[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post picture, taste and rate each others >fav music Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170520_164828.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_164828.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Post picture, taste and rate each others
>fav music
Death Grips, MF DOOM, Wu Tang Clan, Grimes, Burzum, Biggie, Kanye West
>fav movies
Star wars prequels, TDKR, Blade Runner, Drive, 2001:ASO, The Godfather, Seven Samurai, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan
>fav books
IT, the pilo family circus, teatro grottesco, lovecraft stuff, the silence of the lambs, the exorcist
Who goes there?, out of the silent planet, the voyage of the space beagle, old's man war, the world inside, the tripods trilogy
>fav tv shows/anime
Prison Break, Breaking bad, the office, simpsons
Monster, Hokuto No Ken, Code Geass, Ghost in the Shell, HxH
>fav hobbies
Asides from consuming media, I practice card magic/tricks and go to music shows. Im also learning to draw
>>
>>25280615
Do you actually enjoy any media of your own accord or do you just ask the mainstream what you should find enjoyment in?

Also, listen to Dr Octagon
>>
>>25281612
Fuck you he has great taste

Kool Keith is the shit btw
>>
File: IMG_20170218_114445172.jpg (1001KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_114445172.jpg
1001KB, 1080x1920px
>fav music
Ray Charles, Bob Dylan, Gorillaz, MMJ, Gram Parsons
>fav movies
Big Fish, Casa Blanca, The Matrix, Bonnie & Clyde, Paul Newman films
>fav books
1984, Walden, Kurt Vonnegut
>fav tv shows
I'm about ten years late to The Office but two thumbs up
>fav hobbies
Playing music, graphic design, learning about planes
>>
>>25281612
What do you mean, lad?
Dr Octagonecologyst is in my top 30 btw
>>25282113
Im not a chink lmao
>>25282119
Thanks dude
>>25282137
Prtty decent taste dude, 6.5/10
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (215KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
215KB, 720x1280px
>>25280615
Pretty avarage, but then again I tolerate people who watch blade runner and godfather.
>>25282137
You seem like an interesting person with these hobbies

> movies
LOTR trilogy, into the wild, blade runner, fifth element, scarface, first two alien movies along with prometheus, pulp fiction
>music
Alice in chains, soundgarden, motorhead, random psytrance and ex yu stuff, doors, smashing pumpkins,bomfunk..
> shows
Game of thrones
> books
Hitchikers guide through galaxy, lotr trilogy, protocols of the elders of zion, the dialogue between Machiavelli and Montesquieu
> hobbies
Guitar and rave
>>
File: IMG_20170518_175322.jpg (816KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_175322.jpg
816KB, 1920x2560px
>>25280615
it's a little interesting the card magic/tricks and drawning shit, don't know or like the rest
>>25282137
>1984, Walden, Kurt Vonnegut
mah nigga/10
>>25282433
>
pretty sure you're a /pol/tard

>fav music
Eudaimony, Arkona, Psychonaut 4, Anorexia Nervosa, Batushka, Ruyan, Mgla, Chelsea Wolfe, Woods Of Desolation,Dark Tranquillity Eluveitie, Kreator, Smuta, Svarga, Nighwish, Falkenbach and shitty bands in spanish
>fav movies
Limelight (Chaplin) Back to the Future trilogy, District 9, Idiocrasy, Er Ist Wieder Da, Figth Club, Monty Python, Hacksaw Ridge, Imaginaerum, Buster Keaton, Inglourious Bastards, Killer Toon, Network 1976, Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom, Split, The Autopsy Of Jane Doe, The Fountain, Balada Triste De Trompeta, while you Sleep, Rec, Resident Evil, Pan's Labyrinth
>fav books
all Vonnegut, Futu re, Metro 2033 and 2034, Theodore Sturgeon, Mark Twain, A lot of Chuck Palahniuk, Walden, Bakunin, Clive Barker, Bradbury, Bulgakov, Sherlock Holmes's stories, Jack London, Richar Matheson, Orwell, Marquis de Sade, mary shelley, Wilde and a lot of spics's books
>fav tv shows/anime
Beakman's world, Futurama, Westworld, devil may cry, Elfen lied, Hellsing, FMA and FMAB
>fav hobbies
Read, walk in the forest and mourning about I'm unable and unwilling to relate with other persons
>>
>>25282554
pretty sure you're from /r9k/
Would you beilieve if I said I was l a liberal
>>
>>25282632
>/r9k/
No, /b/ and /pol/
>I was l a liberal
>protocols of the elders of zion
and there's a lot of shitposters praising your movies and books as redpilled stuff
>>
>>25282679
I know because I visit pol a lot, but just because I am moderate libertarian doesn't mean I'm hc leftard
>>
Pls participate on my thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.