[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a sentient woman to talk to about weird paranormal stuff.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4489.png (878KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4489.png
878KB, 1280x720px
I need a sentient woman to talk to about weird paranormal stuff.

I can't try to get whichever chat program you want but i want to see your face so i know i'm talking to a woman and not a creep pretending to be.
>>
>>25281009
Would voice do? I really dont want to show my ugly face. Also what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>25281045
Can guys fake female voices? I want to talk about ghosts and stuff like that because weird stuff happens to me and i need someone to talk to about it
>>
>>25281053
I am a real girl, I can add you to my skype group but theres going to be guys in the call too.
>>
not a girl, but can share my stories too!
>>
>>25281060
Which programs do people use for chat? I will download them. Whats your user names?
>>
>>25281066
Did you download skype?
>>
I got kik and skype

I need a woman to talk to about serious stuff!!!

Prefer one that believes in spirits and stuff like that.
>>
I got skype but i only used it a couple times long ago and don't know how to use it very well. It didn't even ask me to choose a user name when i signed up
>>
>>25281118
In case this is really you, don't put your actual phone number on 4chan, you never know who will harass you.
>>
Youre a fuckin faggot
You dont want to talk about real ass spiritual shit
If you did youd be talking to me
Someone who's had countless experiences with this shit, and not some vapid cunt
You just wanna jerk your little dingdong dont you
>>
>>25281141
Its probably someone who hates the person on that number. I would call the person but its kind of weird to call a stranger.
>>
>>25281145
In my experiences girls are more pleasant to talk to.

My kik username is chrisneedshelp76
Not sure how to use skype.
>>
>>25281113
Whats your skype? I dont believe in that dumb shit but I do believe in aliens.
>>
>>25281156
I don't know my skype name it didn't ask to create a username when i registered
>>
>>25281192
You can try my email on skype

Chrisb706@ icloud.com
>>
>>25281066
kik, or skype chat
post your skype
>>
>>25281009
I'm a chick who has a lot of paranormal experiences.
I use skype or discord, if you want leave either and I'll add you. I can mic but I don't have a cam.
>>
>>25281141
>>25281149
if a post has a phone number just report the post
the mods and janitors will eventually clean it.
>>
>>25281053
why a girl though?
how does being a girl make someone an expert on the paranormal?
>>
>>25282553
plus desu I'd talk to anyone about occult/paranormal/paganism/witchcraft/spirituality.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.