[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey.. hey guys and gals. lets just talk for a minute. how's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

hey.. hey guys and gals. lets just talk for a minute. how's your day been /soc/?
what do you guys do for work?
what are your dreams an aspirations?
why are you here?
what kinda music you like?
what kinda pets you got?
how's the weather?
come here often?;)

lets just all socialize for a second.
>>
>how's your day been /soc/?
Not bad, thank you. I'm still halfway throught the day though. Spent the morning analizing lab data
>what do you guys do for work?
I study physics
>what are your dreams an aspirations?
Dunno. Teaching physics. Maybe doing some research.
>why are you here?
Hoping to find fun people
>what kinda music you like?
Mainly alternative rock
>what kinda pets you got?
I have a really weird dog
>how's the weather?
Sunny af
>come here often?;)
Yup

What about you, OP-kun?
>>
>>25267045
oh wow. ive always been interested in physics myself.
What's so weird about yer dog?
I'm glad it's sunny over there.
I'm a clown.
I'd like to be a housewife and just cook, clean, and take care of my kids as far as dreams and aspirations.
I'm just here because i have nowhere else to be. ^^
I've been into the frights a lot lately, (https://youtu.be/24XFuv411k0 ) but in general I enjoy folk punk.
I have chickens, snails, a pigeon, dogs a snake, parakeets, and a hamster.
ive always really wanted a poodle tho.

I'm here at east thrice a week.
Is it interesting? studying physics n all?
>>
>>25267079
I shifted to pc, so my id is different but it's still me!

>What's so weird about yer dog?
My dog is half pincher, half chinese crested. He's almost completely hairless.
>I'm glad it's sunny over there.
I'm in Italy, it's almost always sunny over here. Where are you from?
>I'd like to be a housewife and just cook, clean, and take care of my kids as far as dreams and aspirations.
aww, that's cute
>I've been into the frights a lot lately, (https://youtu.be/24XFuv411k0 [Embed] ) but in general I enjoy folk punk.
listened to that's song. It's not bad
>I'm a clown.
Really? Nice! I can't imagine the pay being too high, though :/
>I have chickens, snails, a pigeon, dogs a snake, parakeets, and a hamster.
>ive always really wanted a poodle tho.
holy shit, talk about loving animals lol. I wish I had a house big enough to have more animals... I'd just buy like 5 dogs though
>Is it interesting? studying physics n all?
oh yeah. Physics is like trying to explain how the universe works, using mathematics as your language. I especially like quantum mechanics and all its weird effects.
>>
File: 1490488685451.jpg (14KB, 237x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490488685451.jpg
14KB, 237x416px
>>25267101
haha sounds like a wierd dog. pics?

im from california
being a clown doesn't pay too well, but then again i don't work full days.
>>
its been a day
NEET baby
to always have enough money to not worry about stuff
>why are you here?
lonely shit bag
dad rock
a kitty
>how's the weather?
dark and cool
>come here often?;)
always lol
>>25267114
i too am in cali broh, what are you doing up mang
>>
>>25267119
aww im sure yer not a shit bad.

I'm up watching To Catch a Predator with someone who's never seen it before. :)

do you like dark n cool weather?
>>
>>25267126
its too fuckin hot during the day now we are getting towards summer, i like cool windy cali like in october
>>
>>25267129
Ah, where you at? Here in 760 it's 80 degrees at night in the summer and around 90-100 during the day. Lately the weather's been on the fritz again and its a bit cool.
>>
>>25267132
dawg what are you doing in the desert, come down to the beach homie
>>
>>25267143
shit, I might. ^^
what are you doing up, btw?
>>
>>25267146
being a fag watching dexter on netflix
>>
>>25267148
ah. I've only seen it a few times. ^^ got completely addicted to it in one night from watching a whole season with my aunt a while back. haven't watched i more than once since
>>
>>25267155
ya i got into the first season a year ago then completely dropped it, and just picked it back up now. So hows the desert, where do you work?
>>
>>25267163
the desert kinda sucks. i live in the ghetto so I don't go outside too much.
I work at street fairs and birthday parties.
>>
>>25267168
ah, do those go hand in hand with the to catch a predator? Or is that just a hobby. Also doing what, clown?
>>
>>25267168
The wilderness is pretty cool. owls have been adapting to cities wonderfully. there's desert elves and horned owls all over the place and burrowing owls as well. but aso, coyotes to worry about.
>>
Child care
Move to a city and study teaching
>why are you here?
bored n lonely, should be studying
Alternate rock and some metal
A dog and a little snake
>how's the weather?
Starting to get a little chilly
>come here often?;)
Been a while since I was on /soc/
>>
>>25267170
w-wat?
>Also doing what, clown?
clowning
>>
>>25267176
nigga your a clown? what is it like
>>
>>25267178
fun, I guess. ^^ I love kids and making people smile. It's a bit tough sometimes because iI'm not very good with people, but I manage to save myself by being the butt of my own jokes.
>>25267175
heyo, anon!
what kinda snake? why aren't you studying?
make sure you bundle up so you don't get sick.
>>
File: Comfysnek.png (890KB, 798x696px) Image search: [Google]
Comfysnek.png
890KB, 798x696px
>>25267188
Stimson's Python, she's super chill. Not studying because I'm a lazy fuck and I'm not feeling very motivated/cheerful.
>>
File: 1490393923328.jpg (18KB, 288x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490393923328.jpg
18KB, 288x480px
>>25267190
what qt! I got a ball python myself. Is there any particular reason you're feeling down?
anything that might help like cute snake pics or some other thing?
>>
>>25267200
I'd love a ball python so much but Australian law says we can only keep native undomesticated animals.
>>
>>25267200
a-are you naked with your snake
>>
>>25267203
ah.
>lol cane toads, foxes

that makes a lot of sense. good law.
>>25267208
that was from a while ago, but yeah.
We do cuddle naked sometimes. more body warmth. :/ It's not too strange is it? he's just a baby snake.
>>
>>25267214
He's gonna bite your dick dude

I'm sad because I got yelled at on facebook by people who didn't understand my joke :(
>>
>>25267219
was it a pedo joke? those hardly go over well, especially in child care
>>
>>25267219
nah. he's a good little snake and i don't have a dick for him to bite. Tell me the joke?
>>
>>25267225
>>25267227
Not a pedo joke but a specific joke for a very small group. Basically you shouldn't be on x group if you are y. Sort of like 'you shouldn't be on a (specific mother's group) if you're not a parent/guardian.' Apparently that's policing other people's fun time so I got chewed out and I backed off.
>>
>>25267243
ah, okay.
I'm sorry they didn't understand your joke..
>>
>>25266970
>hey.. hey guys and gals. lets just talk for a minute. how's your day been /soc/?
shit, I feel tired and depressed constantly
student, doing freelance translation
just want to move out of my shithole country and have a decent life in west
>why are you here?
I don't know
prog and post rock
two cats
>how's the weather?
cold and rainy
>come here often?;)
no
>>
what do you guys do for work?
im a thatcher
travel the world (any by that i mean the rest of europe and east asia)
why are you here?
meet new people
indie and psychedelic rock
what kinda pets you got?
2 cats
how's the weather?
been raining on and off
come here often?;)
on occasion
>>
not a bad day today, mild cloudy weather chilled outside with my cat for a bit and smoked a bit of weed when i got home from work
i water plants during the growing season at a big box retailer
a few months ago i planted an orchard of baby mulberry trees, in a few years after they are mature i hope to have some silk production going
im here cause irl human interaction is meh
>>
>>25266970
Teach high school

Mostly just to get drunk and get laid.

>why are you here?
School's out and I'm bored as shit

All sorts of shit from classic rock to weird obscure hipster shit

None, sadly. I want a kitty so bad but I can't have one in my shitty apartment.

>how's the weather?
Rainy, mostly

>come here often?;)
Way too much lately
>>
>>25268808
>>25268782
>>25268243
Lots of rain in lots of places.
>>
File: Bikko 9.jpg (872KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bikko 9.jpg
872KB, 1280x1024px
busy in the enjoyable way
herding idiots
finish college and get the fuck out of the country
>why are you here?
my primary board is particularly boring today
assorted machine noises that hardly even qualify as music
None, but I would consider adopting. Interested?
>how's the weather?
Breezy.
>come here often?;)
Not really.
>>
Op here. Been sleeping. x.x

>>25268243
You seem pretty down anon.... What's so wrong with your country? Where in the west would you like to move? What's freelance translation?
Sorry about that bad weather.

>>25268782
Ah you build roofs? Cool!
I'd like to travel a bit more myself... Mostly just in a. Beavis and Butthead Do America kind of adventure, though.. Talk to Daniel Johnston before he dies, meet Charles Manson, try peyote, stuff like that
>>25268795
Ah. Sounds nice. ^^ any pics of your trees or cat?
>>25268808
Ah, yer a teacher? ^^ How is it?
Those are decent aspirations, I guess.
Have you thought about that you're going to do now that schools out yet?
Weird obscure hipster shit? I have to say, I've never heard of this genre before..
Aw, no kitties? That sucks, man. :(
Sorry about the rain.

>>25268816
>>25268243
>>25267119
>>25268782
>>25268795

Lots of kitties too. :P
>>
Not to barge in and be a huge Negative Nancy, but since OP asked how things are going I am just gonna get this off my chest:

Garbage!! Very bad! I got dumped for another girl he thinks he's in love with! I feel sick all the time and can't talk about it without bursting into big ugly tears. Everything is terrible and feels bad and I'm such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25268864
Wh-why does that cool cat lady only have one leg?
>in the enjoyable way
Ah, I think I know what you mean. ^^ as in getting a lot of stuff done and feeling tuckered out, right?
Hearing idiots..?
Whats wrong with your country? Would you like to tell us what you're studying?
What's your primary board? Mine's /an/
Am I interested in adoption? Almost all of my animals are adopted. The once that aren't were rescued except for the chickens and snake. I bought them. Whenever I look for a pet I always ALWAYS check local shelters first. You'd be surprised how many pigeons are in foster care right now...
Then again a lot of shelters and adoption agencies make you jump through unnecessary hoops to get a pet and pay heavy adoption fees, so a lot of people would rather buy one. Fortunately for me and the animals around here the area I live in is pretty aware of this and is a no kill shelter that runs off of fees, volunteer work, and donations and who's prices are very reasonable.
What animal have you been considering, anon?
Do you like the breeze?
>>
>>25266970
>>25268936

ASL OP/
>>
>>25268918
Oh, fuck. I'm sorry anon. I've had a lot of experience with shitty relationships and I don't think there's much I can say to make you feel better, because that usually comes with time. A-at least now you know that he's an asshole. At least he left you now instead of years and years down the line, you know?
If I were you I'd just look for another one or maybe take a break and be a recluse?
I'm terribly sorry for you, anon. Just don't let it get to you self esteem wise, okay?
>>
>>25268940
M-my asl?
23/f/California
You? :3
>>
>>25268950
>You? :3
26 M midwest
I was going to try to contactfag you, but I'll answer your questions (in the OP)

pretty good, it's a Saturday so that's nice, work on Monday through Friday so weekends are highly prized
software engineer/developer, whatever you prefer to call it
work remotely from a beach with crystal clear water
>why are you here?
if by "here" you mean /soc/, sometimes boredom, sometimes boobs
anything that isn't country
cats! and I love them
>how's the weather?
shitty this weekend, but it doesn't bother me
>come here often?;)
some would say too much....
>>
>>25268946
Boy oh boy it's so hard not to let it wreck you, ya know? Like yeah I'm glad I found out he was a two timing playboy that will never change now but uuuuuugghh. This is such a slap in the face. Why is she better than me? Why did he choose her? Why did he keep carrying on with me like I was special when he was in love with this other girl? ): Why wasn't I enough?

Motherfucker had the audacity to ask to still be friends. Eat my entire ass, are you kidding me? Why would I willfully subject myself to watching you build a life with the girl you left me for? "The thought of losing you makes me sick!" A boo hoo hoo cry me a river.

Thank you for the kind words though anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>25268896
>Ah, yer a teacher? ^^ How is it?
It's been years and I still can't tell.
I think it might be terrible, but it's usually far too time consuming and stressful to give me the time and space to feel sad.

>Have you thought about that you're going to do now that schools out yet?
I wanna travel somewhere. Dunno where yet. Preferably some place I can get drunk and get laid. Preferably with a beach involved.

>Weird obscure hipster shit? I have to say, I've never heard of this genre before..
It's pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard of it.

>>25268918
Aw, I'm sorry, friend.
Grab a beer and pull up a seat and we'll all give you an e-hug.
>>
>>25268961
>I was going to try to contactfag
You can give me yours if you want anon.

What do you plan on doing this weekend?
Do you enjoy your job? I don't know much about technological stuff. Can barely run mods in fallout. x.x
You like beaches then?
Nobody seems to like country... I think they forget about Johnny paycheck and Patsy Cline..
How many cats do you have? Any pics?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>25268985
>Eat my entire ass
is that an invitation? just kidding

sounds shitty of him to do, if I were you I'd be thankful that it's over with at least and try my best to move on. not sure about the details in your relationship though, so maybe easier said than done
>>
>>25269000
>You can give me yours if you want anon
ohhh nice trips, do you have snapchat? that's the only current thing I have

>What do you plan on doing this weekend?
I've been trying to get healthier since last year, so exercising and relaxing, along with errands. maybe drinking later!
>Do you enjoy your job? I don't know much about technological stuff. Can barely run mods in fallout. x.x
i do love coding, but some of it can be mundane, and meetings can suck too
>You like beaches then?
love them. booze and beaches and bikinis
>Nobody seems to like country... I think they forget about Johnny paycheck and Patsy Cline..
ha, sorry, I've just never liked it
>How many cats do you have? Any pics?
none on my desktop, actually, but I have several cats (three, how many before I become crazy)
>>
>>25268896
>You seem pretty down anon.... What's so wrong with your country?

Shit economy, shit salaries, everything costs triple of its original price, slowly becoming a dictatorship, people are shit.

>Where in the west would you like to move?

I always liked Scandi countries but if I can make it US probably, I have loads of family and friends in US.

>What's freelance translation?

I mean it's translation but instead of working in an agency you do your shit freelance.

Love my kitties.
>>
how's your day been /soc/?
Lazy. I played a video game for most of the day. I took a walk around my apartment complex this evening and found a fairly nice end table that someone was throwing away, so I picked it up for myself.
Invoice processor. Entry level office job. Hopefully transferring to another position soon.
I'm really not sure anymore. My goal for the last two years was to pull myself out of debt and get my life back on track, which had me working two jobs for the majority of that time. My work weeks went from 50-80 hours so the majority of my time was spent either working or sleeping. I think I'm on track now, but now that I am, I guess I need a new goal.
why are you here?
I've been on 4chan since 2005, so I guess it's out of habit and not really having anywhere else to go most of the time.
I tend to gravitate towards indie, alternative rock, and video game OSTs, but last night I was listening to a lot of Dio.
what kinda pets you got?
I don't have any. The family cat died on New Year's Day though. He was probably 15, so at least he led a full life.
how's the weather?
Hot enough that I'm turning on the A/C in the apartment.
come here often?;)
More-so on the weekends these days.
>>
>>25268985
Yeah. I know that feel man. I know it well. But dont let it make you feel inadequate.
A lot of times when people cheat it's with someone who either shares a lot of personality traits or is completely different than you. Its mostly idealism's fault. :/ sometimes people just aren't good at relationships. Sometimes they feel like it gets too stagnate after the first few months or year of the honeymoon phase and just find anything to get out of it. I'm sure this'll be just the perfect opportunity for you to find some one else. Who knows? Maybe this will Bethe first step to finding someone you can build a life with...
But I'm only speaking out of personal experiences, myself.
He sounds like a bit of a manipulator with the whole "we can still he friends thing"

I'm sure you were enough, anon. It sounds like you really cared about him. You just need to find someone who'll Carr about you.
Took me 25+ relationships to find my special someone. (Then again sometimes I got bored and left)
>>
>>25268987
Hm.. My vacation spots are usually rated by the migratory patterns of animals, but california's got beaches, bitches, and drinks. (No seals this time of year though)
I'm intrigued with your hipster shit. Send me a link maybe?
>>25269010
I dont have snap chat. :/

Coding? I'm completely uneducated. X.x
I do love beaches myself. Sand crabs, crawdads, sand dollars, but baby crabs, sea anemones, and those crazy as black sea snails? Hell yeah.
>booze beaches and bikinis
O-oh yeah. Girls and alcohol are so cool. I feel you anon. ;-;
Its okay you don't have to like anything. :3
It'll take you twelve before you're a crazy cat guy and start hiding your cats in drawers at work.
>>25269021
Ah that does sound shitty.
At least you have friends and family here, right? That's something to be happy about...
Ah. Okay. Thats cool. ^^
What an adorable kitty, by the way!
>>25269030
Ah I love having lazy days. What game didja play?
Congrats on yer new table!^^ its been a pain in the ass firing decent furniture here.
Been sleeping on a "futon" on the floor like a hikkimori.
What position are you hopping to transfer to?
Well shit. I'm glad you managed to pull yourself out of debt!
I know how you feel. I've been here for 11 years now. It's my home. ;-;
What games.
Tbh my guilty pleasure is listening to blazblue and .flow's OSTs...
I'm sorry for your loss.. Its always hard to deal with the death of a family pet..
Sorry its so hot. x.x
>>
>>25269090
>I dont have snap chat. :/
no one ever does :( no nice girls from /soc/ anyway
>Coding? I'm completely uneducated. X.x
ha, well there's plenty of knowledge out there if you're yearning for it
>I do love beaches myself. Sand crabs, crawdads, sand dollars, but baby crabs, sea anemones, and those crazy as black sea snails? Hell yeah.
You sound like a crabby person. Boom.
>O-oh yeah. Girls and alcohol are so cool. I feel you anon. ;-;
you don't drink then I take it?
>It'll take you twelve before you're a crazy cat guy and start hiding your cats in drawers at work.
so I've got 8 more to go then. They need me damn it
>>
>>25269036
Yeah, very much a manipulator. I have had a string of bad relationships so I feel stupid for falling I to yet another one but ya know. Beating myself up probably won't fix it.

>>25269002
Definitely easier said than done but working on it. Anger is helping create some distance but it stresses me out to be so angry. I'm usually pretty chill so. Bleeehhh.
>>
File: hurricane-drink-recipe.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hurricane-drink-recipe.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>25269115
>Anger is helping create some distance but it stresses me out to be so angry. I'm usually pretty chill so

I sympathize, I'm not an angry person by nature either, so when I do get angry it usually happens in a flash and subsides quick

Have a drink, on the house.
>>
>how's your day been
It's been alright another lazy rainy day
I'm an animal caretaker at a pet store which is pretty fun
My dream is finally become some sort of scientist, have a beautiful girl friend, and a reptile room
>why are you here?
I just feel like socializing with strangers
Metal and acoustic an odd combo
two dogs, lots of fish, and my chameleon
>how's the weather?
Bipolar! It was 80 two days ago and now it's back to the 40s and rainy
>come here often?;)
sadly
>>
Pretty chill actually. Went to work for a bit, got to spend some quality time with my family
I unload trucks at a grocery store
>what are your dreams and aspirations?
I don't think I have any...im just kinda living life. I wouldn't mind getting payed to do stupid dangerous shit on the internet for people's entertainment
>why are you here?
That's kinda a big question...why are any of us here?
Rap, punk, alt rock, indie pop I'm a little all over the place
Currently none but I'm planning on getting a kitten
>how's the weather?
fucking sucks
>come here often?;)
Mainly on the weekends
>>
>>25269090
Rudra No Hihou, or Treasure of the Rudras. SNES rpg that was only released in Japan, but there's been an English translation for a while now. I've played it before, but never finished it.
Play any games yourself?

I've done the futon thing before, too. Is saving up for a mattress & box spring feasible?

Analyst where I'd be determining the validity of billable charges for my company. I started doing it on my own a while ago because I noticed a lot of kickback on the invoices I was sending out. I guess I'm pretty good at it, since I guess I've helped clean up a lot of my team's accounts.

You've been here 11 years? Did you ever think you'd still be here after all this tome?

Game OSTs I like: Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, Mario 64, Breath of Fire series, Secret of Mana

Yeah, the cat's death was really sudden. His kidneys just shut down over the course of a few months, which is apparently fairly common in cats. We all knew it would happen sooner or later, but not as sudden as it actually happened.

I'll live with the heat. How hot is it where you are?
>>
>>25269137
What kind of stupid dangerous shit are we talking here? I'm morbidly curious....
>>
File: 1495332881080-1081439.jpg (600KB, 1152x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495332881080-1081439.jpg
600KB, 1152x1920px
Its so nice out today.

>>25269112
Make a Kik if you want
C-crabby?
I drink whenever I feel like it, which isn't very often. I've only had a few shots of rum and some vodka for the past 2 years.
Oh so you take in strays?
>>25269115
Yeah. Me too. Do you know why?
For me its usually a want to be needed so I usually wind up with guys who are either depressed or lonely. And usually the lonely ones are Alone for a reason. :/
Identifying why you keep getting in shitty relationships and what constants they all have helps recognise when a relationship isn't going to work before you get too attached and get into one.
>>
File: Mr._Krabs.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Krabs.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>25269172
>Make a Kik if you want
It crashed my phone the last time I tried to open it, haven't bothered since. It's alright, femanon, we'll just never get to awkwardly say "what's up" outside of this thread lol
>C-crabby?
because a lot of the animals you listed were crabs! Or i think they are, I don't know much about marine life
>I drink whenever I feel like it, which isn't very often. I've only had a few shots of rum and some vodka for the past 2 years.
Drinking is my vice but that doesn't mean it's everyone's.
>Oh so you take in strays?
Mostly foster ones that need a home from the shelter. If they don't get adopted fast, then I'll adopt them myself.
>>
File: IMG_6564.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6564.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>25269166
Legit I'm almost willing to try anything
Although I specialized in stunts and climbing to really high places

Once I was a test subject for a homemade human kite experiment
>>
>>25269210
How does one get specialized for stunts and climbing so I never run into a situation where I could be specialized.... I am too clumsy I'm surprised that I'm still alive.........
>>
File: IMG_6490.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6490.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>25269234
Years of practice and having absolutely nothing better to do (I have a lot of energy and get bored very easily)

I am also surprised that I'm still alive lol
>>
>>25269132
Oh wow! What a dream...
My dad had a reptile room of sorts when I was young. I grew up with giant monitor lizards, a 12 ft long Python, and all kinda of reptiles. How'd you get into them?
What kinds of science are you interested in?
Any pet pics?
Its been pretty bipolar here too. Last week it was highs of 75 and lows of 60s. This week its remained in the 80s and 90s throughout the night.
>>25269137
Ah, that's nice. ^^
Bet ya got some truck loading muscles, huh?
What kind of dangerous shit?

I can't answer for anyone else but I'm here because I've always been here.
(And I have no irl friends)
Haha. I'm a bit of a punk myself.
Oh! Another Kitty.
Sorry bout the shitty weather. >>25269154
Never heard if em. ^^"
I play games whenever I feel like it. Usually some donkey kong, fallout, or HuniePop nowadays. I need to go back to the arcade soon and get my tekken and Mrs pacman fix.

I dunno. Depends on how much you spend on bills and rent and shit, I guess.
I didn't care to ever think about it. I never thought I'd leave /b/ for damn sure. As edgy as I was. I miss moot. He was cute.

I'm sorry, anon..
Its hot as FUCK
>>25269205

C-crabs are brachyura.
Sand dollars are clypeasteroida
Sea snails are gastropoda, ect ect.
Thats really cool that you foster kitties.
>>
>>25269258
HARDCORE PARKOUR
>>
File: WIN_20160429_17_44_27_Pro.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160429_17_44_27_Pro.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>25269263
WELL, ever since I was a kid I was into animals. I can vividly remember being three telling my parents that when I wanted to grow up I wanted to be a dog; I literally wanted to become a fucking furry lolol. Later on, I just became fascinated with them and began reading up on those stinky lizards.
I'm interested in zoology and forensic science... Haven't really decided which one which is why I'm at a community college earning my associates to start haha
And of course !!! (Sorry for my stupid looking face, this is her around 8-9 months!)
Ummmm it's better than having winter weather
>>
>>25269263

Donkey Kong is good. What's HuniePop?

/b/ and 4chan felt more exclusive in the old days, I guess. I miss the old memes and GET posts. I actually sort-of met moot once. We shared an elevator at Otakon in 2009 or 10.

You have any pets atm?

Crazy HOT. Haven't had a proper winter in two years. I miss snow.
>>
>>25266970
pretty average, watching movies
working for my moms company lmao
natural history museum technician, herpetologist, snake milker, early grave
>why are you here?
who knows
90s goth bs and cute lady vocalists
none right now :/
>how's the weather?
it's pretty hot but windy lately which is nice
>>25269296
fuck that's a cute lizard
>>
>>25269296
It's like, pincing your nose..
>>
>>25269296
Lol I was really bad as a kid. All we had was animals and I was only interested in catching frogs and crickets to feed them and all I watched was Scooby doo and animal planet.
I used to draw paws on all my socks and put them on my hand and feet and every day I was a different animal. I'd have socks that had claws drawn on them if I was a bear or raccoon and clawless ones if I was a dog or cat.
My mom had bunnies too and they weren't very socialized so my plan to get around that was to put on bunny ears and try to assimilate into their bunny culture by wiggling my nose.
I bamboozled the fuck out of them
That's a very beautiful chameleon! What's its name? Is it really as hard to take care of them as everyone says it is? Is it a boy or a girl? Does it change colour?
Haha. Good luck with yer school shit!
I suppose its a lot better.
>>
>>25269330
Oh my day and shit. I got a nice tan, now I'm a tan chan and not a pale chan.
I work in healthcare
I'm going to be a healthcare mogul
I'm here for entertainment
Not picky with music, as long as it's catchy or pleasing to the ears/soul/mind.
Dog, I has a dog.
>>
>>25269322
I have Two chickens, two parakeets, 52 snails, a pigeon, 3 dogs, a snake and a hamster.
>>25269325
Ah, what movies?
What kinda company?

I like hot wind myself.
>>
>>25269352
Ah nice! Hey, why do people get tans out of curiosity? I van understand just falling asleep in the warmth of the sun because it feels nice, but not for the sole purpose of getting tan. Is it just relaxing or what?
In healthcare? Are you a nurse or do you give people insurance?
Any pics of yer doggo?
>>
>>25269359

Wow. That's a ton of pets. Just an animal lover?

>>25269352

What kind of healthcare mogul?
>>
>>25269330
SHE'S MY LOVING WIFE AND I ADORE HER.... don't encourage me I will spam her pics
>>25269341
My childhood in a nut shell, I got into drawing because I loved doodling animals that I learned about that day based on what I watched on TV
BUNNY ASSIMILATION
Her name is Veruca and yes they are very much little pains in the ass. Especially since she's a lady, she lays her eggs and the whole egg-laying process is awful. I mean as long as you keep up with the maintenance and do your research they're pretty easy to take care of. The more automated their habitat is the better! Yeah she does, but it's not based on environment, it's based on the mood!
>>
>>25269387
Yeah. I just love animals.
>>25269390
Aw. What a pretty name for a chameleon. ^^
What does the egg laying process entail?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.