[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup, /soc/, TL;DR: How do I meet girls? I know this sounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 161.jpg (134KB, 728x514px) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
134KB, 728x514px
'Sup, /soc/,

TL;DR: How do I meet girls?

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but how does a guy who lives in a smallish town (25k people, so, small but reasonably busy) go about meeting women? I know the obvious, go out and stuff like that. But it makes it really hard when you don't have male friends who want to go out to bars and clubs. I'm not a huge fan of clubs myself but I know that's the best way to put yourself out there.

Problem is that I have nobody to go out with and that I'm now 28 and don't want to be the weird older guy creeping on young girls at clubs, lol.

Keep in mind that I'm in Australia here and we don't have the same bar culture as the US and other countries. People, particularly women, don't really frequent quieter bars at night.
>>
Smile and say hi. Start up a conversation with a mundane observation and go from there! People fucking love to talk about themselves so ask. If they are too reserves, talk about yourself. If they don't seem interested just fuck off and try with another. Maybe there's a lot of girls you know that like you and you don't know. If you've ever caught a girl staring and looking away after you've been spotted, that's usually a good sign. If not, stare at them until they notice you, and when they do smile and look away. Don't keep staring cause that's creepy as fuck and can send negative vibes.
>>
Oh and please remember that they're human and have thoughts and feelings and emotions too. Just like us.
>>
>>25270668
Worst thing is that I had a girl that liked me and I completely blew it by being a complete idiot with her because I'd had no experience. I could've been so much more to her but now it'll never happen.

So, I need to get more experience but you can't just go up to people in the street and start talking to them. They'll think you're weird. Your comments are helpful but don't solve the problem of actually meeting girls in the first place.
>>
>tfw no advice
>>
Just get out there and find a hobby that will let you meet new people. Even men. It's a way to get your foot in the door.
>>
File: pedo.jpg (146KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.jpg
146KB, 1000x750px
>>25270669
You dont get girls by caring about their emotions -- you get them by poking fun at their insecurities. Everybody knows that.
>>
>>25272747
That's a surefire way to come off as a neckbeard who hates everyone. Then again, I'm pretty sure this is a satirical post.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.