[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling kind of down, do you guys want to have a de

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: sigh....jpg (20KB, 515x244px) Image search: [Google]
sigh....jpg
20KB, 515x244px
I'm feeling kind of down, do you guys want to have a depression thread?

I'll start you guys can join in if you want

>19
>female
>virgin
>come from broken home
>depressed
>college dropout
>dad's a drunk
>paranoid
>can't even leave the house most times
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>no IRL friends
>constantly play video games
>try to escape reality
>can't escape..

I just need someone to talk too...I'm so fucking beat :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohwellwhatcanyoudo/
>>
File: HALP.jpg (38KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
38KB, 500x335px
I can't tell if this is a troll thread but in case it's not, I hope you're doing okay! I went through a period of severe depression and the best thing to do is try to make yourself leave the house at least once a day, like hanging out at cafes and stuff. Even if you're just on the internet there, it gets you in the sun for a while and gives the illusion of being social, so it might help. Otherwise, the obvious advice is to go to a therapist/get on meds if you're not
>>
>>25274527
Invest in shrooms, adopt a dog, meet people irl
>>
lmao this boards mostly female idk why you have to include your gender
>>
Don't be retarded, this is a bitch asking for free money to retarded betas lurking any board.
>>
>>25274527
You need to at least try to shoehorn in something cgl-related or janitors will just delete the thread. There are anons on here with advice and experience in your situation if you're genuine but this is just going to get pruned.
>>
Disregard this thread, gulls. Don't even feed the histrionic cunt with pity or Steam messages.

This person started almost the same exact thread on /soc/ a few days ago, except her story was mildly different and included shit like "I grew up in the ghetto and used to be liberal but now I hate blacks".

An Anon posted screens of comments on her profile and it seems like she (or he, since some comments used male pronouns) pulled the same shit on /b/. If you look at the profile, they have hundreds of hours logged in various games and all they ever do is leave bitchy negative reviews.
>>
>>25274527
I know the feelz
Adding u on steam
>>
File: 1489377806442.jpg (193KB, 1080x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1489377806442.jpg
193KB, 1080x1166px
>>25274527
nice me too, although im male and my dads not a drunk
>>
>>25274527
got kik?
jonathan_flower
>>
Report this steam profile. Seriously. Gain some positive karma today.

This anon steals timestamp pics from /b/ and /soc/ to pull this scam, I've seen this thread twice. Report them for impersonating another user and begging for games.
>>
>>25274529
Getting a pet is a sure fire way for a girl to remain single
>>
>>25274530
>this boards mostly female
>>
Even the filename is baity as fuck.
>>
>get job
>move out
>???
>profit

Grew up in abusive abusive households, was homeless by 16. You can feel bad for yourself or you can make something of it. I was in shelters. At least ypur parents still house you. If I did it while suffering from environmental autism and severe depression, so can you. Also, nobody gives a fuck about virginity, get over yourself.
>>
Oh, and on top of that, you dropped out of college willingly. Idiot. People dream of the chance to have 5 seconds of spare time and a home to go to at night and you fuck your own life up and have the audacity to fucking beg for free shit. Pussy pass denied. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: eyrut.jpg (93KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
eyrut.jpg
93KB, 1080x1350px
Scammer thread.

Just saying.
>>
The fuck? This exact thread was on /cgl/ yesterday, hence some of the replies and lack of IDs in the first few posts.
>>25274533
>>25274532
>>25274530

What braindead mod/janitor moved this instead of just deleting it? Especially when one of the board rules is "no baww threads"?
>>
>>25274527
I pretty much have the same story only cutting myself included not recently tho and smoking lots of weed. HOWEVER you gave stardew valley a bad review. wtf? You spent over 100 hours playing it tho. The most I ever spent in a gay I hated is like 20 and that's just trying to get to more content to see if it's better.
>>
I handled depression by checking out of society. I stopped working, built a music and video in my house, and just play music all day. Soon I'll be starting a youtube channel. Am I going to be making a lot of money? Probably not, but I'm happy. I live bare-bones and spend a lot of time camping and hiking, and it's done wonders for my nihilism.
>>
i sent you a friend request, i'm always up for a friendly chat if you need someone!
>>
>>25275880
4chan iq has dropped about 20 points within the last 5 years i swear
>>
>>25275883
So we're negative points now?

Op... just /b/ an hero
>>
>>25277514
4chan used to be smart people pretending to be stupid, now its stupid people pretending to be smart.
>>
tfw you actually try to be nice and help this bitch and she's like "lol gift me x game"

fucking kill yourself OP
>>
>>25277522
There's always been idiots (like me bumping this thread), there's just been more coming from all over now (9gag, reddit, tumblr, etc).
Also, Poes law
>>
>>25274533
>>25274970
Thank you for your service, bros!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.