[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im relatively new to this board <6 months. Im curious, for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: girl.jpg (146KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
146KB, 1080x1080px
Im relatively new to this board <6 months. Im curious, for all the kik threads and stuff, is it weird to you guys to actually meetup for hookups or is it something a lot of you would do? From what ive gathered it seems like there are a few people who want to do it, but they seem to be in the minority. If you reply to this, please also specify your gender as i feel like the ratios between willing people and non willing will differ
>>
>>25273678
Ye, anon. I'd meet up with someone here but I doubt anyone is from the Philippines here, let alone near me. M
>>
>>25273678
i would meetup with people for friendship but thats all
>>
>>25273709
I think i would too. There was once where someone said they were from a city close to me and i stated something like "wow, thats only 2 hours from me" and i think it freaked them out but i wasnt implying that i wanted to meet up. Im just trying to get the general consesus on this.

Haha yea that is kind of a far place.

>>25273712
Ahh okay. Are you a male or female?
>>
>>25273717
Going out for drinks with someone here would be dope
>>
>>25273804
I agree. Ive only met a few people within a 150mile radius though.
>>
>>25273678
Ayyy all of this dudes acting like they're struggling while I'm one of the few 4 mexicunts in this place.
>>
>>25273876
im sure youll find an equally ethnic anon sooner or later lmao
>>
Meetups used to be more common I think, but the state of this board has really declined in the past couple years. It's been overrun by homos would just want to rate one another's dicks in perpetuity while never leaving their house.

I would totally meet up with people from here (and I have once) but unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere. No one here ever seems to be closer than about 5 hours from me.

I'm male, like just about everyone on here anymore, which is another part of the problem.
>>
>>25273882
Lemme smash.
>>
>>25273927
I would like to meet up with people too, but im in the same boat as you. One person i met was 2 hours away and the only other one i met was 5-6. Im also in rural nowhere. I obviously cant concur about the state of this board since im new, but i wouldve liked to be apart of the older days. What was it like when you met up with someone from soc? Whatd ya guys do?
>>
File: allison harvard.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allison harvard.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>25273940
as long as you dont get cut from my edge
>>
>>25273951
We went and backpacked around for a bit.
It was pretty neat I guess.
We still talk on occasion.
But it never would have been possible if I hadn't traveled to a completely different part of the country to begin with.
>>
>>25273954
thats pretty cool actually. I actually hungout with 2 guys that i was friends with for 3 years prior on xbox (never saw their faces). I was 16 so it was kinda weird at the time but a cool experience just because it was different. Id like something similar on here. Might as well just change the name from Cams and Meetups to "Snapchat and kik" or something
>>
>>25273953
Fugg.
>>
>>25273962
Yeah, as much as I want to shit all over the god awful baby boomer mantra of >young people today never get off their phones! they don't know how to interact, this board is definitely supporting their argument
>>
>>25273678
>or is it something a lot of you would do?
No, because every girl close to me ends up being like this
>>25272935
>>25272891
>>
>>25273979
>cute
>easy

I fail to see the problem here.
Does she have a dick or something?
>>
>>25273977
Yea i agree with that
>>
>>25273979
Honestly if i was meeting up with soeone on here for sex i wouldnt mind that. Personally i couldnt see myself dating anyone who frequents 4chan. I know thats a bit selfish since i frequent it, but a lot of girls on here admit to being promiscuous or the sort and if they say it on here and deny it in person than i wouldnt even think about it. I wouldnt have the intention of getting with a realtionship with someone if i actually did meet up with them (unless we talk for a while before meeting up and they meet all my morals, which is unlikely)
>>
>>25273678
its only weird to meet up if its a black guy and a white girl. dont do that. otherwise yea go nuts.
>>
>>25273678
Why would you post a filthy whore with that obnoxious monkey? Are you a cuck or a nigger?

And to answer your question, I've met several girls willing to meet and fuck and have hooked up with one. Not an experience I would recommend, but nothing "weird" about hooking up with insecure dumb sluts you met online. Unless you're a nigger, niggers should be euthanized.
>>
I would meet up if I found a girl for sex here. Except to find a girl here is hard, and then she'd had to be close to me too so... would prob never happen.
I live in Switzerland btw.
>>
>>25273678
Male.
I'm willing to meet up but that's usually after a trial period of getting to know the person. Met one femanon (hookup) and one broanon (hamgout) through /soc/ so far and I am happy to report that I wasn't raped tortured or murdered in either case.
>>
>>25273709
There are at least two cute girls from the PI who used to frequent here.
>>
I've met up with 5 people from soc. 4 girls and 1 guy. Had sex with 3 of the girls and the 4th/guy were just a friendly meetup but I stayed over at their houses. Maybe I'm just lucky?
>>
>>25274818
Jesus where are ya from?
>>
Never met up with anyone, but I'm also new to the board. Anyway, I highly doubt that I'll meet anyone from my country, not to mention the same city.
>>
>>25274933
I'm from a small town in Canada but close enough to Toronto
>>
>>25273678
I'm down for hooking up but this thread seems pretty much dead when it comes to females from Jersey hope this helps M
>>
>>25273678
I'm down for a hook up or meet someone. East bay california m
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.