[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some questions about Tinder for those alpha-anons that use it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: index.pngf.png (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.pngf.png
1KB, 225x225px
Some questions about Tinder for those alpha-anons that use it.

-Does the facebook profile have to have a minimum number of friends?

-Do you give out your real phone number or your whats app/kik info?

-Will benis finally go into bagina?
>>
no
I give it to people i actually chat with and not just match (usually just snapchat) but some people actually have it in their bio
idk probably
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (51KB, 640x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
51KB, 640x207px
>>25272541
Tinder pro player here

Fb is no longer needed, and it is just to confirm your name and get your interests in your profile

I give my real number, and most people does

If you are handsome, or at least have some good pics, are socially acceptable, yeah, you will have sex.
>>
Question: What is expected when you match? Is it acceptable or cringe to ask for sex?
"hey, we matched, down to come over tonight?"

I don't know how to navigate this.
>>
>>25272767
if the girl says in her bio that she's looking for hookups then you can honestly probably just start with that

if she's looking for relationships then obviously dont do that
>>
>>25272786
Do girls actually ask for hookups? I've been using this about a year at my college, it's always "just on here for fun lol/not looking for hookups"
>>
>>25272767
The country I live in is kinda conservative so for most girls it wont work, idk about your culture. (at the end they all are in for the D, they just dont like to feel like they do)

>>25272936
Man, they all say they are there for fun, or bc they were bored, or that their friend created their account, just do your move anyway, thank me later
>>
The alpha technique is to match girls but NEVER message any of them, and if they pm you first just drop them fast as you can
>>
Are selfies pretty lame for a guy? I don't have any images of myself.
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Is it ok to put a pic like thus on tinder? Also, is a picture where I'm standing next to a girl ok? I've heard it's not advised but how bad is it?
>>
>>25276032
Vape rings are pretty lame, and is that a gh controller on the floor behind you?
you may want to crop that out lol
>>
File: IMG_1015.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
How's this?
>>
I get matches but no messages, what do you say?
>Wanna Fuck?
>Random Dick Pick?
>Boring one liner?
I seriously am at a loss.
>>
Are shirtless pics with animals ok?
>>
Can you get laid with tinder?
I'm a 5'9" 230 lb, 28 year old neckbeard virgin. Believe it or not, not a spurg. I can talk to women, just not very social and I don't really pursue women or date. At this point, i just want some fuck meat and to get my rocks off. Willing to lower my standards very low. How hard is it for a fat schlob like me to find someone willing to fuck?
>>
>>25274937
Get some pics, I prefer noncellphone camera pics, and its better if they star just you

>>25276420
Your first pic is shit, the second one is nice, but you look gay af (which is also accepable), the third is fine, and please get rid of the teddy pic

>>25276492
Just Hi and a fuckboi emoji, or smt like that, dont overthink shit

>>25276976
It depends on your body and the quality of the

pic>>25277410
Ofc you can get laid with tinder, but since the pictures are 90% of what matters to get a match you need good pics

Yeah, Tinder could make you get sum ass, but remember its just a dating app with some pics of you and TONS of women that will rate you, not a magic harem app.

Basically guys
>If you get a match, that means she actually saw your pic and said "yeah i would bang/date him" So just talk to her dont overthink.
>There are literally millions of women in tinder, if you couldnt bang that ass last night, there are 30 more to discover today
>Get some good pics, not some trashy selfie.
>>
File: alien.jpg (182KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
182KB, 1080x1080px
Am I too ugly for tinder?

Don't feel like wasting my time.
>>
>>25277601
>Get some good pics, not some trashy selfie.

How though, I don't have many friends. And when I go out no one takes photos. Everyone on fb just uses selfies.
>>
>>25279025
>would look alot better if you cracked a smile
>would look alot better if you werent in a mugshot but in a "natural" scene-picture, like having a cold one with the lads
>>
>>25279035
So no lie are you saying I have the possibility to bone some none ugly looking girls?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.