[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race play thread! Post kik/snap and A/S/L. Perfect for the filthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: filthy_nigger.jpg (101KB, 767x1023px) Image search: [Google]
filthy_nigger.jpg
101KB, 767x1023px
Race play thread! Post kik/snap and A/S/L. Perfect for the filthy nigger bitches and chink sluts wanting to be dominated by the master race!
>>
autistic screeching will begin within the next 3 posts
>>
>>25275738
probably all the black bois not getting any
>>
File: jiggle5.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
jiggle5.gif
2MB, 360x414px
I've always wondered if there was a black woman who would want to play Old Timey Southern house slave.

>Have her cook me fried chicken
>Stand at the table as I eat
>Make her disrobe and sing for my entertainment
>When I finish say, "A mighty fine supper, Harriet," as I bend her over the table and take her in a manly fashion.

Kind of a fetish, I guess? I seriously can't think any AA woman would be into that.
>>
>>25275755
There's more than a few, this is probably more taboo than rape play though.
>>
>>25275728
>be east european me in America
>tall black girl talks to me after class
>says she likes my beard and starts touching my face all rapey
>freak out and back away
>later regret not letting her have her way with me

Just want a sexually aggressive black or latina girl to pleasure herself on me. White and chink girls make me do all the work...
>>
As a black, my instinct is any blackgirl down for race play is going to be crazy as fuck
>>
File: Oh my.gif (1MB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my.gif
1MB, 500x489px
>>25275728

/Pol/ack here. By some amusing cosmic irony, all of the love affairs I've had have been with non-whites.

One I'm still very close with, however we went our separate ways when kids were non-negotiable.

Life takes us strange places, huh?
>>
White Jewish Dom here, desu just wanna see how weird it gets.
kik is softanarchy
>>
>>25276007
thats what whites assume the other way. you're probably right.
fun idea, chances of finding attractive girl mentally suitable for LTR? not so good
>>
>>25275728
Your master race will cease to exist soon.

The more white men that are being satisfied by asian/black/latino girls, more white girls are being left unsatisfied by white men. Just don't go too hard on Tyrone when he's balls deep in "your" women.

If you want to preserve your master race, any form of interracial coupling should be avoided. All advances from non-white women should be shut down.

But lmao we all know thats impossible. I for one am all for interracial coupling since I see it as the cause for the inevitable decline of white supremacy.
>>
File: 0-C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs-.png (17KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
0-C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs-.png
17KB, 495x391px
>>25276915
Stay mad Chang
>>
>>25276915
>Implying we can't fuck both
>Implying most abortions aren't black babies
>Implying black men can get replies on dating sites

I think we're going to be just fine.
>>
File: racemix.png (1MB, 1550x1850px) Image search: [Google]
racemix.png
1MB, 1550x1850px
>>25276915
Damn I was a few posts off for the autistic screeching.

White women are the least likely female ethnicity to race mix and they are less likely to mix with niggers than any other race.
There's correlations with obesity and willingness to fuck niggers.
White men are the most sexually desired race.
>>
/pol/, is that you?
>>
>>25277275
/pol/ is against race mixing so probably not
>>
Dated a black girl for a couple years when I was 18, the sex was alright but it would have been a lot better if she was into race play as part of it.

She was into rape play, but I couldn't really get too into it, I imagine if she wanted to also include a slave/master thing into it I could have gotten a lot more into it.

Although, in reality I'm more attracted to asian girls (Japanese and south korean, not as much chinese or philipino.) more than anything else.

TFW no qt asian gf into race play and big white dicks.
>>
>>25277281
>TFW no qt asian gf into race play and big white dicks.
they are not too hard to find if you live in an area with asians
>>
>>25277293
The only asian family in my town owns the chinese food place, and while the youngest daughter's cute as hell, I've never seen her outside of the restaurant and she barely speaks English.
>>
I would say I'm mentally stable enough to partake in something like this. I really do like the thought of if, of course there would be safety rules and everything. But yeah, as a black girl I could definitely see myself getting into something like that desu. It always gets me upset when people assume a black girl has to be fucking crazy to get into something like that. No I don't have mental issues, no I won't cut you in your sleep. Jfc. Maybe I am a bit self hating though ngl.
>>
>>25278422
It doesn't make you crazy, it's just a fetish that doesn't (hopefully) continue outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>25278438
No of course not kek. Wouldn't let that shit slide anywhere else.
>>
>>25278591
are you a black girl that lives in new york tho
>>
>>25275999
well it seems that you're not ready for it yet, since the opportunity offered itself to you and you couldn't take it.
>>
>>25278598
Yea desu desu
>>
>>25279952
If you're already posting here, don't chicken out and let's talk. Do you use email or anything?
>>
I know OP didn't have this, but

25/m/Indian
I'd like to try out both sides of it, if someone is down for it.

kik: syd_spare
>>
>>25279952
oh shit. was not expecting a yea on that one.

27/m/ny here.

kik: vintagedrumandbass
hit me up if you wanna talk about this a little more, this is something i'd totally try (or something like it, it doesn't have to be that). also, love the self hating, A+.
>>
>>25279952
I'm not far from NY...Do you have kik? Mine's dmntd169
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.