[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm straight femanon, but I'm really sick of fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: ang.png (752KB, 1500x846px) Image search: [Google]
ang.png
752KB, 1500x846px
I'm straight femanon, but I'm really sick of fucking dicks pics everywhere on /soc/
Hide one thread, then, instantly next five will appear. Shitty Lernaean Hydra
How can I lurk in public
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16KB, 399x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16KB, 399x174px
>>25278866
well, the fags aren't going anywhere; they're too entrenched. you're gonna have to learn how to hide and filter them. try filtering the words "dick", "cock", etc...
>>
>>25278866
Idk, just look for clean threads
>>
>>25278866
if you're on a laptop:
hide the threads when you have privacy. generally if you spend 3 minutes hiding them, you'll be good for a couple hours. use the catalog and filters to do this.
if you're on a phone:
idk how hiding threads works on mobile view. i have an app (Mimi) that works alright. same thing, hide the threads and then go about your day.
>>
>>25278878
I never even noticed.. Oh my goodness.. Thank you
>>
>>25278866
Why are you even here? This place was made to be a containment board for dick pics and mentally unstable people.
>>
>>25278905
Lool
>>
File: Jesus.png (13KB, 382x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
13KB, 382x225px
>>25278905
>>25278911
Game changer
>>
Why do we not just have a board solely for dicks?
>>
>>25278878
Filters don't work on /soc/ you fucking autist.
They never have and never will.
>>
You can literally hife and filter threads holy fuck are women so fucking stupid!
>>
>>25278922
Just like day email rules were introduced
>>
>>25278926
It was supposed to be /hm/ but this is what it says on the sticky:

>Do not post any 'rate me' or any other self shots here. If you want to post pictures of yourself, please use /soc/ - Cams & Meetups.

The truth is /soc/ is a containment board because no one else wants all this facebook-tier cancer. You're just gonna have to put up with all the dicks because not even /hm/ welcomes faggots seeking attention and approval.
>>
>>25278866
Counter it by flooding the board with vagina picks, specifically your own with different filters. That'll show em

But seriously what the fuck are you doing browsing 4chan in public, ya dunce?
>>
>>25278940
Nobody is even seeking attention, they post a dick and then abandon the thread, and other people see that and post a few more dicks in a thread. Then the thread dies and a new random dick thread pops up.

Then faggots actually have the gall to create MORE threads ASKING for MORE DICKS. Are gayfags not ashamed at how this makes them look? This is why I voted NO to same sex marriage
>>
>>25278866
The fags have destroyed this board. Please someone nuke these disgusting degenerates.
>>
I had no idea the hydra had a first name. Thank you for the knowledge
Also why are you browsing an orange board in public?
>>
Filters will save your life here and some embarrassment, but there's just too much dick, boipussy, and trap threads someone needs to bug /qa/ to get some more moderation on this damn board, I just want more discussion threads and less anti-social and gay bs.
Aslo discord posting needs to be on another thread, their killing this place

>>25278930
>never have never will
Uhhhh you what m8? I currently have around 22 threads filtered. Are you one of those autist that never uses the catalog on soc and makes duplicate threads?
>>
>>25279028
If i may. I think this guy was using these options not the actual filter...
>>
>>25278926
You mean /pol/?
>>
>>25279102
At least you can go to pol and not be bombarded with lonely, old, gay men begging and phishing for dick pics, and virgins who are so virginal that they're willing to entertain lonely, old, gay men with dick pics
>>
You don't.
>>
>>25279139
triggered /pol/ack detected

Soc could probably accommodate more pol friends if we had dedicated 2D waifu claiming threads
>>
>>25278866
TBqh I'm sick of getting contacted by nonwhites, after being specific in my interests and a few other hints...
The worst are indians.
>>
>>25279177
Wrong, faggot. I pretty much only browse /soc/ and /o/. You can't deflect people's hatred of you by pointing to another group that YOU hate.
>>
>>25278866
Short answer is to do what I do: have tabs of the threads I'm interested in lurking open constantly, and save broader browsing for when I'm either at home, or when I can be confident no-one's going to be looking at my screen.
>>
Fucking kill yourselves the whole lot of you. Why do you think this developed the way it did? Because women are shit. Look like shit. Smell like shit. And have no values. We have more of these bitch ass whiny circle jerk flick the bean threads than we have dick threads. A woman is not a man. And a man is not a woman. You all settle for yourselves out there IRL because you all know this. You know that once we get the chance. Whether here. Or anywhere else. Out come the closet penises. All boys who cry in these pieces of my ass threads do it because they are fat with tiny or ugly cocks. Until you find a /clamdig/ board you can fuck right off. The fuck is the point of this shit? Spreading your garbage everywhere. Take it to /bant/ or to /trash/, if there were one. No other board has this complaining festival like a bunch of jews. Been fucking up since Adam and Eve and you'll never stop. Too much devil inside you
>>
>>25279258
>doesn't browse any other board
OK fag. Why the fuck can't you just Google dicks if you want so many in your face???
>>
>>25279263
Gas yourself on candida fungus. Plenty of little dainty womany breads in here. Go to those
>>
>>25279269
Yea there's plenty of gay threads too, so stop making them. One day we'll force you back to the truck stop parking lots where you belong.
>>
>>25279258
god damn bro savage
>>
>>25278944
Faggots are mentally ill, why would you expect them to have any shame?

Gays need to have their own /lgbtsoc/ board.
>>
>>25279177
>bitch about /pol/ when no one else brought it up

pretty sure you're the one triggered here faggot
>>
>>25278922
Is there even any threads left after you hide these??
>>
>>25279258
Perfect example of why we need to quarantine faggot homosexuals.

KILL GAYS. KILL GAYS.
>>
>>25279492
I mean, I originally brought it up as a joke:
>>25279102

As you can see, it got out of hand.
>>
>>25279494
/soc/ has never been slower, but I like the fact that I don't have 100 dicks and 50 hairy buttholes on my monitor when I enter this site
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.