[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute asian thread! Post your kik/snap/both >Sex >Age >Sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: superthumb.jpg (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
28KB, 300x250px
Cute asian thread!
Post your kik/snap/both
>Sex
>Age
>Sexual orientation
>lewd/non-lewd/both
Plus any info that might help you connect with someone
^_^
>>
File: nowag9.png (308KB, 495x436px) Image search: [Google]
nowag9.png
308KB, 495x436px
Asian girls who love white men always appreciated.
>>
Where are all the Finns at?
>>
>>25275508
>white men

Isn't that kind of counter intuitive to say. White meaning...?
>>
File: nowag8.png (272KB, 1588x614px) Image search: [Google]
nowag8.png
272KB, 1588x614px
>>25275529
Try reposting that so normal people can understand.
>>25275519
Yilaluta
>>
Just to be clear, this is meant for contact information sharing, not racial discussions
Take it somewhere else
>>
>>25275538
Agreed, no racial discussions needed here. Just some filthy asian sluts for white masters.
>>
>>25275538
/pol/ has really nailed the whole racebait thing and reddit certainly doesn't help. Every asian thread has this and the AMWF thread gets filled with butthurt faggots.
>>
>>25275542
Not necessarily, you cunt
Of course you can't befriend and/or do anything remotely sexual with anyone besides redneck sluts if you have this objectifying attitude
(didn't mean to sound like a SJW, but you won't get decent chicks if you think like this)
>>
>>25275557
I'm not sure why you're so upset.
>>
>>25275538
>>25275542
>no racial discussion
>2ND word in OP mentions race

This is racism to the core but you don't want to discuss it? It's similar to a fetish thread and not discussing the fetish.
>>
>>25275559
Everytime an asian thread is made, you cuckfags show up and spam shit that probably pisses off more asian women.
>>
>>25275559
You can't be serious
What girl in her right mind would ever post in here and feel comfortable now that you've said that shit
>>
>>25275569
Those are different things though
>>
>>25275571
That's what I'm talking about
>>
>>25275569
And what the hell was racist about me asking for willing asian cuties to share their contact? I'm not discriminating them in any way. I'm putting them on a podium, if anything
>>
>>25275569
Mentioning race is racism? Hmm I don't know about that.

Maybe if I said "asian men have small dicks and can't satisfy their women so they prefer white men", that would be racist.

But I didn't say that.
>>
>>25275588
Which is racism you daft cunt. Treating a race differently purely based on race.

Also

>Asian

Could mean anything from Chinese to middle eastern to pacific islander.
>>
well this went off the rails real quick
>>
Asian dude passing through
Hetero
non-lewd

beauvx kik
>>
>>25275614
weeb friends are a plus
>>
Another thread ruined by /pol/fags.
>>
>>25275607
Calling people cunts is sexist, you're kind of a hypocrite, I think tumblr might be more your place.

Try out these tumblrs.

https://asiangirlforwhitebreeding.tumblr.com
https://af4wm.tumblr.com
https://azngrl4whitegods.tumblr.com
>>
>>25275617
I'm not a /pol/fag, I think /pol/ is against race mixing. More like angry redditfags.
>>
>>25275607
Please do tell me you feel inferior to asians because of a post.
Same goes for "black people thread" or "white people thread" which doesn't disadvantage anyone
Insecure complaining fuck
>>
>>25275574
Plenty of asian girls into raceplay. They are probably more turned off by all the butthurt itt.
>>
>>25275634
>black thread

Encourages anyone to post

>this thread

Specifically asking for cute
Specifically asking for Asian although Asian is heavily implied to be Japanese or Chinese
Outright asking for contact infirmation

This thread is fucked by the start since right at the OP it looks and smells like literal shit posting. I like Asian women meaning women of all different ethnic groups across all of Asia. You should just made a Chinese or Japanese thread and just discussed culture or something first.
>>
>>25275668
It's heavily implied to be Japanese or Chinese or Korean because most other asians aren't cute :^)
>>
>>25275668
I think you should just stop, your posts really don't make any sense and you're very upset over nothing.
>>
>>25275675
Lol
>>
>>25275684
>upset

I'm so upset I'm continuing to bump a thread that I want to succeed. Oh no!

>>25275675
Exactly my point to why:

>more women don't post
>it turns to shit right off the back

I'm gonna make a thread and ask for a unicorn. Except the unicorn still has a criteria it has to meet so people will be happy with it.
>>
>>25275668
Koreans are cute too, pal :)
>>
>>25275699
You're doing a bad job if you want this thread to succeed. I also don't think you really do since you're so upset at the OP. Why not just be honest?
>>
>>25275703
Honestly I think they're all cute.
>>
Just look at this fuck fest.

You can like asian girls without being racist and shit talking asian men. Is it really that hard?

>>25275628
>/pol/ is against race mixing.
In theory. In reality they all think with their dicks and tries to fuck anything that moves,

>>25275657
How many girls actually respond positively to your raceplay? I dare you to find any asian girl on the street and call her a chink or a gook.

Let me know how she responds.
>>
>>25276521
no one shit talked asian men itt.

i have an asian gf lol. asian women into raceplay is pretty common, obviously calling one a slur right off the street wouldnt be a good way to approach them.
>>
File: 7182267.png (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
7182267.png
8KB, 224x224px
>tfw came in to post but saw this /pol/ fest

no thanks
>>
>Find that I'm more attracted to asian girls on average than other races
>If you say anything like that everybody just thinks you're a race fetishist or complains about race mixing or some other nonsense
>Everybody hates you if you're a white guy openly attracted to asian girls
It's like the worst of both worlds. Threads like this are destined to fail because of that shit.
>>
>>25277447
no /pol/ fest here little lady we are all about inclusion
>>
>>25277465
its just like 4 or 5 racist insecure asian dudes that spam every thread
>>
>>25277447
If you're a girl, kik me at Hydrangea00. I'm the one who made the threas
>>
>>25277710
Great, my ID changed
Well, ai can only hope you'll take my word for it
>>
>>25275503
>Came to see cute Asian girls
>Only see shit posts
>Fap to shitposts
>Shitposting is my everything now.
>No need for friends or love.
>>25277447
That could have been my wife, thanks guys
>>
File: 1492990191913.jpg (85KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492990191913.jpg
85KB, 722x349px
>tfw no qt asian martial arts gf
>>
>>25275544
Well pol has had 13 years to fine tune their baiting technique
>>
>>25277468
>we are all about inclusion

Your first post shows a pic that saids "asian pussy is for white women only"

This is how one of the last asian threads got rekted too. Some latino/black dude wondered if asian girls were into them? As usual the response was a racist tirade about niggers and spics

Just look at this thread now, still not a single asian girl. Stop race baiting and let everyone else try to enjoy asian cuties or do us a favor and go back to pol
>>
>>25277289
>asian women into raceplay is pretty common

The only girls I know that are into raceplay are girls with severe self-confidence issues and are incredibly self-hating.

I say find an asian girl that actually respects herself and her culture.
>>
>>25279766
Latino Anon reporting in, the other Latinas I knew in it were like this and the white femanon who was into this was the same, but I've only met one because "Likes Mexican boys," didn't automatically translate to "I'm going to fetishize you."
>>
>>25279756>>25279766

back to /r/asianmasculinity
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.