[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to step up a conversation with girl i'd ideally like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sideshow Bob.jpg (27KB, 484x433px) Image search: [Google]
Sideshow Bob.jpg
27KB, 484x433px
How to step up a conversation with girl i'd ideally like to get with on Facebook from "How are you" orientated conversations, this is where I always slip up with talking to girls.
>>
Be specific, it shows you're engaging with what they're saying. Ask them about specific things you know are going on in their life from either previous conversations or what you can ascertain from their profile.
Show that you're thinking about them, but not in a way that is too intense. For example, "There's this song that I thought you'd like."
Find out what their interests are/what shows they like/bands they listen to and check them out. Give your opinion on them, ask about what they think of certain aspects.
Use topical events as a conversation starter, this can be done best if you know their political views.
Incorporate jokes or themes from previous interactions into what you're saying, to put across that you value the conversations you have with them.
Once you've gotten more comfortable, try for some friendly teasing, keep the flirting subtle and don't say anything outright like "I'm so horny," instead imply it, like "I've been thinking about you all day." In terms of compliments a simple "you're pretty," will come across as too impersonal, so go into detail, like "you have such cute dimples/freckles," or "you have amazing eyes." Try to get them to think of you naked, ignore a message and then come back later like "sorry, was in the shower".
Basically just be subtle and try to be specific to them, so it seems like you're paying attention.
Especially in the beginning don't send more than two messages in a row without a reply.
>>
op give up online stuff and start talking to them in person
>>
>>25275901
ignore this guy he is a speg

"I've been thinking about you all day" makes her think you are a creep/weirdo/clingy unless you are already dating
>>
>>25274664
"I'm heading to XYZ pub tonight. You should join me for a drink"
>>
if you havent met this girl irl before messaging her on fb is going to be fruitless

given that you're asking /soc/ for help you're too autistic to pull it off either way
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.