weird part about it.
Some examples are, I bought a fly for about 80€ to her.. she paid me things for about 400€ in the same weekend, another point is that she was there everytime when i needed something, not sure if she meant it serious or not
>>
>>25282540
Forget about her
if she wasn't willing or interested in moving to the same city to be with you
she never loved you
you were most likely her backup plan
>>
>>25282568
The plan was that i will move to her after my apprenticeship (Took about 2 and a half year last year, now its about one year), She is a Store Manager from a Gamestop and bought her own house 2 months before we met, it would be easier if I was moving to her
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.