[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in this thread we talk about what we actually want from SOC.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: a6ffcec0f6bad9293b51ca626dfca031.jpg (284KB, 2290x2290px) Image search: [Google]
a6ffcec0f6bad9293b51ca626dfca031.jpg
284KB, 2290x2290px
So in this thread we talk about what we actually want from SOC.

I'll start.

I want to meet a British girl, over 5'8 with dark hair, pale skin, strong legs. I want to email them and chat to them on the phone about life, but also to do cliché sexting. I want them to be a full blown switch, I want them to be sexually experienced and intelligent, I want them to be more intelligent than me, because I want to learn from them.

Who am I?
23/M/UK 6ft, Reasonably athletic, Blonde hair, blue eyes, good jaw line, reasonably attractive, I was a student, I'm a support worker for Autistic Children and I'm an amateur writer and want to become a stand up comedian.
>>
File: huh.png (118KB, 296x301px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
118KB, 296x301px
I want a le anime gf
>>
>>25281274
That's quite achievable is it not?
>>
>>25281274
no weeb girls where i live that aren't fat slobs.
>>
>>25281293
Move then, to a big city. Grab life by the balls, what holds you back?
>>
>>25281298
I don't really want to live on my own when all money will go to bills, I am a spender by nature.
>>
>>25281299
I think you'd surprise yourself with how much you love the freedom.
>>
>>25281312
I do live near the twin cities, Minneapolis. Think I could find every sort of girl there?
>>
>>25281323
I'm from the UK so I have no clue. But anywhere will over 200,000 people should have a few of ''the one'' (s) in them.
>>
>>25281326
Well the population is 500,000 so I think I should be good. I'll think about it, this town I'm in is so terribly boring.
>>
>>25281333
Don't think about it. Do it. Look at single bed flats now.
>>
>>25281263
So you wipe arses and dream of telling jokes and writing stories?

Called a loser where I come from
>>
>>25281263
The problem with /Soc/ is that lately it's a LGBT sausage fest
and the few women who are here are mostly all Sluts, or camwhores

Sure it'd be nice to find your ideal woman
but the sad truth is that most 95% of the women here
aren't worth the effort or hassle

I'd like to find a
18 to 28 female Asian or Caucasian with Long Black hair
native English or Japanese speaking
Nerdy personality, Virgin, Athletic or Fit

will I find her here?
not likely
>>
>>25281326
>>25281333
most large Cities are metropolises these days
so lets start with 1,000,000 people aged 16 to 100
about 50% are female
about 33% are single (never married)
about 33% are virgins
about 16.5% of the population are 18 to 30

Dropping us down to 0.898425 %
or 8984 per 500,000 women
8 or 9 people per 500 women
or 1 or 2 out of 100 women

the odds only get worse when you are looking
for a girl with a particular hair colour, Ethnicity, Fetish, Hobby
or other characteristics
>>
i want a qt nerd bf like markiplier and my city is absolute shit, also boredom
>>
>>25281970
This, there's too few women on this board that are relationship material. If you live by/around a city it's still decent for hookups though
>>
>>25281263
It's silly so it's never going to happen but I really want to meet a young guy whos some kind of stupid religion like either catholic or Mormon and only comes here to tell people that jesus loves them and they shouldnt show their bodies, but we somehow get in contact cos im the most degen who needs to be saved the most and I trick him or convince him to come over to my place, and of course hes seen nudes of me and all that and got painfully hard but he didnt cum so he comes over and I like fully corrupt him after that. I just convince him to smoke weed and drink a little and he's so innocent and naive he does it and thinks I'm cool and eager to please me that he instantly gives in and I tease and bully him a lot which eventually leads to sex and i want some wrestling and resisting in there i like the idea hes sort of begging me to stop but not stopping me himself... Everything else that would go with taking his virginity where he starts to squirm, moan, quiver, while i mess with his body.

Yea ill never find this but im not delusional enough I think it would ever really happen.
>>
I wouldn't mind a woman, 22-27 who wouldn't mind spending a few days at a time with me out in the woods just existing
>>
>>25283039
This would sound nice if it didn't mean that those last few days would be the last of my life
>>
>>25281263
I'd like to find someone local who has similar interests and political views. That's it, don't care about gender, looks, sex. There's a lot of people on 4chan who are very similar to me, much more so than in real life, but they all live too far away (although I've travelled and met some).

>>25283037
> but I really want to meet a young guy whos some kind of stupid religion like either catholic or Mormon and only comes here to tell people that jesus loves them and they shouldnt show their bodies, but we somehow get in contact cos im the most degen who needs to be saved the most
I actually do that with people from here sometimes

>>25281970
This is also true, been here since the beginning and the quality of the people on this board has never been so low. All the politicians saying "haha no one just turns trans just because it's gotten so much attention or because they fail at their actual gender" should take a look at this board.
>>
just lookin for a boy who wound up with a similar personality as mine from all this fucking time we wasted online "/
>>
These will all be unrealistic and no offense to OP's thread I just doubt this will actually work out for anyone.

Gender doesn't matter:
>people who work on personal indie game projects
>people o talk to about specific need type stuff

Males:
>a cute boy guy (of age) to play games with and buy games for. Basically an online cute boy / twink bf
>a cool dude to talk about our gf's with, share stories and swap pics. Usually when I find this it ends up being one sided or the guy gets too pushy/weird like wanting me to cuck or tribute for him

Females:
>someone to just flirt with and chat with. Wouldn't need to get nude/lewd
>a sugar baby that actually works out. Most seem to lose interest, don't keep the convo going, want gigantic gifts/payments right away for providing nothing.
>>
>>25283057
Obviously not on a first date, that's some late date you've gained a bunch of trust kind of excursion at minimum. Maybe coffee first
>>
>>25283066
usually helps if you actually describe yourself
we aren't mind readers
>>
>>25283066
Where you've got weird niche interests and political views that clash obscenely?
>>
>>25283073
>>a cute boy guy (of age) to play games with and buy games for. Basically an online cute boy / twink bf
As someone with a list of $5 90s RPGs he would've liked to play earlier in life but couldn't justify spending the time or money on, this one doesn't seem so hard to find.
>>
>>25283076
>>25283081

not really. just looking for another chill optimist
>>
>>25283103
Probably not me. Chill but pretty realist
>>
>>25283073

What's your contact? Discord / Steam?
>>
>>25281620
Hahah,

I suppose when you put it like that, I never claimed not to be a loser though.
>>
>>25283102
But are you cute/twink?

>>25283111
How about an email? Allthespam1290@gmail

Also, my post reads SOOOO much more depressing than I mean it to. I'm actually upbeat
>>
Honestly I'm just a pathetic cuck who wants someone of any gender to take advantage of this and torture me with it. Beyond them having that little bit of a sadistic bent, I'm really not picky who they are.
>>
Doubt I'll find anyone here, but I'd like to participate haha.

I want someone interesting to talk to. Around my age (18-21; but a little older is okay) similar interests, funny. He doesn't have to be very tall, but being attractive would be nice. Hoping he's from the same uni I go to.

Then again, I'm apparently starting to like guys 21-24 better. Higher quality sex and conversations desu.

I'm 19, F. Am slender, but I work out--I run about 3mi every other day. Average height (5'4").
>>
File: t227naie4fyy.png (594KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
t227naie4fyy.png
594KB, 1080x1920px
Just a girl. Any girl. Be cool if she wanted to be in a relationship eventually, but it doesn't matter. I don't care how desperate this sounds.

But uh:
Kik: occipitalsmooch
Snap: genderpeanut

(((Just in case)))
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.