[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have legit never even come close to a single hookup on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1494202823212.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494202823212.png
39KB, 200x200px
I have legit never even come close to a single hookup on this board or even really a decent female friend. Has anyone or is it just a myth? How long do you have to try?
>>
I met a girl of here, we've had sex and shes a good friend now.

just be normal, don't seek it out
>>
I've bang one girl irl when i lived in florida, she kept calling me daddy and it was uncomfortable after a while.

I think I've had at least 3-4 camwhore friendships on here.

Now I have a good femanon friend I met here, I think she likes me but I'm honestly not interested in any form of relationship or sexual/emotional attachment to anyone.
I've made this clear at least.
>>
Met a guy who became a really good friend and began to pursue me romantically. Sexted/had regular phone sex since we didn't live near each other. Meeting up was being discussed. Then he broke it off with me to make things work with the girlfriend he'd had nearly the whole time, so that sucked.

C'est la vie.
>>
>>25279791
So. You're available huh?
>>
I've talked to a few people on here but nobody's ever in my area, and people get tired of talking through texts so fast. Would be different if we could bond over some game or movie, we should have game night threads where we describe ourselves and stream a game to one or two people.

Might have better luck with the "idea" of /soc/ on an actual dating site, this board is mostly dick pics
>>
>>25279791
That sucks femanon
>>25279716
Yeah but most weren't regular posters, but actually I have a female friend I met here several years ago and we talk still, most friends here are ephemeral, it doesn't help that everyone uses throwaways so if you fall out of touch, you're kinda screwed.
>>
>>25279802
Lol strictly speaking. I also still get really sad and start crying about it if I don't keep myself mentally occupied 100% of the time! Good shit. Gooooood shit.

I really liked him.
>>
Recently banged a girl off of here. We have similar kinks and interests so it was also fun hanging out. I've come to like her, but she's leaving for an internship the next few month. I'd like to continue when she comes back, but I kinda doubt she'll still be interested.
>>
>>25279716
you've got to try the fat girl threads, they're a lot easier
>>
>>25279813
How long did you guys know each other?
>>
Well, I'm new here.

Made a wrong turn at EBay and...here we are.

What now?
>>
>>25279872
Tits or GTFO?
>>
>>25279870
A year. Met last April.
>>
>>25279875
I mean, I'm a dude.
>>
>>25279881
How did you keep an online only relationship alive so long?
>>
>>25279909
Texted daily, Skyped, sent each other goofy memes and selfies. It was also just friendship for a while.
>>
I've started talking to a guy on here really recently but I like him a lot already and he lives nearby, i mean not really but within the same state lol I'm hoping things go well with him but idk
>>
>>25279931
So you guys didn't really live close? Or have any common interests? I want those kinds of online friends but it's the same in real life as online, you need to be immersed in some community to find like minded individuals, which I'm really not
>>
>>25279938
We had tons in common and lived a couple states away. We talked MtG, D&D, kept up with the same shows, politics, were really interested in one another's careers.. we were close.
>>
>>25279947
What do you know about MtG?
>>
>>25279716
most of the people here are anti-social retards with autism
they literally don't have a clue how to socialize
and have panic attacks from the mere idea of leaving the house.
and the LGBT that have invaded the board with their cancer
flood every thread with dicks, to the point that there are literally no women left anymore
every regional thread is a sausage fest of failure
>>
>>25279953
Not as much as he did. It was his thing and he would tell me about it. Was gonna get me started on Hearthstone first.
>>
femanon and i've fucked like 3 dudes from soc

not happening to you != not happening at all
>>
>>25279965
How'd he reveal you were the side chick?
>>
>>25279970
That's a fair statement, I'll just never get to fuck (I'd settle for a handjob let's be real) a girl from /soc/. Contactfagging is hard
>>
>>25279965
Hearthstone will suck you in completely but it's so much fun to play with a friend over mic or something, same with MtG online
>>
>>25279975
I believe it! Just a sour taste in my mouth now when I think about it though. Hopefully that goes away. Seems fun.
>>25279971
It was messy and only about a week ago and I'll absolutely start crying again if I talk about it honestly.
>>
>>25279983
Ah sorry, I'll back off. My bad. Do you have a Snapchat? We can trade pet pics
>>
>>25279813
Similar story, only reversed roles. Met a girl on here, we chatted all the time, and skyped a lot, eventually got sexual, then she got a boyfriend and just quit talking to me. It would have been better to just tell me she had a bf, so I could have respected her relationship, I valued her friendship. Still think about her from time to time.
>>
>>25279983
It will. Hopefully you find a buddy to help you get into it
>>
>>25279909
Not that anon but I chatted to a women for 4 years online. In the end I realised it should never go anywhere so just quite one day.

If its not going irl I wouldn't waste too much time on it.
>>
Any anons here from pa 610
>>
>>25279807
Please just make whatever threads you think we need. They aren't going to appear on their own.
>>
I've only met and actually hooked up with one woman from here, but I've sexted with/gotten nudes from like 4-5, and I've become friends with 8-10. The friendships fade in and out, but there are a few I still talk to regularly.

I don't know if it's a matter of trying a lot or anything. I think it's more a matter of getting lucky with getting responses. Every girl that posts on here is getting bombarded with responses, sometimes for days. So you have to either get in early enough or be interesting enough off the bat to warrant a response. After that if you're a normal enough, interesting person, friendships and such will happen naturally.
>>
I dated a girl I met on /soc/ on and off for like 2 years. I just kept in touch with her online and we eventually dated long distance. it was really cool actually, no regrets.

>>25280084
me
>>
>>25279791
Seriously sorry about that, I fell for a girl I met here, thought it would go somewhere but now it's been four years and she makes excuses why it can't happen. I'm pretty sure she's been cheating on me I don't even know how to leave
>>
>>25279862
I've fugged two /soc/ chicks. Both times I only texted them for about a day before we arranged a hook-up. I suppose living in a big city gives me a bit of an advantage though.
>>
>>25280255
Replied to the wrong person, my bad.
>>
The females who visit /soc/ are broken af, the sooner you realize this the better.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.