[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couldn't find one in the catalog. Standard BDSM thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 26

Couldn't find one in the catalog. Standard BDSM thread? Not femdom exclusive, not DDlg, just BDSM in all it's varieties.

Don't be a whiny bitch.
Don't harass others/push past their limits.
Be honest about kinks.
Have fun.
Be safe.

>Age/Sex/Location
>Sub/Dom/Switch
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
>Long-term or hookup?
>Kinks and sexual interests
>Hard limits
>Describe your personality
>What are you looking for?
>Why are you posting?
>Contact info
>>
File: a.jpg (98KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
98KB, 1000x523px
>Age / Sex / Location
25 / F / NorCal

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom

>Little/Caregiver
Caregiver

>LDR or IRL meeting?
IRL ideally transition to live in

>How much Discreetness?
None needed, happy to give any asked

Pet play, dollification, bondage, lingerie, toys, rough sex, flogging, spanking, anal play and training

> Hard limits
Blood, urine, scat , I like to keep things clean

I'm a bit of a shut in but I like going out to get my nails done or shop. Usually I spend much of my time taking care of the house, cooking and baking. I love video games and spend a fair deal of time on overwatch, Diablo iii, breath of the wild, and city skylines at the current moment. I also enjoy Catan, munchkin and gloom. When I'm not hanging out at home I'm an avid gym goer and spend a lot of time in the pool so I like to think I have a decent lifestyle outside of home. I have a Dom male partner who is supportive of my search and who I will share you with as part of your training.

I'm looking for a little to care for. Ideally someone 18-21, short, and into the idea of being athletic if they aren't already. Interested in the same hobbies and inexperienced if possible. I'd love to teach a younger girl how great a kinky lifestyle is.

>Contact info
Kik is Hollywantsadolly
I'm happy to answer questions
>>
Posted in the DDlg thread and found I'm really not into the same kinds of stuff most DDs are. So I'll repost here.

>Age/Sex/Location
19/MtF/SE USA
>Sub/Dom/Switch
I can do both, but I think I'd like subbing here. If you'd really like, I could domme. I'm not bad at it.
>Top/Bottom
Probably a bottom.
>LDR or IRL meeting?
LDR only
>Long-term or hookup?
Not really looking for a relationship, but I wouldn't mind maintaining contact for fun.
I like ropes a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I can be convinced to do some other stuff, too.
>Hard limits
No scat, no piss, no blood, no outing/blackmail, no "failed male" stuff. I want to be treated like a woman.
Dedicated, quirky, versatile. I can be whoever I need to be for the situation.
Just some fun over Kik or Discord or something. Not necessarily commitment, but I would like someone to lewd D/S with. Also, I don't want a partner significantly older than me. Keep it below 23 at most, I think.
>Contact info
If you love me, post yours. I'll contact you.
>>
>>25264752
Kik is VoltusVox
M/22
I also like ropes.
>>
Bump for interest. Anyone into just standard BDSM, whether it's ropes, leather, caning, or pegging, post! We want you!
>>
Anybody have good self-bondage guides?
>>
File: 1441431728698.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1441431728698.gif
985KB, 500x252px
26/M/TX (DFW)

looking for sexually casual/laid back ladies to fuck irl

I like bdsm (switch), public sex, pet play, archivization, roleplay, eating pussy, fem orgasm/squirting and much more

nothing phallic in my orifices

i'm a chill but depressing nihilist with interests including 420, anime, movies, tv, vidya, bleak/experimental music and reading

fwb/fuck buddy

kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25264745
If only i was in NorCal instead of NJ
>>
File: IMG_5283.jpg (226KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5283.jpg
226KB, 750x1334px
>Age/Sex/Location
23/M/VA
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Subby Switch
>Top/Bottom
Either/or
>LDR or IRL
Mostly just looking for conversation, more than anything else
>Long-term or hookup?
Either would be cool with me, but again, chat is more my speed for the time being.
Super into latex, bondage, and erotic hypnosis
Petplay seems like fun.
>Hard limits
Bathroom play
Quiet, generally. When I have an interest in the subject matter though, good luck getting me to shut up.
I like trying new things, and thanks to living a generally busy life I greatly value being able to spend my free time relaxing.
Someone with similar interests to chat with, even if it's not for an extended period, or even particularly meaningful.
>Why are you posting?
To find someone I can talk to. Basically the same answer as the last question, I'm not sure what exactly the distinction is.
>Contact info
kik: ay_ronn

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>25264752
Wow you sound great! I'm 20/m/switch, like ropes too, and more. My kik is thedark22knight if you're interested in chatting
>>
>>25267704
Dear, don't be shy to reach out. I have a very well-paying, professional job that takes me to NYC for 3-4 days every month or so. Maybe we can meet up on your coast just to get to know one another? Maybe go shopping?

Kik is Hollywantsadolly
>>
>>25264752
Kik: aamonbrother

I'm 19 as well
>>
18 M Sub
Alwaysnakedd
I can't find anyone who will even give me a chance
I don't even care if you're a dude or trans or a regular mistress just looking for something
>>
21 male, straight, toned, submissive and from Europe, but I also like to switch once in a while

I'm not really into that sissy shit and or anal, but I enjoy bondage and nipple play. Besides that I enjoy to fool around and try new things :)

Kik: Eksenkarl
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
27/M/Ky
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch
>Top/Bottom
I can do either
>LDR or IRL
IRL would be cool but Im open to either
>Long-term or hookup?
What ever happens, happens
Im open to try just about anything but as of late Im really into sounding, light cbt as in just a bit of slapping and biting and maybe tie it up, and public play there is a couple of other things i dont want to say here.
>Hard limits
scat, puke and Im sure there is something else
I normally keep to myself but I do enjoy being around others, Im just shy. I try not to take things too seriously, Im pretty sarcastic at times, and Im pretty nerdy
Preferably a female that would like to be friends and who would like casual convos with as well
>Why are you posting?
Just curious to see if anyone messages me
>Contact info
kik: af136972
Discord: Orgreelfrius#8908
>>
>>25264752
I'm M19, francislmm
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-17-34-27.png (690KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-17-34-27.png
690KB, 1080x1920px
25/M(Bi)/TX (FH/K)
Switch
Both
LDR leading into IRL
Bit of an oral fixation, ropes, blood, gentle/loving dom, having someone to take care of, little bit of exhibition, etc. We can discuss it later, bit I'll try anything once, for the most part- and if gets you off, I'm ok with it.
Scat, vomit.
I try to be kind and polite with strangers. Once I open up, limits disappear- joking about most anything is cool with me. I like to read, play video games, watch anime/tv shows/movies and chill out, though adrenaline-rush stuff is awesome too. Cooking and baking are fun to me, and I love to see people enjoy my food. I listen to almost any kind of music, but I prefer EDM of various kinds, Rock, Country, and Classical. I'm an oddball, but I'm likeable.
Looking for a friend or a relationship. I prefer whites and latinas. All I was raised around, all I'm attracted to.
Posting because I dunno how to connect with the bdsm scene around here. I'm relatively new to Texas.
If anybody is interested, I can make a kik.
Hopefully the attached helps.
>>
>>25264752
This is me. I'm looking for a Dom to help me tie myself up tonight. Male or female doesn't matter. Just want an experienced rigger to rope me up over Kik. I can provide pictures too.
>>
>>25269504
DO NOT MESSAGE THIS KIK
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET DICKS SENT TO THEM
>>
>>25269184
Damn you posted that 20 minutes after I went to sleep, else I would have helped haha
>>
19 f FL
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Idk what this means
>LDR or IRL
I'm just curious
>Long-term or hookup?
Hookup
Did a daddy/daughter role play for the first time and enjoyed it. I also love rough sex, I'm not very experienced so who knows what else
>Hard limits
No gross stuff, but besides that I'm willing to try things
I'm awkward and shy at first but once I get going I'm bubbly jumpy and friendly
I'm curious and just delving in this world
>Why are you posting?
Curiosity
>Contact info
I'll add your kik?
>>
>>25270283
timtim3711 add me
>>
20-something M Europe Straight Switch
6"4/1m90 and about 75 kilo's skinny/fit
i've been told i have a nice body, and a nice butt.

I`m looking for a female, preferrably switch but anything is fine.
i love to show off and i hope you'll love to watch me do so.
i`m very kinky so i dont mind doing things for you that may be a bit unusual.
we will find out if it works or not

skype= Live:nlsocsk

dont be shy, i dont bite. if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out

i`m very openminded so if you want a normal chat thats fine too

Men keep adding me....it says Straight which means i do not like men. dont add me if you're a dude, that simple!
>>
>>25270283
Alwaysnakedd add me
>>
>>25270262
I'm awake now. Want to talk?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
22/m/philly suburbs
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom
>Top/Bottom
Top..... seems like a repetitive question m8
>LDR or IRL
Either, both
>Long-term or hookup?
either, both
power, blindfolding, biting, giving/getting head, actual sex, spanking, choking, giving orders, training, public play
>Hard limits
piss/shit, raceplay
When not doing this, pretty laid back, going into a pretty stiff collar field so this is I guess how i stay in control. Make bad jokes, like to talk about whatever, book-ish and such.
Someone to talk to, best would be a girl to train and work slowly with. In person would be the best thing obviously
>Why are you posting?
Still repetitive
>Contact info
https://fetlife.com/users/5369320
kik is phillyyaks
>>
>>25270283

If you're still adding people I'd love to chat. My kik is:

Regal235
>>
File: 1493806576024.jpg (154KB, 852x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1493806576024.jpg
154KB, 852x1257px
>Age/Sex/Location
23/m/Melbourne Australia
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
IRL > LDR, but either
>Long-term or hookup?
Long term, but either
BDSM, forced orgasm, spanking, service,
>Hard limits
Scat, blood, any other stuff like that
INTJ(if you know what that is)
Pic
>Why are you posting?
Worth a shot
>Contact info
kik skylinesidebyside
>>
"I want you to fetch a tub of lard from the Supermarket after work tonight - Your going to chomp your way through the whole thing tonight"

"Have you ever wondered how man pennies would fit in your mouth? Well, go and get the jar. I can't wait to hear the sound of them clinking against your teeth. They taste rusty? No shit sherlock. Pour another handful in your mouth. Hahaha are you choking? Another handful... That's right. Now lets hear what it sounds like when you slap your face with your rigth hand, five times. As hard as possible."

"Tonight, whore, your name is pukey. I have a bet with the guys that I can get at least 6 voms out of you tonight. Lets get started. Go and wear your favourite dress, a white one would be best...."

"Bitch, tonight you are going out in the woods hunting for worms. Hands and knees. Fetch me half a dozen worms, the longest and slimiest you can find."

Getting the picture right now? I like creative, weird, and sometimess extreme shit.

>ASL
26 f uk

>Sexy orientation/kinky orientation
Pan-Sexual Submissive Masochist

>What are you into?

I am seeking a cold, calculating, and sadistic dominant with a passion for creative cruelty.

You should have no emotional attachment to me whatsoever.

Your interests should at the very least err on the side of the extreme and you should have no problem with expressing this interests in your opening message.
>>
>>25271281

Interests include:

- Budget control / minor financial fuckery
- Facial Torture
- Mouth Torture
- Emotional Sadism
- Extreme Humiliation/Degradation
- Outdoors play (inc objects)
- Chemical Play
- (Very) Rough Anal Play
- Gagging/Deepthroat/Vomit
- Sensory Deprivation
- Minor Limb/Anatomy Damage
- Bruises
- Forced Intoxication / Addiction
- Abrasion
- Heavy impact play (Hammers)
- Thrown/dropped objects (Garbage, Rocks, Bricks)
- Garbage play
- Disgusting/gross food or 'food' consumption
- Watersports
- Defeminisation

>What are your hard limits?

- Roleplay (Fuck that, this shit is real)
- Leaving lasting marks on the face
- Tooth Damage (My last play partner knocked out a tooth)
- Head Shaving
- Knife Play/Cutting
- Electricity - Fuck that shit.
- Consuming scat (Other scat play is okay)
- Public
- Anything that reveals my identity.

>What do you want to get out of this thread?

Like-minded sadist to discuss the above and indulge in random acts of anonymous violence and sadomasochism. Any play will be online

>Post some contact info, if you dare.

[email protected]

I don't want to know your name and you should not ask mine. I'd prefer you pick a name/term for me to call myself and tell me what you want me to call you. In your message please tell me exactly what you liked about this advert and exactly what you are hoping to gain from emailing me. Lets cut to the chase, this is about you hurting me to get yourself off so keep things simple and impersonal.
>>
File: a45bf9_6208056.jpg (59KB, 690x1034px) Image search: [Google]
a45bf9_6208056.jpg
59KB, 690x1034px
Bump
>>
File: 1439014630570.png (607KB, 1050x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1439014630570.png
607KB, 1050x1100px
>Age/Sex/Location
21, male, Michigan
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch
>Top/Bottom
Either
>LDR or IRL
Either, not picky
>Long-term or hookup?
Also either
I have a lot of kinks that go both ways depending on whether I'm being dominant or submissive. I like giving and receiving a lot of them. Exhibitionism, bondage, humiliation, exposure, spanking, anal play, public play, total obedience, collars, cumplay. The main one for when I'm being dominant is blackmail, love the idea of being in total control of a girl's life through coercion. When I'm sub, some specific ones are forced bi, sissification, and strap-ons.
>Hard limits
Blood, scat, piss, being arrested
Easygoing, cool with most anything, pretty lighthearted and humorous
Anything really. A nice girl to blackmail into doing my bidding would be cool, and so would a controlling domme.
>Why are you posting?
Just trying to explore the world, man
>Contact info
kik: ThothAcolyte
>>
>>25270283
if ur still adding im really good with roleplay or if u just want to chat/ hang out add at oedanon
>>
>>25270283
23, ger
Seb.h.
>>
>>25270283
Nj_anon
>>
>>25272001
Added ya
>>
>>25270283
This is me btw and I'm still adding people to talk to
>>
>>25270283
Hey I'm a 27 year old Dom in Florida. My Kik is roundrobins33
>>
>>25270283
18 M in South Florida, Also not very experienced. We can learn together
kik: riverend19
>>
Am I weird if I don't want sex in my femdom? I was talking to someone online about it and they said something to the effect of: "so what about the sex" and it hadn't even occurred to me to include sex in a BDSM relationship.

I'm really into BDSM but I like it for slavery, submission, humiliation aspects and mostly just for submitting to someone else and becoming their slave and become less than human. I don't really want sex in there.
>>
>>25271287
So you sound like either an extreme psycho or a troll, before I wastes my time and energy emailing you with inventive acts of sadomasochism for someone who will flake or just masturbate to my ideas without me receiving anything, tell me how I'm going to know that you do what I tell you? Will you send pictures or video ? I don't care if you edit it for anonymity but I'm not going to wastes my fucking time either.
>>
>>25270283
Would you ever explore fisting with a partner you really trusted?
>>
>>25272098
Not at all. Sex is secondary to the intimacy I'd get with a male partner.
>>
>>25272098
No. Its not weird.

I started out subbing in a regular relationship, so sex was an integral part of it.

The issue was that the name of the game was "Mistress first." And often the drop i'd feel post orgasm was pretty shitty.

Eventually found myself in a D/s relationship that was entirely unsexual, and i found it so much better. The slow fade out from subspace, rather than a quick halt, was very relaxing.

Just be clear in your desires. Often i'll state i'm not interested in sex, but i will pleasure the dominant without issue.
>>
Age/Sex/Location
21/F/Canada
>Sub/Dom/Switch
99% sub, I am willing to do light dom
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
Both I guess
>Long-term or hookup?
Hookup
>Kinks and sexual interest?
Please spank me, degrade, make me cum and cum again, pick what I'm allowed to eat, pet my hair and call me a good girl. Tie me up, that's probably my favourite one
>Hard limits
Don't make me bleed or shit piss shit
Autism-chan
?????
>Why are you posting?
Because I'm horny af
>Contact info
Post yours, I can do a timestamp.
>>
onorvas#0783

Dominant from Canada
>>
>>25273594
>>
>>25273594
kik astropoppa
>>
>>25273594
Pepperonipizzza kik me
>>
>>25273594
I'd leave my kik, but I'd rather have a longer term sexting relationship, it's more fulfilling when you can take time to learn and specialize for a certain partner, your kinks are perfect and autism chan girl is hot.
>>
File: nemodrip.gif (792KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nemodrip.gif
792KB, 320x240px
>Age/Sex/Location
28/m/NYC
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Bottom
>LDR or IRL
Either
>Long-term or hookup?
Hookup or just chatting.
Femdom, feminization, light bondage, foot worship, face sitting, spanking, verbal humiliation, chastity play, forced bi.
>Hard limits
Blood, piss, scat, animals
Laid back, love sex.
If someone wants to meet up, great, but really just looking for women and like-minded subs to chat with. Not really into cybering, just chatting about our sexual interests.
>Why are you posting?
Cuz I love talking about sex with people. Sharing my experiences, learning theirs, getting ideas.
>Contact info
kik: nemotrap
>>
File: 34254364746.jpg (216KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
34254364746.jpg
216KB, 750x1000px
>Age/Sex/Location
28/m/PA
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
Either is fine
>Long-term or hookup?
Prefer long term, but if it doesn't happen it wouldn't be the end of the world.
I'm a actively practicing Shibari practitioner at a local shop, spanking, taunting, teasing, masturbation instruction, very minor DDlg interest on my part if the sub is about it, many other minor things that could be discussed privately.
>Hard limits
Blood and shit
I'm a generally laid back person, but I can get pretty invested in the things I care about. I spend most of my free time looking into new places to practice or finding new/interesting ties. I'm the kind of guy who has a fairly boring week of reading or watching Netflix, then finding something exciting to do during the weekend to make up for lost time.
Generally speaking, a sub (possibly switch) lady to share my shibari interest with. Whether that means just talking about it, or evolving into a relationship of sorts, anything is fine really. I just have a strong passion for the process and like conversing with those who want to be/like to be tied.
>Why are you posting?
See.. above?
>Contact info
Kik is tim.evans (no it's not my real name)
>>
>>25273594
Kik is tim.evans
>>25273691
is my post
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
21/trans girl/US
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch
>Little/Caregiver
Caregiver
>LDR or IRL meeting?
either or
>How much Discreetness?
A fair amount, I prefer to keep things private
Pet play, servitude, bondage, lingerie, sensory play, impact play, biting, orgasm control, femdom, degradation/humiliation, body worship
> Hard limits
Scat, public play, blood play
I'm usually slow to warm up to someone but I can be very affectionate and caring. I've been on hrt for almost 17 months. I'm also androgynous, tall, pale, and I'm chubby
To talk to other kinky trans girls or femboys, maybe trade pictures, flirt a bit, I'm up for anything like that
>Contact info
Kik is AlexErin9
>>
>>25273594
im pretty good at domming
kik - oedanon
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
24/F/TX
I'm pansexual (aka fancy bi)

>Sub/Dom/Switch
I don't do D/s. I'm a sadomasochist, period.

>Top/Bottom
Either.

>LDR or IRL
IRL only.

>Long-term or hookup?
Preferably long term.

Into as a bottom: pain, impact play, caning, flogging, bastinado, sadistic massage, electro wand, clit spanking, cupping, gangbangs, threesomes, high heels, ballet boots, cropping, wartenburg pinwheel, temperature play, cunt and breast worship, petplay, consensual non-consent, little sis roleplay

Into as a top: crossdressing/forced feminization/sissification, humiliation, forced BJs, guided BJs, BJ training, corset training, high heel training, forced cunt worship, CBT, objectification,degradation, consensual non-consent, big sis roleplay

Curious about: fire flogging, suspension, fire cupping, predicament bondage, single tails, WAM, body painting, erotic wrestling, primal

>Hard limits
Anal, bodily fluids

>Soft Limits
breath play, tickling

Sarcastic, fiery, independent, passionate. Sweet, thoughtful, smart.

Someone equally passionate and independent, but someone understanding and patient.

>Why are you posting?
Because I can, and you can't stop me!

>Contact info
Please quote this post with contact info and I will add.
>>
dom, daddy, bondage, chastity, pegging, anal play,

i'm bi and up to a lot of things!!

kik: Mr.Boh23
>>
>>25273812
20/M/Canada
Switch
Longterm is fine, most of your kinks are fine with me
onorvas#0783
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25273812

Hi this

>>25267065

Is me. Hit me up and let's have fun!
>>
File: IfKlHXM.jpg (1MB, 1440x1857px) Image search: [Google]
IfKlHXM.jpg
1MB, 1440x1857px
>>25264729
>Age/Sex/Location
21/M/Georgia

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom (Also like daddy/caregiver)

>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
LDR is fine.

>Long-term or hookup?
Both are fine with me

I guess normal dom shit. I like to have complete control, with what one would wear out and about, spanking, choking, hair pulling (doing this to the other party.)
>Hard limits
scat and blood is a big nono
Sweet and affectionate yet cold and dominant

Someone to chat with, new girls, etc etc

>Why are you posting?
Because i am legit so bored

>Contact info
Kik: evilangel9

Pic Related
>>
>>25273812
Hey there, 19/m/tx
Kik: aquamangbats
>>
File: mr peanutbutter.jpg (105KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mr peanutbutter.jpg
105KB, 800x450px
>>25273812
>>25270283
>>25273594

>Age/Sex/Location
36/m/tx
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
Prefer a real-world encounter eventually, but talking and stuff online first. LDR is ok if we communicate really well and are super far apart.
>Long-term or hookup?
enjoying an experience a few times, or many times over long-term is great, but I've had some unforgettable hookup experiences. It all depends on logistics and luck I guess.
Many and varied. I'm dominant and a sadist.I enjoy almost all the things, many types of play and rp (ddlg, older brother, rabid animal that somehow got into the house). All types of impact play, rope, toys or just manual restraint and play, edge play (breath, fire, cutting). I'm willing to explore many different limits and new things, but by no means are extremes required. Don't be scurred, safewords and hard limits are always respected.
> Hard limits
Disrespect, scat, non-repeatable death scenes
Easygoing, irreverent, half sarcastic most of the time, passionate, able to talk about anything. An enthusiastic observer of life and reality.
A fun young woman to talk to and/or play with, duh
>Why are you posting?
Just moved, looking for some fun new people to talk to.
>Contact info
Sir.khan on kik
>>
>ASL
18/M(Gay,but pre op MtF's and traps are good too)/Portland,OR
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>LDR or IRL
either one
>Long term or hookup
Whatever happens,happens. Whatever doesn't,doesn't
>Kinks
Too many to list,but my favorites ATM are petplay,gokkun,begging,long haired guys,Body worship,watersports,light pain,light CBT,forniphillia,general humiliation and degrading tasks,SPH,hypnosis,servitude spit,body odor, remote controlled vibrating butt plugs and shock collars,and serial killer/kidnapping roleplay
>Hard Limits
Insults(being condescending and teasing is great though),Chastity,Scat,Blood,anything that risks public exposure (9/10 times I can only play in my bathroom/bedroom),age play,financial shit,ABDL.
Might be some other stuff I can't think of right now Idk.
>I'm socially awkward,shy,Morbid,and slightly cynical but can be a lot more upbeat once I get to know someone . I'm a Gamer and avid comic reader. I love all sorts of board games and video game but currently playing Dead Rising 3 and Steamworld Heist atm. I love anything that's dark or strange. I also enjoy cooking,Edgy humor,and going on long walks.
>what I'm looking for
Doms,preferably long haired ones.
Someone who'll call me boy.
People under 32 only. No ripped guys.
I'm Interested in chatting,Swapping pics and fantasies,Roleplay,maybe LDR and definitely IRL if that's even possible.
>contact info
kik: doublethemingus
>>
>>25271281
you sound like loads of fun

>I could easily go full Insex on your ass
>>
>>25271287
>[email protected]

I will send you a mail.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
21/M/Washington US
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Bottom
>LDR or IRL
While I would like an IRL I can settle with LDR
>Long-term or hookup?
would like a Long-term relashion ship, But Hookups are great also
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
97% Exhibitionist
95% Voyeur
94% Experimentalist
91% Degradee
85% Boy/Girl
74% Non-monogamist
68% Ageplayer
66% Primal (Prey)
65% Rope bunny
63% Submissive

Also Piss and a few...other ones *coughincestcough*
>Hard limits
No blood, braking of limbs ,or getting arrest/fired from my job.
I am a shy quiet guy at first then open up to be a huge perv who wont shut up about sex, open minded to new things, huge nerd who is too slutty for his own good.
Someone to show me the ropes, maybe help me get into slightly kinker things(Kinda hard to do with my mind set). again, Maybe move in with them and start a openminded family. I am by so gender isn't an issue with me
>Why are you posting?
Board, horny as hell, and I have tomorrow off.
>Contact info
Kik: Gamer_KM, Please say your from the BDSM thread, I kinda posting everywhere tonight.

(Pic related: Me)
>>
>>25274472
Fuck forgot to put scat too under hard limits, welp too late now
>>
>>25264729
>Age/Sex/Location
23 / M / NSW, Australia.
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
IRL
>Long-term or hookup?
Long term
Anything control based or general sadism. Restraints, but I avoid rope for the most part (sorry, nothing artsy). If my sub is interested in being humiliated I can pull that off too.
>Hard limits
Blood, scat, etc. Basically all your usual unsanitary gross stuff.
Pretty normal for the most part. I have my interests, I'm happy with my own company or being around people, I study and work. I also get turned on by controlling or hurting people sexually. You know, normal stuff.
I'm considering finding a second sub (female). I know, I know, I'm reading like the jumped up young boy who seems dying to get as much sex as possible. Tbh I kind of want to give my existing sub the experience of being with a woman - she's curious, but needs to feel like she has no choice (a hang up of her's) or she'll never go for it herself.
If you're interested, you'll likely need to switch or be submissive.
>Why are you posting?
See above. It's not that important a thing, so that's why I don't mind posting here - if nothing comes from it, no big deal.
>Contact info
[email protected]
Email subject should be something like "/soc/kink" or I'll probably miss it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-065036.png (342KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-065036.png
342KB, 1440x2560px
>>31/m/long island
>>Sub/ though i can Switch
>>Bottom
>>IRL
>>Long-term or hookup? Either are ok
>>cross dressing, humiliation, chastity, i eat pussy like a champ, spanking, bondage
>>no water sports or poop
>>laid back awesome dude
>>What are you looking for? Someone who makes me feel anything
>>Contact info
Kik: The_deserted
Picture related
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
25/M/Paris (France)

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch, I guess... Never had the opportunity to be a sub but I really want to try

>LDR or IRL
IRL

>Long-term or hookup?
Ideally long-term, but I'm mostly looking to meet people to get into the scene. All I know I learnt online, I'd like to meet people IRL to learn more on the practical side.

Bondage, light pain, short term chastity, latex, leather, very curious about electricity play, anal play, probably a lot more as I hav'nt tried it yet

>Hard limits
Blood, scat, watersports, heavy pain, breath play

ENTP
Curious and passionate, into extreme sports (motorbike, solo rock climbing, surf, windsurf, etc.) also a photographer (mostly landscape and lifestyle)

Looking for people to teach me and introduce me to the French scene

>Why are you posting?
Same as above

>Contact info
kik: owelson
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
28/M/Prague

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch

>Little/Caregiver
I'm more of a caregiver

>LDR or IRL meeting?
I'd rather go for IRL meeting, but why not LDR if worth.

>How much Discreetness?
Idc

I do have too many, I think going to my FL would be easier than enumerate all of them

> Hard limits
Body fluid / hardblood play / When it becomes more pain & humiliation than pleasure.

I'm an INFJ & according to my Insight profile, I'm leading with green color.

That is a good question, but mostly like-minded people/females

>Contact info
https://fetlife.com/users/5939028
>>
>>25273812
Does kik work?
>>
>23/f/Canada
>I prefer sub and that's sort of my nature but I do like to dom it up sometimes
>IRL or LDR?
Don't mind LDR if it can become IRL, otherwise IRL
>Long-term or hookup?
Long-term preferably
>General restraints/bondage with rope or cuffs, spanking, flogging, dom/sub dynamic, dress up/lingerie, roleplay, elements of petplay, edging, toys, sensory deprivation
>Hard limits
Scat, puke, being genuinely hurt or having my face hit, people who don't aftercare, really not into any dd/lg or ageplay
Fun loving, a little geeky, passionate for art and animals, emotional and deep, playful, funny
Like-minded folk, discussions, friends, maybe something more
>Why are you posting?
The kink community in my city is basically non-existent unless you're poly, a furry or ageplayer, so I thought I'd give it a shot, it could be fun to coordinate with an online bf and share kinky ideals eventually
>Contact info
Please ask if that's okay!
>>
>>25275117
Kik is FlatNote if you want to connect!
>>
File: file.png (280KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280KB, 1440x2560px
>>25275117
>23/f/Canada
>Ryan
???
This you?

Also where in Canada?
>>
>>25273594
Where in Canada are you from?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
46/M/midwest,USA

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom

>Little/Caregiver
Caregiver/Daddy Dom

>LDR or IRL meeting?
Bith ok..

>How much Discreetness?
Idc

Anal/ass play
Dressing up my slut
Object insertion
Body writing
Degradation/humiliation
Semi-public
Orgasm denial
Edging
Pain (from light up to my slut's limits)
gagging/gagging on cock
Fisting
Face slapping
Hair pulling

> Hard limits
Body fluid
Blood/blood letting
Scat
Cutting
Family

Fair, strict, sadist when needed, regimented, disciplinary, aftercare, nurshuring, horny and affectionate

females that are willing to explore or have experience as an obedient sub/slut

>Contact info
Kik...hotsexydaddy46
>>
>>25275117
kik: Tom01w
20/M/Geeky Dom
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
25/m/Canada
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom, a bit switch
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
IRL mostly
>Long-term or hookup?
Either
Bondage, spanking, teasing, exposure, outdoor, edging, chastity, anal play, lingerie, cosplay, toys, pet play, slave
>Hard limits
Blood, scat
Caring, easygoing
A girl or mtf/trap to play with. Someone obedient. Animu or vidya a plus.
>Why are you posting?
Looking for someone to have fun and explore our fetishes with.
>Contact info
Kik: Chlorotox

>>25275117
>>25273594
hit me up
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
28 From Los Angeles
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Domme
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
I prefer IRL but I'm.not opposed to starting off LDR if you intend on moving to Los Angeles soon
>Long-term or hookup?
Long term
Humiliation, degradation, bondage, nipple/clit torture, chastity, orgasm denial, enemas, wax, ice, fire, tears, protocol, schedules, and the only kind of pet play I'm into is kittens. I don't have much experience with rope but if I have someone I can practice on I'd be more than eager to learn. And I love being called Daddy.
>Hard limits
Blood. Scat. Bestiality. Minors. Anything that will land you in jail. Being called Mommy pulls Me out of the headspace.
I'm fickle and moody. I will take care of you and love you, but do not do anything that will land you on My bad side.

A girl local to Los Angeles who wants to be guided in all aspects of her life, who has a drive to serve and please, who wants to be used and abused as I see fit, who is willing to endure almost anything for My enjoyment, who is able to put her life in My hands because she knows I have nothing but her best interest in mind.
>Why are you posting?
I know you're out there
>Contact info
Leave your kik
>>
>>25275795
Not applying myself but maybe someone from the other thread for you
>>25275552
>>
>>25275204
That was an anon sending me THEIR kik... Also I'm in NS.
>>
>>25264752
M 22
I play both and i woud like be a pet for some time
kik: eban007
>>
>>25270283
kik: Eban007
>>
>>25273594
kik me pls i love u instead
Eban007 <3
>>
File: bdsm.jpg (91KB, 535x465px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm.jpg
91KB, 535x465px
>>25264729
>Age/Sex/Location
24/MtF/FL
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Bottom
>LDR or IRL
I'm fine with both, I wouldn't mind getting to know somebody far away and then meeting them IRL if we got close.
>Long-term or hookup?
either as well. Ideally I'd like somebody for long term but I don't expect anyone to be too interested in that like I am
I would like to be beaten with belts, or something to that manner, I'd also like to be tied up and really get into some deep bdsm stuff. So I guess bondage and just other bdsm stuff, Some light cbt. Being degraded, some light watersports. Candle wax. Maybe some masochist stuff too. I'm just really into getting hit is all. And being degraded. Or being a slave.
>Hard limits
I'd rather not die, so just basically the same hard limits as I've seen others post such as scat and other things. I want a nice safe adult to just have nice consenting, safe bdsm play with
Well as I said I'm MtF so if you're into that I guess, I'm mtf in progress though so don't expect tits or a perfect woman, I've spent the past few years just being a femboy and trap, so if you'd like to think of me as that, that's fine too to an extent. But back to my personality, I mostly just keep to myself, I'm a homebody and don't do much, a wannabe housewife. Shut in who likes anime and video games, stuff like that. So if you're looking for someone to be super athletic with or go out with a lot, I'm not that.
Somebody nice to talk to, somebody I can enjoy being friends with and for someone to take care of me. Somebody with maybe the same hobbies as well or at least stuff we can talk about. I'm a bit of a ditz who can't make up their mind about anything, so somebody who's good at that.
Just try to talk to me and let's see where it goes, but don't come in guns blazing
>Contact info
Give me your Discord and I will add you
>>
>>25276458
18/M/FL
We have similar hobbies/interests, and I'm perfectly fine with MtF
Here's my discord
Discord: rivereagles999#1542
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
22/m/MI
>Appearance
100% european genetically, bluish green eyes medium long straight brown hair 6"2 165 fit/athletic frame
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Dom first, Switch second (only with the right person)
>Top/Bottom
>LDR or IRL
prefer irl but ldr can work
>Long-term or hookup?
prefer long term can hook up
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degrader
100% Rigger
100% Sadist
100% Master/Mistress
99% Primal (Hunter)
96% Switch
94% Dominant
80% Daddy/Mommy
56% Rope bunny
56% Masochist
55% Voyeur
50% Non-monogamist
48% Experimentalist
43% Submissive
43% Owner
37% Exhibitionist
4% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
1% Vanilla
1% Ageplayer
0% Slave
0% Degradee
0% Boy/Girl
0% Pet
>Hard limits
No pet play no furries
I find solace in chaos. Extroverted with a strong introverted side. Lately I've been going through a 3meo/Stirner(The Ego and His Own)/True Widow phase. I read a lot. Dont watch much tv any more and play Overwatch exclusively.
My age maybe a few years younger, sub, athletic body, must be accepting of psychedelic and dissociative use
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>25273812
I'm from TX, all of your bottom stuff looksphenomenal, I'm really not into any of the forced feminization spectrum but CNC , big sis and cunt worship are great. You sound like someone who I'd like to talk to even if we weren't sexually compatible. I'm big into aftercare.
Hard limits fluids
How do we work around this? I've never experienced this, is not cumming on/in you enough?
>>
>>25273594
>Add kotronis on kik, I'll handcuff you and do lots of naughty things to you. I'm 22 and athletic :)
>>
>>25270283
El_mattxew add me
>>
>>25271281
El_mattxew on kik
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
28/m/FL
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Switch, but mostly DD/caregiver
>LDR or IRL
LDR, but I travel frequently.
>Long-term or hookup?
Long-term. Short term sexting/e-hookups aren't haven't been fun for awhile
DD/lg, lingerie, light bondage, toys, anal play, impact play, orgasm denial/masturbation instruction, choking. Major foot fetish
>Hard limits
Blood and scat.
Introverted nerd that's a secret pervert.
Like I said, short term stuff isn't that much fun so I'm looking for someone that I get along with, maybe has similar interests (history, photography, some vidya). I'm also open to sugaring, especially if you're looking for lingerie or other cute things but don't have the $ for it.
>Why are you posting?
Bored and somewhat lonely, miss having a little/SB
>Contact info
inquietum.est on kik
>>
File: 22.png (446KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
446KB, 640x480px
>19/m
>Slave
>Long-term training, service through online tasks and camming
>Kinks and sexual interests, Scat, pee, bdsm, ageplay, petplay, foodplay, toiletplay, exhibition crossdressing, servitude, talking
>Hard limits, fisting
>Describe your personality, free
>What are you looking for? a long term master who will control and dominate me from making me do tasks to controlling nearly every aspect of my life or making me into the ideal cumslut littlegirl or toilet
>Why are you posting?
>Contact info Kik: badliljessica skype: hajtorb email :[email protected]
>>
>>25275117
22 m Canada pepperonipizzza
>>
>>25273594
You sound fun :)
Kik: alex_finn69
>>
>>25275117
I love fun, playful, deep convos so hit me up if you'd like.
Kik: alex_finn69
>>
File: 1485401457181.jpg (44KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1485401457181.jpg
44KB, 500x258px
>Age/Sex/Location
22/M/Central FL
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Either
>LDR or IRL
IRL Only
>Long-term or hookup?
Either but preferably Long-term
Gentle femdom, crossdressing/forced feminization
>Hard limits
Everything else. Everything.
Quiet, awkward, optimistic but also kind of afraid.
A cute girl around my age that'll do things I posted with, probably looking for a needle in a hundred thousand haystacks but like I said, I'm optimistic.
>Why are you posting?
I figured I had nothing to lose with this. never tried before.
>Contact info
Kik: TheIvaliceHistorian

Can only chat right now since today is my Monday for work.
>>
>>25276458
22 m pepperonipizzza
>>
>>25270283
ArmyGuy0617
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
26/m/US (LA)

>Sub/Dom/Switch
dom

>Top/Bottom

>LDR or IRL
either one is okay but irl is preferred

>Long-term or hookup?
depends on where things go

control, giving orders, voyeurism, legwear/athletic clothing, legs, ass, roleplay, exercise, training

>Hard limits
scat/piss/any sort of bodily fluid, traps/sissies/crossdressers/mtf, zoophelia/furry shit

very chill overall, career focused

submissive girl who wants to be put on an exercise routine

>Why are you posting?
curiosity

>Contact info
>>
File: hello.gif (65KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
65KB, 500x388px
>20 female, successful college graduate, good family support, no major issues.
currently medicated for depression,
Ive exposed myself to dangerous situations intentionally in the past and have contemplated suicide numerous times. It's gotten to the point that I hope someone hurts me eventually. I have little regard to what happens to me and I figure this is less fetish and more coping mechanism.
I want someone to actually, physically, emotionally, hurt me.
I don't know where I can go to find people willing to promote self harm or other impulsive behaviors.
I want relief.
Leave your contact information if you want to talk.
I look entirely normal on the outside and have no past trauma including rape or abuse.
>Looking for someone to promote ED, alcohol, drugs, general self destructive behaviors and approve of it.
I want an enabler.
>Contact
Leave your Email, Skype, Discord, No Kik or snapchat
>>
>>25284651
I'm very interested in talking to you. My Skype is jmelmo67 message me there and we will discuss how I can hurt you.
>>
>>25284651
This interests me. Not sure I'd want to be this person but I'm very curious about it all. Though some of it does sound appealing.
Email is [email protected]
>>
>>25284651
Skype is LaserJesusBeard

We definitely have things to discuss
>>
>>25284651
you sound like an interesting person, id like to get in touch. add me on skype [email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
M/21/NY
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub
>Top/Bottom
Bottom
>LDR or IRL
IRL, I need physical affection
>Long-term or hookup?
Long term. There's nothin wrong with it but I can't casually do anything sexual
I'm not sure, just know that I'm submissive. Open to try everything once.
>Hard limits
Scat, extreme pain
Quiet, sarcastic, very loyal. Not too many opinions but still do what I want. Idk I hate talking about myself.
A woman around my age or older (20-30), who wants a female led relationship. Everything else can be discussed.
>Why are you posting?
Haven't found anyone irl it's worth a shot.
>Contact info
Ask
>>
Anyone in perth
>>
File: fdgdg.jpg (350KB, 1192x836px) Image search: [Google]
fdgdg.jpg
350KB, 1192x836px
>Age/Sex/Location
24, Closet MtF, Scandinavia.
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Technically Switch, but prefer being Sub.
>LDR or IRL
I would like the first to possibly turn into the latter.
>Long-term or hookup?
Long-term.
I just want someone I genuinely respect to largely give myself to.
>Hard limits
As long as everyone's best interest is at heart, and it's legal, I'm willing to negotiate.
Emotional, imaginative, analytical, shy, reasonable.
Ideally a warm, female dominant that is somewhat older than me, but I'm open to other things as well.
>Why are you posting?
I'd like a kinky, but serious relationship.
>Contact info
revealedbottles
>>
>>25284651

[email protected]

You had me at enabler. I absolutely love to enable people and also be enabled.

This is exactly what I'm looking for.

I abuse alcohol and drugs regularly.
>>
>>25284651
a plan is taking shape.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.