[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin thread. Doesn't matter if you are a virginity taker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 43

File: virginlogoold.png (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
virginlogoold.png
167KB, 800x800px
Virgin thread.

Doesn't matter if you are a virginity taker or a virgin yourself. Post about it.
>>
I'm 23, and I'm a little bit plastered right now. I don't have much to say. I don't feel very much. This'll probably be very candid.

But, you know, at the moment--I've surrendered.

Apparently I'm a decent writer. My words are pretty. I've got an array of girls I sext. They're all great people. Anyway, there was this one girl--you know, who was a brilliant writer--just genius--I adored what she could do. Frustrated virgin at 18. Grew up. Went to college.Last night she texts me on her summer break; "more experienced now," she says, flirting. "Are you still into consensual non-consensual sex?" Something like that. "Yeah, sure," I say in my head.

Of course, I have to say--I have to act unphased, cold, and allured by her story.

She sends me a picture of herself--lying on her back, tits exposed, man with a knife pressed to her abdomen. Fine, pink abrasion from her ribs to her pelvis. Sends me another one of makeup running down her face. I know she was trying to turn me on and be kind. Not good for me, though. Kind of heartbreaking? What a silly person I am.

Fuck, I'm sorry--I'm more eloquent when sober. Don't usually drink. Flush. Can't process acetaldehyde properly. Drinking myself to esophogeal cancer. Hi. My friends try to support me, but they can't help, and they know they can't, and that must be terrible.
>>
>>25270182
Let me continue this. I'm not concerned with however you might judge me--grew up when the web was the frontier.

It's a stupid reaction; it's not as if I had any fantasies of a relationship. But--it's indicative of how inexorably fucked I am. They--they always move on, and that's okay, and I'm happy for them. For some reason this got me; fragmented something. All I know is virtual.

Do you know the Harvest Moon games?
Meant for children.
I remember--age 10--with my Nintendo DS underneath my sleeping bag at a friend's house, ritualistically wooing one of the bachelorettes. So innocent, you know; no sex, no conflict, nothing. You see, what's funny is; an algorithm has no choice but to love you--so you can be as gushy and vulnerable as you can be without fear of reprisal or hurt. 10 year old me was such a sweet kid.

Somewhere in a cupboard, and in a cartridge in that cupboard, so-and-so still loves me.

Christ, all I know is virtual. You know, you can't cut; you'll be--be... you know, judged--you'll be judged, and you don't want to look mentally instable or weak. Infirmity is unattractive. I ran yesterday and I worked out today, so I can't do either. So, there's no mental respite. You have to do something--get drunk, get high, something. I feel nauseous and dizzy and I'm tremoring and my head's pounding. But hey, that's life, and if you--you kill... kill your desire, your sexuality, then you'll be fine. Smother it. Want for nothing.
>>
>>25270182
>>25270246
This made me want to fuck you
>>
>>25270182
You are a virgin but you are so desensitized that you couldn't get hard to nude pics a girl was sending you?

Are you the guy who has the fetishes for gore/peril.
>>
If you want to take a look at and care of your hymen, kik me: exactlythis
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
21 m England looking for a girl to help take my virginity. I am a bit shy but quite extroverted once I get to know you. I am a nice person and would like this out of the way before I get too much older.
Kik: danielspaldin
>>
okay then
Im a virgin. There , you happy now op ? You fucking faggot?
>>
>>25270459
i know guro but wat the fuk is peril?
>>
>>25270895
actually nevermind i don't want to know
>>
>>25270459
No, I got hard and I whacked off. I love that shit. I'm not desensitized.

The issue was that it was this girl in particular sending me those pics. I was like, "Damn, son, I wish I was there, fucking her and popping that cherry instead, splitting her like a wet log, but look at me--not nearly as slick."

Morning.

>>25270438
Thanks famalam.
>>
>>25270952
Oh fuck. Rereading, a lot of that shit in >>25270182 that doesn't make sense.

She was the frustrated virgin who went to college.

I was a frustrated virgin who went to college five years ago, and now I'm a frustrated virgin leaving college.
>>
I don't know how to connect with people on a level beyond casual, surface-level bullshittery. I think I mostly fucked myself over with a combination of medicated and self-inflicted apathy during my formative years.
I never learned to breach the barrier of casual acquaintance when most people do, and now I'm a 23-year-old kissless virgin whose closest friendships are online.
I have other things going for me, and I don't mean for this to come off as "boo hoo I'm a virgin tfw no gf"
My dissatisfaction is mostly with the reasoning behind why I'm a virgin. That lack of connection with people, even people who I see and spend time with regularly, makes me feel hollow. Like something was taken, or something is missing. I dunno.
I'm typing this out on a phone so apologies in advance if there are formatting problems. I can't really be assed to edit right now. It feels like I'm slipping back into depression after a couple weeks that were really good for me.
>>
>be european
>get cut cuz serious medical issues
>tfw still a virgin cuz muh dick issues
>>
>>25270964

So you had the chance to become the boyfriend of a cute 18 year old virgin girl that had a lot in common with you and was into you, but someone you didn't go for it?
What's wrong with you? You had the chance to live a happy life but you rejected it.
>>
>>25270182
>>25270246
You fucking bastard.

You literally had a girl tied up, waiting for you to faux 'rape' her but you still shrugged her off?
>>
Going to find a good looking hooker if I won't have lost my virginity at 20
>>
>>25270972
Keep making friendships. If you really are like this:
>don't know how to connect with people on a level beyond casual, surface-level bullshittery.
Romantic/sexual relationships is the least of your worries. You really have to get it down how to have mutual friend feelings towards other humans first. I suggest this because I know so many guys who don't have a hope of finding a gf if they don't get the absolute very basics of human interaction down first.

Also maybe talk to a psychologist about it too.
>>
File: 1436919538180.jpg (32KB, 405x263px) Image search: [Google]
1436919538180.jpg
32KB, 405x263px
24/m

Had a girlfriend back in high school, 8 years ago, she had some health problems and neither of us really had any reliable means of transportation so we never hung out together much. Dated for about 7 months until December rolled around and she asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her we should probably just break up because I didn't think it was working out and at the time I didn't really feel like I loved her and thought it would be a dick move to just sleep with her to lose my virginity and then dump her after that, so I called it off early.

Turned out that she was pretty much the only girl that would actually consider dating me, not even that I was scraping the bottom of the barrel, ugly or fat girls, she was just weird, and I also was pretty weird, so it somehow matched up. But fast forwarding through about 4 years I came to realize that a large majority of girls I was interested in just weren't interested in me, and the small subset of girls like the one I dated before were very difficult to come by. Combined with the fact that I decided to not go to college and just work shitty restaurant jobs around town and never really wanted to hang out drinking or smoking with my other defunct coworkers, I pretty much just stopped ever encountering girls.

Then I came to /soc/ thinking that people who frequent 4chan would be the right kind of weird for me, and I wasn't totally wrong, but I introduced the problem of meeting people across the across the country or even across the globe. From that, typically the girls I met that would actually consider meeting up were very experienced with no real problems ever meeting someone to have sex with which weighed very heavily on my conscious about being a lonely, shut-in, virgin loser. Or they just weren't interested in being anything more than online friends and saw no future in any kind of romantic relationship, and more often than not would just meet someone locally to sleep with or date.
>>
to all the male guys here, have you actually tried to do something to "cure" ur virgin state ?

i lost mine when i was 21, i was mad cos all my friends had relationships and girls and the furthest i went was kissing randome girls when i was drunk, and it never went more than that
i was too shy to initiate someting, too self conscious , would overthink everything

i got mad and literally googled how to get to fuck women and stumbled upon pua websites , heard a lot of crap about them, but read some stuff and it actually helped me a fucking lot
fucked my highschool crush,
im willing to help if you guys want i can share some stuff i found from when i learned how to score chicks, and feel better about urself
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (292KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
292KB, 960x1280px
19/M/California probably obvious why I am a virgin haven't kissed a girl or even held hands with a girl so you know it's pretty bad on my end.
>>
21/M, had a gf when i was 16 yo or something but didnt get past making out and i was too sensitive to put on a condom....
>>
File: IMG_2322.jpg (197KB, 1280x1174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
197KB, 1280x1174px
I have Parkinson's so every time I get a girl home my shaking penis freaks them out
>>
>>25271792
nigga how old r u
>>
>>25271739
How do i fix being boring to talk to
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-211535.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-211535.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
im aut ist with 9 inch dickthey keep outting.me in mental hospital the meds make me fat
>>
>>25271799
Today is my birthday is just turned 30
I'm a fuckin Wizard cheers
>>
>>25271814
rip

hopefully you lose it soon
>>
File: IMG_2318.jpg (84KB, 695x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2318.jpg
84KB, 695x563px
>>25271825
Thank you my bro you too if you are one
>>
>>25271669
Yeah, I mean, I'm fully aware that the root of my issues lies in my ineptitude with human interaction.
Like I said, the virginity is just a side effect.
And at this point, given that what I've posted is more or less what a psychologist would tell me after 3-5 sessions, that would just be a very, very expensive waste of my already limited time.
>>
>>25271932
> that would just be a very, very expensive waste of my already limited time.
Probably true. Just seemed like the appropriate response or something.
>>
>>25271038
>>25271138
Hahah. Naw. She lived like... 47 states away, and I wasn't about to put her in any sort of long distance relationship. Fuck, I did a really bad job of being explicit; I'd never met this girl in person.

>So you had the chance to become the boyfriend of a cute 18 year old virgin girl that had a lot in common with you and was into you, but someone you didn't go for it?

In a way you're still right, and that's why I got plastered last night. I realized, "Fuck, there might have been an in there, but this other dude swept her up instead. I'm never getting laid. Ever."
>>
>>25271801
Simple. Do interesting things, then you have interesting things to talk about and people will naturally gravitate towards that and ask you about those interesting things you're doing.
>>
>>25271805
>they keep outting.me in mental hospital

They keep knocking you out, or they keep outing the fact that you have a big dick?
>>
>>25270115
22M/Cali

I'm awful at flirting and approaching girls. I've been on a few dates that never brought second dates with girls whom I either met directly through friends or, more rarely, in class.

The only girls I ever kissed were at drunken parties, but I never got past kissing.

I'm subconsciously really insecure about my short height (5'8" aka 173cm), shrill voice, small hands, small dick, and asymmetrical face, and I know it shows.
>>
>>25271792
I can't tell if this is some joke or you're being serious
>>
>>25271814
>tfw you realize the whole wizard meme is just a cruel joke

enjoy being alone forever
>>
>>25271814
27 here; have a pretty good chance of making wizard myself as almost everyone i interact with on a daily basis is married with kids and a decent number have kids that are close to my age.
>>
20 y.o. virgin here. One time I was making out and fingering this girl I used to be good friends with. I thought it would be appropriate to ask her take my virginity. At first she was like maybe then later told me no. Not the first time she pulled some shit like that.
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (274KB, 1215x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
274KB, 1215x1104px
33 year old kissless virgin. Never been on date, never even really tried dating because social anxiety, massive insecurity, possibly on the autistic spectrum, etc. Haven't even had friends since high school.

Not even interested in the sex aspect of a relationship, more the romantic side because I am a lonely fucktard that is seeing everyone in my family pair up or get married and have kids and I am the only one who hasn't experienced any of that so I fear dying alone.
>>
File: 1366692076094.png (1MB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
1366692076094.png
1MB, 441x603px
30 kv shut in. looking back i had a few chances in my early 20s to lose it but i fucked all those chances up because i'm a dipshit with no awareness. i haven't talked to girl in....5+ years? tbqh just want this ride to end
>>
18 and a virgin

I would have already killed myself if I wasn't such a pussy
>>
I'm a twenty one year old female virgin. I'm afraid I'm on the spectrum, with the way I act around males, especially males I like. I'm a darkie with a weird looking body so that's already knocking a few levels on the rate scale. I have no friends and have anxiety, and if I were to have sex, I would not be able since my hole is so small and everything I put inside hurts.
Just random vents.
>>
22 m here

Well lads, I'm having a dilemma. You see, I've managed to arrange a paid sex session for myself for tomorrow, and while I'm all for it, there's something that's gnawing at me. I don't think it's a matter of money (although I imagine 300-500 is a little high-end, not to mention i'm doing this on neetbux), so I'm not really sure what my exact concern is. I'm almost considering cancelling the appointment, but at the same time, I don't want to have felt like I've been wasting the other party's time.

As it stands, I could cancel, and let whatever my weird moral compass is telling me win, at the expense of feeling like I've been screwing with this person,or I could finally have sex, as the result of a crossroads of preparedness, opportunity, and luck. I'm sure that I could probably find an opportunity like this again if I set my heart to it, perhaps even with less ...guilt? Trepidation? Yet here it is, and all I have to do is simply let it happen... but should I?

I'm sorry for this being long as shit, I just need to get this out of my head, hear an outside opinion, maybe even help myself choose the path I wish to walk. If anyone out there wants to impart their view, that's fine. If not, that's also fine, I just really needed to talk.

Cams and Meetups
>>
>>25273367
22m here too

Do you want to live with the fact that you lost your virginity to a prostitute?
>>
>>25273375
I haven't actually put any thought into that. I hadn't even been thinking that the person I had been talking to about this was a prostitute, more as a person who did this sort of thing because they liked/needed the money. That might be the same thing, though...

I don't think I've been putting much regard into my virginity, at least as of late. I mean, it's more of a status than anything, right? I'm sure there's something else to it that I'm missing, but I wouldn't know what that is

I think I might just be prone to doing incredibly stupid things when I'm in need of some sort of connection or contact. At least, that might be it. Who knows
>>
>>25273306
Feel like talking more about it?
>>
>>25273367
24/m here, lost my virginity at a brothel just over a week ago.

If your moral compass is important to you, then listen to it. You're probably going to remember it for the rest of your life, and all the emotions you associate with it too. But I don't see anything there to feel bad about. There's nothing wrong with paying for sex.
The only thing losing your virginity to a hooker says about you is your low sexual market value at that point in time.

The only thing I find myself regretting about the experience is that I could have had something better, it wasn't anything like the amazing or perfect or even normal experiences that I had imagined in my head. But it's done.

My first time was a walk-in, but I made a booking for my second fuck with a hotter girl. I felt very nervous. I couldn't sleep the night before. More stressful than just walking into the brothel. You could just be nervous from the anticipation, regardless of moral issues?

If you're happy with what you're going to get then go for it. Her personality, her looks, her services offered (for that price I would hope you're at least getting GFE with deep french kissing), whatever you value, if it's what you want then do it. But remember, you only do it once. So don't be afraid to not compromise.
>>
>>25273488
I just think I have shitty confidence and It had affected me in many ways.
Not sure what else to say, I'm this close to screwing someone from the internet.
>>
>>25273514
I'm sorry, but what exactly is sexual market value? I've never actually heard of the concept before, but if I had to make a response based on a guess of the term, it's not really like I have a lot of other opportunities to seek this sort of thing out, so whatever it is shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I'm fairly happy with what I'm getting, for the most part. I mean, she is an attractive person, though I don't really know who they are/what they're like and I didn't actually end up finding out what I would get for my money, although I probably hadn't asked the question well enough. By all means, I could not be getting the best of of my dollar, but I don't know if I care as much as I should. I appreciate your opinion on the price, though.

I might just have too much time on my hands to think about this. It was going to happen today but she ended up having an engagement with some friends of hers or something, could be bs but I don't feel like it was. If it had happened today, I wouldn't have had all these thoughts on it, at least I think, so perhaps it's just a restless mind.
>>
27/m
I'm kinda conflicted on how I feel about it. There are times where I feel like I really want to wait to do it with someone I actually care about, and other times I just feel like I want to just hook up with some random chick to get it over with.
I'm very self conscious about my size and not lasting long enough which has really put a damper on my confidence. Being pretty shy also doesn't help.
>>
>>25273570
Sexual market value is a trp/pua term. How desirable you are to the opposite sex.
Losing my virginity to a prostitute does kind of indicate that I was undesirable (and therefore couldn't get laid normally), but it's not really much to be concerned about.

Yeah it is probably just the waiting that is making you worry.

Good luck.
>>
>>25273683
Thank you for your advice, friend
>>
File: WIN_20170509_13_58_18_Pro.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170509_13_58_18_Pro.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
19 / f / CA
I'm chubby (150 lbs @ 5 foot 4) + fugly (short hair, brown, just not very appealing overall) and like 98% ready to accept eternal virginity.
I'm here really just to talk about being a virgin. I used to be quite thin (maybe 100-115 pounds) but gained weight b/c of depression medication and my metabolism being a megadick and quitting on me.

The guys who have had crushes on me have been either subtle sociopaths (who called me an ugly fat bitch when I wasn't with it) or guys trying to convert me. I've pretty much accepted that I just attract a very special (in the worst way) type of person.

Picture is me with longer hair! I guess it makes sense now that I never dreamed of getting married or anything :D
>>
I think you look great
>>
literally 99% of the problems in this thread can just be solved by getting a prostitute, like what's so difficult guys
>>
>>25273711

Those of us that have seen you in other threads know that your 'problem' is not physical. You look absolutely fine and you're even quite beautiful, at least I think so.
I think your challenges are more mental. You can find a decent guy. I've told you that before and I still believe it.
>>
>>25273762
Not everyone has the disposable income to blow on a hooker.
>>
>>25273711
what part of CA
>>
>>25273711
You're really attractive, what do people try to convert you from/to?
>>
>>25273711
if you lost some weight you'd be fine, also am in cali. You should just hike, plenty of dope spots
>>
>>25273711
on behalf of us sociopaths, sorry you had to experience us
>>
19m. Almost kissless virgin.

I know with guys commonly reaching wizard status around these parts I really shouldn't be complaining, but my problem is that I had so many missed and failed opportunities to get it on, including with girls I had feelings for. Hell, I once had a chick giggling and rubbing her tits on my arm in the middle of public and all we did when we got back to my place was mindlessly watch Netflix, and she left before I even realized she was leading me on.

I recently moved and I had to break it off with this one girl I was talking to. She is a legit 9/10 and was super into me, and it sucks. Though she seemed like she only dated guys who had been around the block a few times, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>25270115
I'm virgin because it's too early and because why not.
>>
>>25273015
Do you have a discord? I'd talk to you with voice if you wanted to. I understand the shut in feels. I had a friend die from his shut in shit and I started to try to change tho.
>>25273306
You dont have to put anything in to have an orgasm. Try vibrating wands. I had that problem too where my hole was too small. It eventually stopped but I've been having sex for over ten years.
>>25273367
Just tell her it's your first time and you are nervous. I would love to be a prostitute if every one of my clients was a virgin. That's not possible tho.
>>
File: 0 (35).jpg (62KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
0 (35).jpg
62KB, 506x600px
>>25273403
>more as a person who did this sort of thing because they liked/needed the money
I was a camwhore for a long time just because I needed money. Absolutely zero of my regulars were virgins. In fact I never met virgins while camming on mfc or chatturbate but since they are my fetish I always prayed I would. But no, they are too shy to pay for it.

I thought about moving to a different country to become an exclusively medical prostitute (for people with disabilities) but that stuff isn't going on as much anymore. But while being a camwhore it wasn't that fun simply because most guys who paid a lot were experienced married/attached doms. This is literally polar opposite of my type. I wish I could whore only for really experienced sub virgins. Also even though I'm almost a 30 year old woman everyone thought I was some kind of teenager by the way I dressed. I wish I could look like the mommy type but my tits aren't big enough.
>>25273570
Personally I think you should tell her you are nervous.
>>
>>25273711
You are not ugly, you are pretty. I like whatever ethnicity you are. Also I had the same weight gain problem. I'm the same height as you and I'm 130 now but at my biggest I was 151 and through out highschool I was 100 -110.

Just literally block and ignore people who call you ugly. Period.
>>
24/M I haven't had the luck of finding what I'm looking for in a partner. Dating never goes beyond a certain point and sex scares me some. I think i'm Bisexual but I'm not really sure.
I've met so many online but when it comes to doing something physical I get scared and don't go through with it. I met someone who wanted me do fuck them in public but that was weird and it scared me off.
Dunno what is wrong with me to be honest.
>>
>>25274494
https://discord.gg/p3spCMP

my discord for anyone who wants to hang out
>>
File: tism.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tism.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
20 M
Regards from r9k
>tfw will die alone
>>
>>25273780
I honestly don't want a decent guy, or any guy, doesn't seem worth the trouble
>>25274008
The better part
>>25274040
I don't really want to lose weight ha, if I was still looking I'd want someone who was accepting of my weight since I don't have a body type preference
>>25274089
Lol
>>25274499
I feel like I can only gain weight at this point. Thanks though!!!
>>
>>25274723
>r9k In a virgin thread
Never change 4 chan
>>
23 male

I was always shy and have been overweight since my teens. Most I've done with a girl was kissing. Had my first kiss at 20. Had my most recent kiss a month after that. I was drunk as fuck for all of them.

I've met plenty of people from here and other sites and cammed with them or both of us would've liked to meet up, but nothing happened, although I'll be meeting up with one of them in a few months. As much as I'd like to have sex with her, I'm really hesitant. I don't know why, but I'm scared. Problem is that I have a lot of trust and confidence issues. I trust this person more than my family. If I can't feel comfortable having sex with her, I don't think I ever will with anyone.
>>
>>25274494
> I wish I could whore only for really experienced sub virgins
> I'm almost a 30 year old woman
that there is your problem
1. there is no such thing as an "experienced" Virgin
2. you're Dominant, or think you are
3. you're too old for most virgins

Most men prefer a woman who is submissive
Most Men who are willing to pay for sex are Dominant
any guy in his 20's or 30's that's still a virgin is either
1. religious
2. shy
3. waiting for a relationship
4. want a younger woman
5. want a woman who is a virgin too

the cards are completely stacked against you
you're a cam whore, a prostitute
you aren't the type of woman a guy wants to have a relationship with
the only guys you'll find that want a dominant woman are beta cucks
>>
I'm a 19 year old girl, pretty average besides having unironic /pol/ views while being a shitskin. All I want is to get married and be a housewife and please my husband, but I'm a shut-in so I know it'll never happen.
>>
>>25274984
>shitting on oppie
you're my hero
>>
>>25274993

That sounds too good to be true. Where do wonderful girls like you hide? Besides indoors that is.
>>
>>25274993
East Coast by chance? Do you wanna talk about /pol/ views?
>>
>>25274494
>exclusively medical prostitute (for people with disabilities)
I have debilitating rheumatoid arthritis.

I'm not a virgin, but it has been a very, very long time since I've enjoyed the touch of a woman.

And yes, I'm old as hell... but that comes with the RA.
>>
>>25274993
Honestly you are too good to be true where are the girls like you at?
>>
File: 0 (5).jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0 (5).jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>25274723
You are like the most cute one tho.
>>25274984
I meant to type INEXPERIENCED.
I've never been a prostitute.
>>
File: 0 (25).jpg (92KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
0 (25).jpg
92KB, 450x800px
>>25275162
>>
>>25274993
We're like... the same person. Except, with the whole housewife thing, I feel like I'll get bored.

We should start a club.
>>
>>25275162
My word, what an eminently fuckable pussy.
>>
>>25275196
Damn your such a hot virgin:) kik me at tdogg_43 if u wanna talk to a virgin guy
>>
File: PafZhTZ.jpg (1MB, 1794x2233px) Image search: [Google]
PafZhTZ.jpg
1MB, 1794x2233px
>>25275271
I'm not a virgin. Do you read?
>>
>>25275203
>unironic /pol/ views
>California
I'm so sorry for you.
>>
>>25275311
I don't think /pol/ and I share all the same views, mines have kind of just melted into "can everyone stop fucking bothering each other"
>>
>>25274494
Shit, you could take my virginity.
Gaaahh
>>
>>25274494
As a disabled guy who is a virgin but wants to be sexually active and has a high sex drive, it's actually unfortunate that prostitution is illegal. There are lots of guys like me and let's be honest, it can be hard to get laid in this position. It's actually really cool that you've actually thought about ppl in that situation.
>>
I'd love to help someone have a good first experience. I think it's important that the first time is with someone that takes good care of you. I like to take my time. I especially like giving people massages.
>>
>>25275417
Yeah that would sure be nice to have.
>>
>>25275402
You might find this video interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk
>>25275417
I agree.
>>
>>25275448
What the guy says about people forcing their views of disabled onto them is very true. A lot of people view people in wheelchairs etc as having no sexual desires, like we're almost subhuman. They view us as children, like we're incapable of having sexual urges.
>>
>>25275162
>>25275196
>>25275280
I'm good looking but chubby, 25, w-will you dom me and punch the v-card for me, senpai...? My autism is barely noticeable in real life
>>
28, male, kissless virgin. Fun story, there would have been a kiss with a girl I was sort of dating in high school. Valentine's Day, after dinner, she leaned in, but I tried to turn it into her kissing my forehead because I wasn't ready. What actually happened was that I headbutted her in the teeth, and we never said another word to each other again after that night.

I'm probably high-functioning autistic if that wasn't obvious. I tried flirting (badly and ineffectually, of course) a little in my first year of college, then completely gave up on dating at all. All these fun ways to go out to meet new people sound like torture to me. I can tolerate that social outdoorsy stuff in small doses. I can't meet anyone doing what I actually enjoy, being at home, because I keep my doors locked. Anyway, I think keeping to myself is kinder than letting some poor woman land herself a special-needs boyfriend.

Cam girls are fine for my needs, so I can limit the amount of social interaction. No joke, I stayed away from MFC for a few months because I won PM privileges with a model in a game she was doing. She'd message me to say hi and be friendly when she saw me online, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that the extra attention freaked me out.
>>
>>25274993
If you live in Ontario I will shit myself
>>
>>25275626
>I stayed away from MFC for a few months because I won PM privileges with a model in a game she was doing. She'd message me to say hi and be friendly when she saw me online, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that the extra attention freaked me out.
You got free stuff that you didn't even want from a camgirl? Lol.
>>
>>25275910
It was a game like tip X amount and choose a numbered post-it off the board, and the prize is written on the back of the note. I think it's hilarious that, for me, winning PMs was worse than not winning anything at all. It was a cool prize that I wished someone else had won.
>>
>>25274494
>>25275162
I've talked to a few girls who said they really want to have sex with virgins, but I always assumed they were just saying that to relieve some of the nerves I'd have. What is it that makes virgins more appealing to you?
>>
>>25275333
Hey, as nice as Utopia would be, not likely.

I personally see someone hitting the big red button before humanity collectively advances past the tribal stage.
As is, there's far too much "us vs them" in the world.
>>
>>25276019
Lol, you poor thing.
>>
>>25276020
The idea they are too shy to make any moves so I can be in control of the situation, basically control.
>>
>>25276044
So basically, not quite domination, but you enjoy steering more than being a passenger?
>>
>>25276044
Makes sense. If I were in that situation, I'd like that there would be someone more experienced showing me how to do it right
>>
>>25276026
I'm trying to be optimistic-ish over here! There's a lot of things I don't believe can ever change, but (stupidly) hope they do.
>>
>>25276044
That would definitely be my ideal first time. Sadly I've never really met a woman like that.
>>
>>25276114
Hey, I know the feeling. My dad's a narcissist, and it'd be fucking fantastic if he understood me in the slightest, it's a completely stupid hope.

Not like I can manage to get myself to act on knowing how fucking stupid it is, though.
>>
>>25270115
25, Male, UK

Pretty sure my autism's going to prevent me from achieving anything other than friendship with women.
>>
>>25276048
Yes.
>>25276055
Yea I just get along better with people whod like it too.
>>
File: a8e.png (78KB, 1860x2116px) Image search: [Google]
a8e.png
78KB, 1860x2116px
Well if any /virgin/ qt. in Southern Ontario wants to hangout and ponder how she met such a decent lad in a shitty /soc/ thread, then hit me up.

I can handle autism

Benis need not apply

kik : wew.is.lad

(I'm not a virgin if that wasn't clear enough)
>>
>23 M not a virgin
I was weird ass kid. Never had friends, never talked to girls. ADHD out the ass and just super sperglord out the ass until 8th grade, when I realize I hated that everyone hated me. So I did something I called "going to the white place"

Every time I would have the urge to say or do something socially awkward or that didn't follow logical social cues, I'd force my brain to be quiet.. the best way I could explain it is I tried as hard as I could to envision just a pure field of white blankness.. no noise, no color, no images... just nothing.
It fucking worked. After a few years of being a wallflower, I slowly crept out of my self-imposed repressive mental construct and began interacting like a human.. First GF at 16, first long term gf at 17.
Joined the Marin Crops at 18, turned 19 in Afgan, got cheated on and dumped, came back home and started to hang out with other people/party, got blackout drunk and lost my Vcard to a landwhale.
Went through a lot of weird places in my life, but I came out not too bad. Went from 0 to nearly 20 notches on the bedpost in under 3 years, been in a comimtted relationship and newly engaged to a beautiful woman, and father to the coolest little man in the world.. I made myself a normie, and you can too.
Idk, just wanted to share my story, I guess.. never told anyone about the white place before..
>>
>>25275311
I'm from California as well and also have somewhat /pol/ views. It's an interesting experience to wear so many masks in public.
>>
>>25277005
Homie, everybody's an insufferable sperglord till 8th grade.
>>
I came to quietly tell anon that I'm feeling most lonely I've been in my life and every day the hole gets deeper however reading this thread brought smile to my face so I guess I care a little less about it now. Bless all of you fucking cunts.
>>
>>25277017
Sounds like it'd be interesting.
NorCal or SoCal?
I was LA, personally. I'm closer to middle than the stereotypes of either.
>>
>>25277021
Bruh... this was on a different level
>>
>>25277017
Ok, now I'm feeling like everyone defines pol views differently from me.
>>25277091
Mwahaha the bettter cal
>>
>>25277152
Ayyyyy SoCal best Cal.
Second generation LA, funny enough.

How bout you? LA or more south?
>>
>>25277181
Oh hell no, I'm norcal. Obligatory fuck the Dodgers and Kings.
>>
>>25277189
>implying I give a fuck about sports
Besides, at least we don't have Raiders fans down here. :^)
>>
If there's anyone around Vancouver, I'd love to give you a great first time :)
>>
>>25277189
>implying no Anaheim angels and Ducks
>>
>>25270115
I haven't had sex in almost 10 years. Can I be part of the club?
>>
>>25277226
my mother would also love to join (father died over 10 years ago).
>>
>>25277091
LA here. I don't fit any of the stereotypes.

>>25277152
I don't know about you, but I'm right-wing, tradcon, and abstinent.
>>
>>25277198
f? kik?
>>
>>25277265
Just kidding, my dude, I was totally off. You do you though!
>>
>>25277274
m/bi
kik: mcnougat
>>
>>25277265
Hey, I might think you're an idiot, but I'm sure we'd get along fine as long as you enjoyed vidya, movies, and general nerdy shit and didn't talk about poly-ticks.
>>
>>25277302
I avoid political talk in general. There are significantly more interesting things in this world than Bread and Circus.

>>25277286
-shrug-
>>
>>25277319
>I avoid political talk in general. There are significantly more interesting things in this world than Bread and Circus.

Then we could definitely get along. Maybe I'll hit you up next time I'm in LA. I assume nerdy things is a yes, given 4chan?
>>
File: 804206339_58611.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
804206339_58611.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
22/M/Virgin

I just don't care. I feel lonely often but I'm not... Sexually attracted? Or maybe I am. - I really don't know anymore it almost seems to flip flop. I mean I jerk off to porn weekly or so but I just look at the Uni girls around me and disregard them. Maybe it's a selfish preconceived assumption of them based on their clothes and brief snippets of conversation but none of them seem to have a real personality.

I'm not complaining. The fault of this is 75% my own I'm gonna guess. I don't actively search women out. I just don't care. It's weird. I'm weird.
>>
>>25277265
>I'm right-wing, tradcon, and abstinent.
Last guy who said this to me also said pic related. Prob most /pol/tards too.
>>
>>25277384
Damn. Sounds like a hell of a guy. I understand why you'd be so madly in love with a specimen of that caliber. Panties just dropped right off, didn't they?
>>
File: nobutt.jpg (89KB, 1046x769px) Image search: [Google]
nobutt.jpg
89KB, 1046x769px
>>25277401
Rofl.

The weirdest part was he was so straight edge other than the fact that he fapped over 5 times a day to gore.
>>
>>25277415
Hell, I'm more or less straightedge. I just don't really jerk it to mutilation. Hell, I don't even think I could get into cucking someone, even if the other guy was into it. I'm far too empathetic, putting myself in other positions.
>>
>>25277428
Yea a lot of cringy socially unaware types randomly blurt out the fantasy that they *dont* want to do before asked or before anyone has mentioned anything remotely related. Seen here when this guy says he doesn't like butt stuff while asked about his hobbies:
>>25277415
>>
>>25277454
Many guys I've talked to are eager to defend their masculinity by saying stuff like "I don't do butt stuff" in any number of ways. Most girls I know, including myself, don't care at all.
>>
>>25277338
I'm actually fairly normie by 4chan standards, not much of a nerd. I just seem to get along well with 4channers.

>>25277384
I have no idea what any of that means. Is that a type of porn?
>>
>>25277469
You can do butt stuff and still be masculine. People who are insecure about their sexuality do shit like that.
>>
>>25277475
Guro is gore hentai.
>>
>>25277476
yeah obviously if you don't like to suck cocks you're probably a closeted femmboi
>>
What's with all posting of private conversations? What is this? VirginLeaks?
>>
>>25277454
So my judgement on when someone randomly blurts out a fetish that no one talked about in the imitate conservation it's prob just their secret fetish.

A lot like a homophobe who wont stop insisting that hes not gay and hates gay people.

Yea I'm sure you hate that thing that you brought up out of no where.
>>
>>25277476
>People who are insecure about their sexuality do shit like that.

Winner of knowing basic psychology.
>>
>>25277496
>A lot like a homophobe who wont stop insisting that hes not gay and hates gay people.

Yes people who also don't like blacks or jews want to be nigger rabbis secretly.
>>
>>25277519
no but a lot of anonymous people on the internet who are racist are some other race other than white.
>>
>>25277530
i dont blame them, whites are the best
>>
23M, Brazil. Basically married, living together for 2 years (ofc not virgin). Not good looking, chubby and borderline, but have a lot of experience because I'm a cool guy at first impressions. Have a very troublesome life with girl. Sex doesn't pleases me, but masturbation does. I'd like to, idk, meet some other girls.Life being ruined.
>>
>>25277519
You expect me to believe that someone thought it was best to bring up that they don't like butt stuff of cucking just because you know both of those things are so common? Girls go around asking for those things all the time right? I see girls walking around with gigantic strap ons just looking for a manhole to bury it it.

Guys you def need to tell a woman right away if your not into it otherwise who knows how many things she will try to sneak into your ass!
>>
27 male, shy with lots of anxiety and zero confidence or self esteem. i have a hard time meeting new people but once i get comfortable with someone im fine and people seem to like me, but getting to that point is frustratingly hard

by stupid chance there is someone who i think i might have a shot with in the future but shes just as fucked in the head in different ways

it feels very hopeless whether thats actually true or not
>>
>>25277196
byeeeeeeee.
>>25277223
irrelevant. except for the ducks.
>>
>>25275448
I feel better about being a crippled virgin, thanks.
>>
>>25277609
dont talk about the ducks, im still sad from the loss rip
>>
>>25277638
The fact that I'm a sharks fan should make you feel better
>>
why is becoming attractive so hard? It seems like either you are or you are not
>>
anyone some advice?
24/m here
cant really talk to femals the way i should/have to

can talk for hours with my roomie (w) btw. because knowing each others interest
>>
>>25277678
oh it does, so much
>>
>>25277496
>out of nowhere
Actually, it was related because it's something people are into that, for me, wasn't really something I could get behind for the same reason. I'm an empath, so I imagine myself in people's shoes.
I'd rather not be mutilated, so I'm not into guro. I'd rather not have someone fuck someone I was in a relationship with, so I'm not into cucking in any aspect, even though I understand the appeal of being a bull.

Just because you don't see a link doesn't mean someone pulled something out of their ass.
>>
File: 20170413_133412.jpg (590KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_133412.jpg
590KB, 2048x1152px
I'm 23 and mtf. Thought i was into girls for a long time but never wanted any sex or even relationship so the only time where i got closer to one was when i was 19 and i was really glad when it was over before anything happened. Now that i'm on hormones for a bit and know what i actually want i'm finally interested in a relationship and sex but i'm too autistic to do anything. I have issues with people, like when someone adresses me unprepared or in front of other people i'm like a deer in headlight and don't know what to do and just stutter some nonsense. Also only have one friend i rarely see and no other social activities which makes it pretty hard to practice with people or meet new ones.
>>
>>25275162
you are a cam whore
that is a type of prostitute
you perform sexual acts for money
that is the very definition of prostitute
>>
File: My face apparently.jpg (67KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
My face apparently.jpg
67KB, 539x552px
22/M/KV

When I describe myself online I sound pretty good: I'm 195 cm tall, have blue eyes and blonde hair and have a STEM degree.

Then I look through my pictures and realize why I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>25279407
do you have discord. I live nowhere near you but
>>
>>25279477
Yeah add me if ya want!
Censored#7690 is my tag
>>
>>25277544
Do you watch alot of porn?
>>
>>25271932
Few days ago I started reading book Models by Mark Manson. He claims that one of biggest 3 problems men have when trying to attract girls is not being vulnerable. By vulnerable he means being honest to yourself and other people and for me this is number one problem when it comes to dealing with people.

So far this part about vulnerability was most important thing I've learned and it helped me identify where Im making mistakes. I still havent read the chapter on how to be more vulnerable but hopefully he will say something that I can apply and hopefully make friends for the first time in my life.

23 yo virgin here btw
>>
>>25275280
do you have a clit?
>>
>>25279241
Sex workers provide a valuable service and face a myriad of social stigma and work place dangers. It should be legalizes, regulated and the workers protected.
>>
I'm gonna be straight up

I'm a 20 year old guy in the Army. Not very attractive. I have a 5 inch dick and I am a virgin because I'm a schizoid and have never really tried.

Just want to have sex with a girl or a convincing trap. Doesn't even have to be an attractive girl. I'm currently in Georgia if anyone is interested.
>>
I was the first kiss, blowjob, eat out, fuck of 2 virgins in their early and mid 20's last month. Would love to be the first for more.

Temecula CA, 28 m
>>
>>25274836
You're pretty cute. We should get together.
>>
File: 0000 (138).jpg (247KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
0000 (138).jpg
247KB, 1280x929px
>>25279550
Yea I usually have to hold the hood back to see it though. Pic related.

>>25279407
You are SUPER cute though.
>>
>>25280726
oh i remember you vaguely now. i think i saw you in a kink thread saying you were interested in catholic boys or seminarians, right?
>>
>>25280738
Oh yea, def the catholic, but more like priests. And only really in fantasy, I bet real priests are pretty boring actually.
>>
>>25280800
some are, some aren't. i have a somewhat equivalent fantasy t b q h, since i only read scripture in latin and constantly want to be tempted by someone who wants to pull me away from being holy.
>>
>>25280800
I was considering going to the seminary but I'd break my vowels, I can go my life without sex but I'd lust and fap.
>>
>>25280830
>constantly want to be tempted by someone who wants to pull me away from being holy.
That's cute...

Well I read a lot of the Bible when I was younger because I was raised in a very religious (southern baptist) household.

I also like Mormons btw, they way they dress and act is really cute when they are young especially like 18-21.

But I know enough of the Bible to have philosophical discussions about it. In my fantasies I basically just start a discussion with someone (Ideally catholic priest or young Mormon) in a friendly way but slowly try to twist their ideology against them. I'm good at this but it's never really lead to seduction.

Also guys who look and act like Jesus or Buddha (lesser extent on the looks for that one) are hot.
>>
>>25280726
Thanks! I wish it got me somewhere desu but I'm still trying my hardest.
>>
>>25280947
Being young and blond doesn't get you anywhere? If you went to a gay club though they would be all over you.
>>
File: 0 (33).jpg (137KB, 668x540px) Image search: [Google]
0 (33).jpg
137KB, 668x540px
>>25280726
Oh when I'm holding it spread on either side like that it pretty much just looks like I have no clit unless I'm also holding the hood back. But it's def there it gets really swollen before I cum and I can jerk it off like a mini dick between just two fingers.
>>
>>25280949
Unfortunately I was born straight, the only people that have ever actually hit on me are gay lmao so you nailed that.
>>
>>25280944
this isn't the proper place to have a discussion about it, especially since i'm barely not a virgin (but not a virgin regardless). but you sound like a lot of fun, and i really dig your nails. maybe some day we'll find each other in a different thread, providence allowing
>>
>>25280963
Got kik?
>>
>>25280980
I messaged you on discord. I'll hit on you.
>>
File: tmp_8903-1494374129075908606816.jpg (24KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8903-1494374129075908606816.jpg
24KB, 229x343px
I'm a 20, male, and a virgin. Never even held a girls hand. I'm nice I think but I'm ugly, awkward, and weird. I have no friends either. I'm tired of being alone.

This is all I have to contribute to the thread.
>>
>>25281105
eh the same but i'm 36 and i don't think i'm ugly, fuck friends i like being alone
>>
>>25281132
Wish I had the same mindset. I hate being lonely all the time.
>>
19/f

Something that's become really important to me is wanting someone who won't need me to change my body to fuck me.

My hair grows quickly and I don't want a man who needs me to shave it, or lose weight. I don't expect him to change himself or work out at all.

But it's starting to seem more and more impossible. Even 4chan sexters ask me to get rid of my bush. I don't want to!!

But this seems impossible. So I'll just stay in my ugly hairy corner.
>>
>>25281188
Don't shave if you don't want to. Bush is cute. Sounds nice.
>>
>>25281188
I want to take a look at that body. Kik me: exactlythis
>>
>>25281188
Bush is 100% fine with me but what is your weight? (and I guess height too since they're a proportion)
>>
>>25281188

You have an entire thread of admires that love your body. Screw what people on kik say. You know there's a market of bush lovers out that that love your hairiness and body.
>>
>>25281208
I don't want to but also feel as if I have to :0! I'm trying to be stronger but, ugh.
>>25281215
No thanks
>>25281217
148 lbs. & 5 foot 4 (barely)
>>25281233
It's nice getting support here, I really do want *one* person IRL though...
>>
>>25281188
Ewww disgusting. Like attracts like ao guys who are enabling you are obese beta cucks, you know that right?

Lmao at "not expecting him to work out". You said that like you had a choice. Crazy bitch
>>
>>25281286
>I don't want to but also feel as if I have to :0! I'm trying to be stronger but, ugh.
Lol those guys are probably like children desu, I find when guys are disgusted by body hair, labia, or something else silly on the body they are usually really young and inexperienced. I know some guys I've slept with actually love body hair and other things that while I was a virgin I was insecure about. When I was a virgin I was insecure about how wet I got when I came. Still kind of am actually but the guys who ive been with or seen it seem to like it a lot.

We are also almost the same size but I'm only a little smaller than you.
>>
>>25281286

Think about this rationally. What's a relationship going to be like with a guy that wants you to change just for him?
You are bushy and plump because that's how you are or how you want to be. You probably feel most comfortable and beautiful when you have some body hair. You can try to lose weight, but you need to do that for yourself and nobody else.
Just try to meet a decent guy. If he's sending the right signals by supporting your body positivity and outlook then go for him. Otherwise don't bother with people that want to change you so you might 'qualify' for a relationship by their standards.
>>
>>25281287
honey, your lonely ass is a virgin too, so, you might be some alpha supreme musclelord but you're still jerking off alone in the dark too :)

>>25281334
It's really nice to hear this from someone who shares the experience!! I've definitely noticed that the weird expectations seem to get shed by some guys as time goes on. I'm trying not to feel like I'm wasting time in what should be my "peak" or whatever.

>>25281364
I'm definitely not bothering with them and have been standing up for myself more and more - like I said earlier, I just want *one* person to share something with, idk!
>>
>>25281375
How much hair we talking here? I dated a girl that kept a straight up jungle down there, 25, never seen a razor. Was ok but got tired of eating hair... nothing wrong with tactical trim every now and then
>>
>>25281188
the hair thing turned me on but i remembered your in NorCal so :/
>>
>>25281286
What's happened to neeto?
>>
File: nice.jpg (143KB, 796x701px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
143KB, 796x701px
I got over 100,000 views on my ass in one day...

But I still get comments telling me to shave all the pubes.
>>
>>25281771
http://i.imgur.com/glRPbcZ.jpg

Heres the pic btw.
>>
File: DSC_0009.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
I'm a Wizard apprentice
>>
>>25281771
I desperately want to eat your ass
My fucking g o d you look incredible
>>
>>25274494
Joined the Discord but everyone is shy haha
>>
>>25281783
Thanks I actually just now took a video in the same place on the floor of my playing with myself from behind and i squirt a lot but the lighting makes my skin look bad so i prob wont share it. Stuff in my ass feels great tho: https://eroshare.com/snps2r7o
https://eroshare.com/h4pfqtwp
>>
>>25281823
Chriiiiissstttttt
Please make me not a virgin, fuck
>>
>>25281828
>>25281828
Do you happen to have a face pic?

I just took this like 20 mins ago: https://eroshare.com/tmyh7tuk
>>
>>25281880
You're absolutely phenomenal.
>>
>>25281880
I do, why?
I'll also be getting off to you here in a minute when I get home
>>
>>25281771
dont ever shave your pubes. thats fucking hot....spread?
>>
>>25281894
mind the ID change, I left work just now, but it's still the same person
>>
>>25281888
Thanks, sweet.
>>25281894
Just curious what you look like.
>>
>>25281894
And good.
>>
File: IMG_20170523_150313_460.jpg (1MB, 2304x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_150313_460.jpg
1MB, 2304x2880px
>>25281964
Most recent pic. Like a day old.
>>
>>25281964
do you have a kik or discord?
>>
>>25281964
Also leave your pubes as they are <3
>>
>>25281364
a woman who can't take care of herself
who can't maintain a healthy body weight
and isn't willing to shave or trim her pubes

she has no right to a man that takes care of himself
that shaves his face and has a healthy body weight

if she can't take care of herself
she isn't going to be a good mother or wife,
and she obviously can't be trusted to raise or care for children
>>
>>25282020

A hairy virgin girl is always going to be a better mother than some shaved slut.
We are talking about aesthetic choices here, not arguing her laziness if she had it. There are things you can't distill from pictures.
>>
I've been with 3 virgins thus far, and won't have anymore knowingly.

AMA?

25/m
>>
>>25282040

Why didn't you do the right thing marrying the first one? Why did you feel the need to deflower those two other girls?
>>
>>25282032
a girl who isn't a Virgin is already a reject
they aren't even considered for the dating pool

As for shaved, or not
if a girl isn't willing to shave or trim her pubes
she has no right to expect or ask for oral from her husband, boyfriend or partner
>>
>>25282046
you're funny, but I'm not marrying someone just because I deflowered them. I'm not the one that called off the relationship though
>>
>>25281823
i want to see you squirt tho
>>
>>25271157
Yeah this is where I'm at too bro

Although all I want is genuine affection that probably won't help
>>
>>25282062
we all do
>>
>>25282048

>As for shaved, or not if a girl isn't willing to shave or trim her pubes she has no right to expect or ask for oral from her husband, boyfriend or partner

You must be a virgin yeah? You don't really understand women or sex at all. No one should expect anything at any time, they either want to or don't. They like pubes or don't
>>
>>25274494
>shy virgins
>expecting us to talk to you about our sexual shit while other people are there
jesus christ lady
>>
File: 1453364326051.jpg (392KB, 1080x1806px) Image search: [Google]
1453364326051.jpg
392KB, 1080x1806px
I am schizoid so I can't make a friend let alone get a gf or have sex with somebody
>>
>>25282157
Yeah she wants you to be embarrassed, that's her thing. Too bad by the time I met her I had socially conditioned myself to not show embarrassment.
>>
>>25282195
Oh is it her thing? i didn't read through all her replies yet

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing anon, lol
>>
>>25282123
a relationship is give and take
a relationship without compromise won't work
for millennia men have been doing most of the giving
and women have been doing most of the taking
women need to be giving more
especially as you women have ruined the global dating market
us men now get to compare women from around the globe
we don't have to choose from the local dating pool any more
you play by our rules now.

or you can die alone with your cats
>>
>>25270246
Man those words are chilling and relatable holy fuck

I'm a 19 year old virgin I don't even care much for sex though I'd rather just have someone care about me
>>
>>25282020
She is a healthy body weight though, shes 8 lbs bigger than me. This is me:
>>25274494
>>
>>25282062
I did like three times in the video I posted.

Also all you virgins don't know the joy of exploring a hairy girls pussy cos all those juices get trapped in the hair and it smells good
>>
>>25282443
There must be something to be said of juices that are in various states of drying on a bald pussy though, I'd imagine.
>>
>>25282434
whether weight is healthy or not depends on height
and the muscle to fat ratio
150lbs on a 5'4" skeleton is pretty chunky >>25281286
http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=163&age=any&weight=68

and I wasn't referring to her specifically
but was referring to women in general
in response to a single comment >>25281364

women seem to think that they can have any man they want
with little to no effort, or even attempting to meet his preferences
if you women don't want to live up to the expectations of men
don't expect men to live up to the expectations of women
if a woman is pudgy, chunky, thick, fat, obese, or otherwise
she doesn't deserve a guy with muscles who takes care of his health
>>
File: DSCN2662.jpg (4MB, 4608x3272px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2662.jpg
4MB, 4608x3272px
>>25282465
Normally I'd think you sound pretty reasonable but I'm pretty sure I've talked to you personally and you just have severe mental illness and can't read.
She didn't say she wanted that though.
>she doesn't deserve a guy with muscles who takes care of his health
>>25281188
>I don't expect him to change himself or work out at all.

Also I'm 5'4 and 141 and I took this just a day ago and I weigh myself everyday I know what I weigh.
>>
>>25282486
and shes 148 and we are the same height so there's no way someone only like 7 lbs heavier than me is
>pudgy, chunky, thick, fat, obese, or otherwise
>>
>>25282465

I'm incredibly fit and take care of my body, but I expect a romantic interest to have a bush and look thicc. What does that make me?
>>
>>25282193
>modern Van Gogh
Start painting breh.
>>
>>25282486
Also I dont expect a potential bf/lover to work out at all, and I'd date a chubby, obese, fat, whatever one if he was the right person. But I don't expect someone like you to understand what it's like to value other human bein gs for personality, thoughts, characteristics, mannerisms, interaction, etc. You pretty obviously don't know what thats like.
>>
>>25282486
you have cutter scars
you don't get to comment on mental illness
>>
>>25282500
you live near dallas? o:
>>
>>25282500
date me :3
>>
File: 20170524_134450.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_134450.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>25282434
Yeah I really wish they'd leave me alone. I hate that every body they don't want to stick their dick in is "unhealthy".
>>25282486
You're actually my fave.

The way I carry weight doesn't really make me thick or anything. I just look perpetually bloated. Sure, I think it'd be nice if I had great thighs and a tiny waist, but very few people are built that way naturally.
>>
>>25282638
you are deliciously thick, jesus. sit on me all day
>>
>>25282638
your legs are spread apart and your thighs are still touching
you are pudgy, which is unattractive to me
I prefer women who are fit or athletic and have a thigh gap.
>>
>>25282638
I don't see any problem there, I think your body looks great.
>>
>>25282638
I like the way that you look, that guy obviously has some sort of problem or is trolling ( not always mutually exclusive)
>>
>>25282500
<3 Awww I think pretty highly of you and want nothing but the best for you.
>>
>>25282515
It means I especially know how to identify it. Takes one to know one.
>>25282667
If you are the person I think you are then that's probably why you are a wizard.
>>
Alright fuck it. I'm M 19 and a virgin. I like to read and listen to music so if you like those and you are female then hit me up. Unless you read stupid shit. My kik is pielover545.
>>
>>25282725
tfw senpai won't notice me
>>
>>25270115
I'm 35 and have never gotten a blowjob. Does that count? I've had sex plenty of times but never once got my dick sucked. How fucking frustrating is that shit?
>>
>>25282743
no that doesnt count.
>>
Main problem I'm seeing with the people ITT is you're all a drag to be around. You all have hobbies like
>reading
>writing
>vidya
>movies
Etc etc. Generic stuff. You could add in walking and breathing and it would fit. Nobody wants to be with a husk of a person, and don't expect some guy or gal to swoop in and breathe life into your body.

It's probably been said before but you HAVE TO love yourself. Sitting on the computer all day is only going to beget more computer days.
>>
>>25281661
He's a phenomenal cuck.
>>
>>25282787
I go out to the gym or for drinks with a friend, but it's gotten me nowhere so far. People tend to like me once they get to know me, but I tend to give off an aura of wanting to be left alone.
>>
>>25282787
There is nothing else to do, so its just conceptual virginity forever.
>>
>>25283021
I know that feel. Icebreaking is the hardest part for me
>>
File: cheers.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>25283021
you have to approach people yourself
or make yourself more approachable or charismatic
--------------------------
rule 1 if you're with someone rarely will anyone approach you
in which case you have to approach them instead

rule 2 don't sit at a booth if you want to be approached
sit at a large table close to or at the bar

Rule 3 engage others in conversation or with skill
if sitting at the bar try to strike up a conversation to the person next to you
try to introduce yourself to people when they are waiting for the bartender
or challenge someone to a game of friendly game
of darts, cards, pool, arm wrestling, magic tricks, drinking games
you don't need to bet money, just challenge someone
keep it friendly, make small talk while playing.

Rule 4 make friends with the Bartender, become a regular,
frequently order the same drink, side, or entree
Try to always come at the same time
Tip well, always pay your tab.
if the staff like you, they may help you catch someone's eye

Rule 5 get to know the other regulars, make friends with them
loudly say hello when you see them,
buy them a drink once in a while

Rule 6 once a month on a weekend show up late
and loudly say hello to the bartender and other regulars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo
>>
32/m/kv

Mostly because fat, but after awhile it's more like I want it to be with someone important to me. Pls no bully.
>>
>>25283330
I can see the autistic green text stories already.
>>
>>25270115
I'm a 19 year old virgin.

I'm not unattractive or fat, I just don't know how to be social because I was home schooled. I also don't have friends and never had any. Should I just kill myself?
>>
19/f here again!

So, this guy wants to fool around - he's had a crush on me for like, three years. He seems fairly chill now, mentioned wanting to make out and cuddle.

He said he's very Christian, wants to save himself for marriage, but also... seems like he wants more. I respect his beliefs but I'm confused?

This guy is also mega buff. Like, weirdly muscular. (Unrelated I guess)
>>
>>25282819
What?
>>
I'm 19
>>
>>25284302

You might just make him a little lusty. He probably wants to take it slowly, but he also wants to show you that he has desires for you.
Can you just go on a date with him and see how you like spending time together?
>>
24/M/805
Straight and want to lose my virginity to any girl
Kik: THEREDLUMA
>>
>>25282638
Btw I think you look great just saying. Skin is nice a, you have a nice hourglass shape too and that's the best. I wouldn't worry about the hair just find a guy who either likes it or doesn't care.
>>25284302
Sounds cute.
>>
File: Untitled01.jpg (152KB, 847x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled01.jpg
152KB, 847x700px
So I got over 200 thousand views on this pic in one day? Most I've ever gotten in such a short amount of time. http://i.imgur.com/glRPbcZ.jpg
>>
>>25284952
Notice me
>>
>>25285150
Hey. How you doing?
>>
>>25285162
:3
i'm good what about you? how are youtoday?
you don't cam anymore right? did you quit just because you were bored? or were other reasons at play?

sexy photo too
>>
>>25285167
I stopped working on mfc or chatterbate because I didn't feel confident enough with my body. Does that answer the question? I still camwhore because obviously I'm a whore posting pics of myself I just don't charge money for it.
>>
>>25285174
ahh gotcha
but how are you today?
i'm not from a place where people ask that and don't mean it lol
>>
>>25285167
I'm good today, I like that the pic got that many views and comments. I might go afk a little cos doing some stuff though just fun stuff to do.
>>
>>25285175
And so how are you then?
>>
>>25285178
gotcha. look forward to more of those photos

and about >>25282500
why don't you expect a lover to work out? not even a little bit? What turns you on about virgins/ just the potential sub aspect of them?
>tfw too self conscious about wizardhood to try anything
its all ogre
>>
>>25285184
I'm all right. sleep schedule is kinda messed up. engaging in hyper nerdy / anti social hobby(ies) at the moment. i guess I should bug you on discord at some point? you probably prefer chatting there. not much of a talker on voice chat though lol
>>
>>25285188
>why don't you expect a lover to work out? not even a little bit?
I don't really work out when I do its coincidence, via walking around in nature. Come into my discord room, Im oppie.
>>
>>25285258
ah i see. i've meant to work out but.. never got around to it. hikes are very nice though. seems your offline i think? i have only used discord on like two other occasions
>>
>>25285258
Do you still whore out to people in private? Like in wherever this discord is or kik or Skype

Also, you never did answer if you were in dallas, unless you choose not to which is cool .3.
>>
>>25285579
I cam sex with a very small group of people I've known for years. I normally meet them either irl or dating site, like starting with non sexual conversations. Pretty much because knowing a person and being able to talk to them turns me on more, doesn't really happen from people I meet just by posting nudes. I usually know if I want the guy or not by his mannerisms on cam, most guys are boring on cam aren't really worth the time to check out normally but especially the ones eager to fap. The shy ones are what I like.
>>25274560
>>
>>25285737
Sounds kinda difficult to figure out. Us shy types aren't very "fun" and out reaching, hence the shy -3-
How do you work with that?
>>
>>25285784
I think she just likes the idea of it, but the reality of it isn't that attractive
>>
>>25284427
He wanted to grab coffee when we first spoke, but now it's about making out, which I've never done D:
>>
>>25286065

Well it should be pretty obvious to you by now that the young man has taken a liking to you. Seize the day.
>>
File: IMG_2297.jpg (397KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
397KB, 1080x1920px
im Virgin but my dad and his friends raped me from when I was 8 years old to 10 so i use a lot of dildos
>>
>>25286252
> Virgin
> Raped
> Use a lot of Dildos

I'll take things that things that never happened for 500 Alex
>>
>>25272615
> a decent number have kids that are close to my age
have sex with them maybe?
>>
>>25284122
it would be fun to see how badly someone could fail
at these ideas of socializing at a bar or pub
>>
File: IMG_2278.jpg (135KB, 1398x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.jpg
135KB, 1398x1092px
>>25286285

sorry u lose I win
>>
>>25286285
hownew.ru
>>
>>25286285
if you've been raped you aren't a virgin
>>
>>25286295
>>25286292
>>25286252
Does she know you're posting these photos, fgt?
>>
>>25272870
You asked how? I would suggest if you are in that position again... Act! And by that I mean proceed with confidence, unless told to stop
>>
>>25273711
I wouldn't say "fugly".
>>
Wizard , checking in... I fell in love once...she cheated on me....
>>
File: Dtkvg.jpg (31KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Dtkvg.jpg
31KB, 500x252px
>>25286371
Damn, bro..
>>
>>25286371
I, too, am a wizard. Welcome
>>
>>25286308
Ill have another chance soon. Her and I have been hanging again, we cuddled the other day, she initiated it, i didnt make a move on her tho.
>>
>>25286076
Yeahhh but I don't know what to do if I end up at his place and he wants to make out!!
>>
Another wiz here. I think its the loneliness that's getting to me lately. I think I'm untouchable at this point.

>>25286371 That must hurt a lot. Sorry man.
>>
>>25286796
fuckin' make out.
>>
>>25286897
I don't know how to. I don't want to be gross and fuck up
>>
>>25286969
at worst, just let him know you are very inexperienced. just let your hormones take over lady
>>
25/male/canada

Basically stayed in the background growing up, hated the spotlight, and never really go out these days either because of work. The loneliness is real since it's been years since I was asked to go do something that I didn't get a half-assed invite to. Only had two shitty dates, and the culture in my city lends itself to outdoors type people, but I prefer staying inside.
>>
>>25287149
Vancouver I take it?
>>
>>25287176

Yep. Obsession with the outdoors because of all the shit you can do.
>>
>>25271792
Really? I'd think having a vibrate option would have the ladies all into it.
>>
>>25273711
Well, you're certainly not ugly. And you're young yet, you'll find someone you enjoy :) I believe in you Anon!
>>
>>25286326
what would you say then?
>>25287112
:') tyty
>>25287296
thank you!!
>>
21/male. I'm too ugly to not be a virgin.
>>
>>25287239
hey i'm semi obsessed with the outdoors too. but i 'm also a shut in lol
>>
>>25275527
Right? God forbid you act, you know, human. I've been doing supported living work for almost a decade; the condescending assholes I've seen....And what's shittier is a good portion of them don't even realize what they're doing. Worked with an awesome motherfucker years ago with severe cerebral palsy, people would hear him talk, instantly assume he was retarded, and start talking to him like he was an infant or a dog. He had a good sense of humor about it thankfully. Lol one time we were hoofing it through town, bar hopping, and these two young teens walk by us, see him in his chair and go "Aww, I hope you get better." Completely sincere. XD We laughed HARD at that shit after they rounded the corner.
>>
>>25277035
There's no fucking cunts here, that's what the threads about. :P This is however, one of the most civil and pleasant threads I've read in a long time. Good job virgins of /soc/
>>
>>25287319
Don't get me wrong I do like going to parks within city limits, but I don't see the appeal of going innawoods three hours away.
>>
>>25286969
XD be gross and fuck up. Sex is not a cleanly affair, it's wet and squishy and awkward for the inexperienced. If this person is genuinely interested, they won't mind. Git'em and swap some DNA you mammal!
>>
21/m/Long island
6'4" hispanic and a virgin
kik:nobullypls
>>
>>25282193
You're a 10/10 is what you are.
>>
>>25282193
>I am schizoid
>cant make friend or gf

You do realize as a schizoid its not a matter of "cant" but "want" right? You obviously dont have the same issue and are just an autist. As a schizoid I've had several relationships and had many a "sexes" but honestly I don't care for it. Its unappealing due to the fact that others have to be involved. Sexuality is useless as relationships and other people.
>>
>>25287476
>my meme illness is cooler than your meme illness
>>
>>25287300
Just be honest about whether you are comfortable doing it or not, if he really likes you he'll understand.
>>
>>25287742
This. 100%.
>>
20/m/Aus/virgin/straight

Student paramedic, ex full time powerlifter (now do a martial arts instead) and hopefully future Army combat rescue paramedic. you'd think that'd be enough to get someone interested but clearly I was told a meme.
>>
>>25287476
It's literally not. Schizoid is a spectrum and covers a lot of atypical behavior. Obviously you're going to have trouble socializing if you have constant flat affect among other common schizoid problems like anxiety issues.

Honestly you're the one who probably does not have a schizoid personality.
>>
To the girls: how the fuck are you still virgin? I lost mine a while ago and i hate myself how that happened. I wish i saved it longer
>>
>>25287742
>>25288148
thank you thank you!
>>25288563
Never been approached by guys or been in a relationship, it just never happened for me.
>>
>>25288563
leave normie reee
>>
>>25281188
>>25282486
JUST STOP THE QQ

Only autistic guys or extremely young ones will be put off by your amount of belly fat and body hair. You may not be their first choice, or their dream girl but majority of men are more than willing fuck someone with your look.

If you are repeatedly rejected in real life, then it is because of your personality and not looks.

Online rejections and what people on 4chan have as preference is a different matter entirely. Here you are competing against perfect waifus and creepy Skyrim mod characters.

Btw. I was more fat and hairy than you, when I lost my virginity at age 22. I never lacked options, I just grew up in a very small community where I rejected everyone by default, and waited till I changed school and moved out of that community.
>>
>>25286252
U got kik or sc
>>
>>25285174
U turn me on sm u got kik or sc
>>
22 years old and pretty fucking drunk, only way I can fucking post any posts. It's all a mix of conflicting self-views and a total lack of confidence, regardless of any positive feedback. I've lost the ability to actually feel any kind of pride, any thought of a woman finding me attractive is shot down at sight, regardless of any known factors.

I've realized some people find their soulmate, but some of us is just meant to be alone. Some souls are singular, such is life
>>
>>25286291
idk. their parents might not want to introduce me to them because i didn't go to an ivy league.
>>
Any artists in this thread at all again?
>>
>>25286295
Nice pussy.
>>
>>25291026
Lets see more of your cunt
>>
>21
>M
>/fit/
>CA
>760
Maybe a kind femanon will take my virginity, I live in socal Sd. Can prove attractiveness if you want.

kik: sh1ttyus3rn4m3
>>
File: 1495066354436.png (382KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495066354436.png
382KB, 500x631px
24 UK, kissed one girl before but she got way too drunk later that night so I called it off.
I dunno, I can be quite shy which makes it hard to properly meet someone. Im not the kind of guy who revels in it though, I try to push myself and act more confident and my mind just goes blank. Being alone in a new city doesnt help.

Frankly, I guess Im at the point where my "Itll happen eventually" attitude just doesnt convince me anymore. Ive been told I have a handsome face so Ive started lifting pretty seriously. Watching my diet, given up junk food and alcohol, spending my money on new clothes and haircuts instead of video games. Im a few months in, after a year or so Ill start throwing myself out there again. If I couldnt convince anyone with my personality maybe Ill at least get someone to evetually find me attractive for a night before Im out if my 20s.

Im definitely feeling better in myself since I started at least. But Im definitely feeling a bit mixed about the whole thing.

If anyones in the same kinda headspace or fancies chatting my kik is Vampcass
>>
>>25273711
Just gotta find the right man, as cliche as that sounds. I love short brown hair on a girl. In fact Id say youre pretty attractive.

I guess thats what you gotta seperate, the guys who do find you attrative, and the ones who are just out for "thicc" or otger weird fetishes.
>>
>>25286285
Male here, was victim of rape, consider myself Virgin. I mean probably a troll using Ubaba but still.
>>
21 M USA

I feel like I've always been socially isolated by overprotective parents. I didn't really go to other kids houses. I was never allowed to use the family car on my own. I spent most of my time studying.

Don't get me wrong, I did actually go to my school's proms, but with girls significantly less attractive than me. I probably sound like an entitled little shit, but going to a dance with a girl 30lbs heavier than me while being surrounded with guys that were going out with actually attractive, normal-weight girls made me quite jealous.

Fast forward to college with no relationship experience and a sheltered life in a harder major, and I feel so behind the curve that I don't know where to begin - at probably one of the most oversexed universities in the US.

At this point, I'm afraid of sperging out and alienating not just one girl, but her entire circle of friends; or being mocked for my lack of experience. But realistically, that doesn't matter; I don't actually know any single women to ask out that I might screw things up with.

My pride is in the trash, I constantly feel lonely, and I dread what it's going to be like trying to jumpstart my romantic life as a virgin after college
>>
File: 1495914759347s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1495914759347s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>25288746
(Hi, girl from first post- second post isn't me! I'm chubbier, hairier, darker than her :0 kind words appreciated)

>>25292024
Thank you! My hair is much shorter now...
>>
>>25292076
Good! I like it short, dude
>>
18/tf
My virginity has been making me depressed lately. I'm the only one in my friend group who hasn't had sex or even a long term relationship. I kissed a girl in high school, but only because she wanted herself to be my first kiss.
>>
>>25273711

Norcal 2 I'd take ur virginity qt
>>
>>25292225
It depresses me a lot too!! Are you straight? I've always seen myself as bi, "Her" has been really helpful for my friends with hookups.
>>25292237
Kik/email?
>>
>>25292253
No, I'm gay. Or straight? I dunno sexuality terms for being trans is weird. I like women. What is "Her?"
>>
>>25292264
It's supposed to be like Tinder for wlws (I saw a straight girl on there once though), it's quieter and sometimes glitchy, but can be fun!
>>
>>25292253

Kik is ChoadWizard
>>
>>25292271
Thanks, i'll check it out.
>>
Bored at work, gonna contact-fag. Not a virgin, but was in the "I swear I'll be the mightiest wizard" group till 24. I'll chat/offer shitty advice to pass the time with anyone who wants to Kik. Name is Baxna
>>
I'm a straight 23 year old male and I have barely talked to women throughout my life. I was shy in high school and there weren't any cute girls for me to go after since it was a small school (less than 500 students). In high school I never went to parties or did anything with girls like I was supposed to. Now I'm in my senior year of college and it's the same shit. I have a nerdy group of friends that are shut ins like me and don't even drink. All I do is go to class and then go home to play videogames. When I go out with friends it's to eat out or go to each other's houses but never to do anything social with other people.

I feel like I've wasted my entire youth by not getting out more and being socially active. I've barely made any friends and because of that I've barely met any girls that would probably have taken my virginity.

I especially feel like shit because there are even gays and traps and that I know that have gotten pussy and I haven't.
>>
18 M

I've just never really had a chance. I'm not a complete autist and I have a good amount of friends but I don't have any female friends at all.

I've been talking to a girl now for a while but I don't she's interested.

I'm really stressed out by it because I feel like if I don't lose it now I'm just going to forget about it and years will pass by.
>>
File: 1434904706341.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1434904706341.gif
3MB, 413x233px
21 M

I cant really take a hint or go the extra mile when the moment calls for it, mostly due to being afraid that she might not feel "that" way about me and the awkward situation that follows.
The girls i seem to connect with are also shy and introverted just like me, but i guess thats just how most are.

Do anyone here have any good examples of literature or media that could help me be more extroverted or maybe even romantic?
>>
22 M UK
I dated before and made out with a few girls, but could never seem to progress it past that stage.

Haven't dated since like a year ago either, haven't even bothered trying been too sad with personal shit.

Mainly a lack of self-esteem that seems to hold me back more than anything.
Taking pictures like this probably doesn't help e.g. Tinder.
>>
>>25294068
Forgot pic
>>
19 male from uk. Always missed the chance to get laid, any girls wanna help me out hit me up on kik or something
:reecebennett420
>>
>>25270502
wtf dude you look a bit like me. M/20 also England. Spooky.
>>
>>25271739

Yes I've tried to cure my virgin state. I used to use dating sites.

But when you're a 32 year old virgin, almost 33, women will absolutely not bother with you. Women loathe male virgins. I haven't tried dating for 2 years because once I turned 30, that was it. It's too late for me now.
>>
>>25295005
Don't seem to eager. If you act like you don't want it you might seduce some succubuses who like the resistance.
>>
>>25295005
We can inhabit the 'too late for us now' section together bro
>>
>>25270905
Good on ya anon
>>
>>25292264
Trans female and like girls? You're a lesbian.
>>
File: IMG_20170507_181737.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_181737.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
24/M/US FL

My work schedule keeps me from meeting new people locally.

But even if I could meet anyone, I doubt they'd be able to see past me being a fat manlet with fucked teeth, a lazy eye, a huge nose, a dick that looks more like a gluestick that got kicked across the floor of an unswept barber shop than an actual penis long enough to tell me they weren't interested in me.

Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but at the moment I'm pretty bummed about it.
>>
>>25280963
damn, i'd love to see that happening. Maybe your clit is just shy?
>>
21m Uk had one "relationship" wasn't actually into the girl so thought wasn't right to lead her on just to lose my v this was when I was 16/17 then actually fell for a girl a few years later we bounced off of each other really well but I was retard and was too afraid to make a move she even stayed round mine one evening i regret not seizing that moment so much and that has kind of shaped my opinion looking forward I want to share my 1st experience with someone who I'm really into in every way and it is reciprocated I also do believe e universe has its plan for everyone so I'm into this ride I definitely have rambled on
>>
>>25295602
Ey thanks amigo.

Like I said, I usually don't pay much mind to being a virgin. But then sometimes being lonely sinks in real bad and it makes me question whether or not I'll lose it or even find anyone I'd want to lose it to.
>>
>>25295728
Just put on the 40yr old virgin and have a laugh ahaha that always do it for me
>>
26/m/ga
id like to help guys out with their first time

kik: samhainnephillium
SC: samhain77
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.