[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell a short story. happy sad good bad random weird scary hopeful.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: whats_your_story.jpg (35KB, 418x365px) Image search: [Google]
whats_your_story.jpg
35KB, 418x365px
tell a short story. happy sad good bad random weird scary hopeful. everyone tell a story
>>
Childhood/abuse sorta i guess

>be girl
>be 6 or something
>parents both stuck working evenings
>they pay cousin to come over after school to watch me while parents work
>cousin is 15yo, really smart and cool and pretty, always wanted to be just like her
>she would play stupid games with be and make forts and other dumb kid stuff
>she loved to wrestle with me and tickle me, especially my feet

>wrestling and playing like usual one day
>she pins me - belly down - to the floor, locks her legs around my body, locks her arms around my legs
>starts blowing on my toes which was always super ticklish for me
>screaming and begging her to stop, still having fun
>then she starts play biting my toes
>thisisnew.jpg
>then she goes back to tickling

>next day, same thing. pins me int he same way. play bites a little more
>hahawtf.gif

>do this daily now, get used to it, think its part of the fun
>then one day, she tickles me super bad on my feet relentlessly. im in tears almost, just pleading for her to stop
>oh poor thing, here this will make it better.
>starts kissing my feet. sucks on my toes.

I didn't know what sexual stuff was at that age, but i could sort of sense it and see it in her eyes that this was a different kind of fun for her.

She did that almost every day after that. Called it a foot massage, and started doing it a lot without the lead in of play fighting. She'd just say hey, can i give you a massage? And she'd do it while i watched cartoons or something.

One time she gave me a massage while i did homework. i saw her in the reflection of the tv touching herself. And another time i was wearing a dress, and with my toes in her mouth and one hand on her crotch, she slipped her hand up my dress and under my undies. No pretense, she was just grabbing my ass. At that point i was pretty sure she was touching herself every time, so i imagine she was cumming silently at least some of the time. but for that last one she didn't even try to stifle herself.

yup
>>
When I was 12 my family was dirt fucking poor, dad had cancer, mom no job, no prospects, taking care of dying husband and 3 kids. Anyway I made friends a wino panhandler, named George, we used to do oddjobs unloading trucks, day labor, whatever, and yes just flat out begging for money. It wasn't a great neighborhood, one time we saw a robbery , well one day I saw police tape by his gas station, and it turns out that he was killed by some crips. He was legitimatey one of my best friends that I've ever had. We would talk and hang out and he was really nice, his wife had left him and he never wanted to talk about why he was homeless. I still wonder why he was homeless and miss him. Maybe next story won't be sad.
>>
>>25279675
That was actually pretty hot. Got anymore stories?
>>
>>25279749

eww dude. i didn't really expect much else from 4chan though. i can give you the conclusion but its not sexual or anything.

so yeah this went on until shit left for college. i got a proper babysitter for the evenings.

one christmas gathering when i was older, she sort of asked if i remembered playing and wrestling together. i said yeah. she asked if i ever felt angry at her for it (subtly alluding to the sexual stuff). i just told her that it confused me sometimes thinking back.

then she started crying a little and said she was sorry, and she was confused too and that she sees someone, and she knows people i could talk to if i ever needed to.

im sort of assuming maybe she was abused somehow, and maybe that was the start of it. i feel bad for her. It obviously caused her a lot of grief and and regret and affected her life. i think that was just after my first year of college, so i was 19.. so 10 years later and it still affected her enough to need therapy... all it did to me was slightly weird me out when i was a young teen.

and i guess..well im gay so maybe that was part of it. and i guess i do like to suck on toes.
ive definitely been through more trying times in my life than that.
>>
>>25279599
>>Be 8year old
>>Find wonderful cheerful girl that has crush
>>"Date" and have wonderful time until age 13
>>She passes away due to organ failure
>>Best friend since kindergarten decides to be a sick fuck
>>Seizes my vulnerability to rape me and Stockholm me
>>Develope hedenophobia due to trauma
>>He makes me crossdress for him
>>Lose all sense of confidence
>> Tfw still friends with him at age 20

Regretful life but eternal optimism keeps me going
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.