[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....... >talk with super cute girl (see upper pics) >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cutirrr.png (2MB, 1236x1083px) Image search: [Google]
cutirrr.png
2MB, 1236x1083px

>talk with super cute girl (see upper pics)
>talk for a few days, i get the picture she's shy awkward maybe even virgin girl
Then I find her fking kikebook and see what she actually looks like, an old roastie bitch..

FFS im abit heartbroken, i rly thought i could have a life with a cutie
>>
>>25282444
Whats her kik homie
>>
>>25282444
What are you 12? There's nothing wrong with her in any of those pictures.
>>
>>25282455
its nothing wrong with her, but she doesn't look like she does in the upper 2 pictures. she is clearly alot cuter and younger looking in the upper 2 then in the bottom 3.
>>
>anon discovers photography
>>
>>25282444
Give us her kik you nonce
>>
>>25282461
The upper right hand and lowest left hand look like they have the most age difference but that could be fuzzy quality in the one where she looks the youngest. But there isn't a massive difference besides the top one was obviously posed for, you realize that women are people right and don't always look like pristine dolls? Their hair gets in the wind, they sweat, they don't eat right or sleep right and have a bad day or two. You know simple people stuff.
>>
>>25282475
Holy fuck this trips wasted on this whiteknighting
>>
>>25282444
Shes a qt in both, but she looks way younger and prettier in the top. All you need to do is accept that all women lie, and expect less irl than what you see. That or stop flirting with women online.
>>
learn to ask for timestamps or face cam at least once with them. it doesn't have to be sexual, but explain it's to assure you both don't waste each others' time.

the girl's pictures are still most likely recent, but she's obviously gone through a bit of a weight gain and it probably hasn't set in her mind yet, just because weight gain or weight loss for women can be extremely rapid and fluctuating.

sometimes it takes people a while to realize their bodies are changing, especially when it's muscle they're losing and fat they're gaining.

again, i'd go easy on her, you can tell in the top left picture it's angled anyways, because of how wide her shoulders are. meaning it's the most recent besides the bottom ones, the one on the right, on the other hand, is obviously years old.

these pictures just prove that she'd still be cute if she lost weight.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.