[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a baby. I'm in my early 30's and I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4739.jpg (23KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4739.jpg
23KB, 700x468px
I want a baby.

I'm in my early 30's and I've been hooking up with random Tinder chicks and giving them creampies. I don't even care if I get the Hi-five. I just want some offspring.

I'm above average attractiveness so chicks make an "exception" about using condoms. Usually it just result in an angry woman and a Plan B pill.

Where are all these white trash hoes who don't believe in birth control?
>>
>wanting white trash hoes
>wanting a baby
Pick one.

The trashier you get, the more likely you'll get a woman who doesn't care about the welfare of her baby and will smoke, drink, etc while pregnant and increase your chances of having a child with disabilities that will be incredibly costly to manage on top of regular childcare expenses.

I feel like I'm talking to a literal 16yo here, but if you are not financially and emotionally ready to have a baby, do fucking not. Kids are expensive in both money, time, and mental power. If you jump into it purely on some sort of biological emotional impulse without being 100% prepared, you're going to either end up giving that kid a shitty life, or you're going to regret it and throw them into foster care hell.
>>
> if you are not financially and emotionally ready to have a baby, do fucking not
this
white people must NOT breed under any circumstance

that being said
>early 30's
you are already past breeding age, the chances that your child will have down syndrome or autism or some other such mental disease skyrocket with each consecutive year after 25, both sperm and egg wise
it's best that you accept your fate, and accept the eternal nothingness that awaits you
>>
>>25266242
>the chances that your child will have down syndrome or autism or some other such mental disease skyrocket with each consecutive year after 25
This is skewed information. Past 35 is typically when it becomes risky. Below that, the risk is marginally higher than if you were to have kids before 25, but it's still negligible. The whole "you can't have kids past 25 because you might have a disabled baby" thing is on par with "Don't do anything because it might give you cancer."

Plus, the risk of having disabled kids is always present regardless of age or anything else.
>>
>>25266291
jesus christ man, i made the 25 thing up and here you are agreeing with it
i like how you didn't disagree with the first part of my post tho, kiekelbergblattstein
>>
>>25266336
>i made the 25 thing up and here you are agreeing with it
I'm not "agreeing" with it, it was mildly factual information, even if you didn't intend it to be, and the numbers were off. I've seen it spread around here before, though usually to tell girls "no one wants you past 25", kek.

>i like how you didn't disagree with the first part of my post tho,
Because your post was obviously facetious, despite the above, so it wasn't worth responding to.
>>
>>25266112
Do you not understand this is a recipe for being tied to an unstable woman for decades because you share a child?

Knock that random sex shit off and focus on finding a woman who wants kids that you can have a cordial if distant relationship with.
>>
>>25266367
it wasn't mildly factual at all you silly cunt

because you're encouraging people not to have kids until they're 'comfortable' which isn't gonna happen, you're indirectly encouraging the throngs of shitskin monkeys
i mean, it's good that you won't have kids coz you've obv got a low IQ but don't fuck it up for others
>>
>>25266384
>it wasn't mildly factual at all you silly cunt
It is though.
>>
>>25266408
alright mate
>>
File: 1471915406226.jpg (888KB, 802x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1471915406226.jpg
888KB, 802x1020px
so... is anyone gonna answer about where to find these white trash hoes??? posting breeding stock
>>
File: 1489584791747.jpg (437KB, 740x946px) Image search: [Google]
1489584791747.jpg
437KB, 740x946px
bump
>>
>>25266410
Doctors offer genetic counseling to women whose due date is past age 35 for that specific reason, but what do doctors know about human health?
>>
File: 1478111091255.jpg (1MB, 2667x3677px) Image search: [Google]
1478111091255.jpg
1MB, 2667x3677px
>>
File: t3_4tkqxo.jpg (209KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4tkqxo.jpg
209KB, 900x1349px
>>
>>25266414
>>25266419
>>25266426
>>25266429
>>>/s/
>>
>>25266429
Snapchat me
Scooba5449
>>
I'm f and 20 and honestly I can't think of anything more than having a loving husband and a baby. I know that I'm young but I just want to settle down, have a family but if I tell guys that they'll run away as fast as they can. Feel bad.
>>
>>25266584
25 male here, feel exactly how you do so don't feel alone. Up to chat about it by chance? Kik youngcaesar24
>>
>>25266584
I'm 28 and I want to settle down already.
Kinda sucks that I can't find anyone to do it with
>>
>>25266414
The south.

Seriously, if you're white, have a job, have a car, and a place to live you'll find no shortage of 18-20 year olds who want a baby.
>>
Is anyone else a slight pedo vib from OP?

Also, why not pay a whores rent to carry child to term and a bonese when it pops
>>
>>25266584
I think that's awesome. Where do you live?
>>
>>25266667
brazil lol moving to australia soon
>>
>>25266708
>Brazil fem
I want to talk with you
>>
>>25266753
why tho?? lol
>>
>>25266759
Nudes

Of course
>>
>>25266242

>your child will have down syndrome or autism

Much like your parents.
>>
>>25266375

>Do you not understand this is a recipe for being tied to an unstable woman for decades because you share a child?

If she's literally crazy, then I'll just dump her and raise the kid solo. If you're talking about "drama" and normal relationship shit, then I've been dealing with that from women for years.

>Knock that random sex shit off and focus on finding a woman who wants kids that you can have a cordial if distant relationship with.

As if that's so fucking easy.
>>
>>25266602

I used to live in Nashville, now I live in NYC. I've been fucking PhDs who've heard of birth control.
>>
Kinda the same desu. I just want to impregnate woman. I think its the hottest thing ever. especially with stranger hookups. I know its fucked but I mean I dont hide it and they take it.
>>
>>25267861
same anon. of the 15 girls ive been with, 12 have been creampied. ive even gotten some into it. the current girl im with loves them, she literally asks for them. a few times shes sucked my dick right after. its great man, shes a good woman too.
i love uni, always good girls if you know where to look.
>>
>>25266242
>White people shouldn't breed
Either a Jew, Nigger, or White apologist.

>>25266112
Just settle down with a decent woman who wants to get married, instead of trashy whores. Also, read parenting books if you're serious, don't be ignorant and a shitty father.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.